SELECT CONTENT

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:25 am

She has been for a while. Brooke more recent but the others including Cass has been for a while

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bachbee Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:47 am

Posting this here for record IF by a tiny miracle she wins and all this Britt stuff has been deflection Smiley
Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Screen42
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:32 am

Lol, keeping hope alive?

@Bachbee on July 5 there was an interesting post by Nick on his IG and by TCG. Just having a bit of fun here since it looks so obvious that Britt might be the F1

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:43 am

Haha.. nothing wrong with a little hope Smiley @idlemess what did nick post?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:07 pm

At least to me, I thought it was interesting He posted his hair looking a mess with the caption fashion week. On TCG, Sophie is tousling her
fresh do blowing a kiss

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:18 pm

Intresting @idlemess thank you for sharing Smiley and i know pretty much everyone here is convinced Britt is 100% F1 but I'm going to continue to slueth (mostly Sophie).. probably wishful thinking tho sad
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:47 pm

It’s all in good fun. Have at it! I like Sophie quite a bit but then again I like all of the top 4 gals

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:18 am

Bachbee wrote:Posting this here for record IF by a tiny miracle she wins and all this Britt stuff has been deflection Smiley  
                Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Screen42

Honestly the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this was Sophie (if F2) is saying she is the real winner by not winning.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Posting this here for record IF by a tiny miracle she wins and all this Britt stuff has been deflection Smiley  

Honestly the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this was Sophie (if F2) is saying she is the real winner by not winning.

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 3806527698 i thought the same thing!! especially with all the rumors about nick flying around!!!! laugh out loud

@Bachbee keep up the sleuthing girl ! you're awesome yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:00 am

Bachbee wrote:Intresting @idlemess thank you for sharing Smiley and i know pretty much everyone here is convinced Britt is 100% F1 but I'm going to continue to slueth (mostly Sophie).. probably wishful thinking tho sad

Not everyone is in the same category and we discourage lumping everyone into a majority consensus. There is never a reason to stop sleuthing! Some may think they are convinced who the F1 will be and others are not 100% so they continue to sleuth. Every season is different, and that's the beauty of this forum! Even if there is concrete proof of the F1 there's always something to figure out, other dates, are they still together etc. Sleuth away!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:54 pm

Sophie's mom and BFF @kimberleygenevieve.xo are following Nick, Cass and Britt and momma Tieman includes Brooke. Yup, she knows what's up imo. BBF had commented that the three musketeers (Soph, Cass and Britt are her fave) on the united we stand post. All very positive comments from the two.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:04 pm

Sophies mum liked bachau post on insta
Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Screen62
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sophie Tieman - Bachelor Australia - Season 6 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+15
quix
Idlemess
Norcalgal
Storybook
Moppy28