SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest April 6th 2018, 7:45 pm

Diana wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 42 Arie_t10

https://twitter.com/ariejr/status/370959509750964224
Well guess Arie shouldn't mind if his neighbor is spreading stuff around SM if he has been doing it for years rotfl

🐒 :lookout
Oh Arie! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 42 3806527698
Where there is no wood, the fire goes out! Arie has provided all the wood needed to keep this bonfire going Rolling Eyes
Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on April 6th 2018, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by mindless April 6th 2018, 7:48 pm

Now I'm hoping Arie and Lauren stay put and we get to enjoy this soap opera until the new season starts airing. 2pop
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 April 6th 2018, 7:55 pm

*edit*

These two argue over who is taller, Is this real life? rofl  they are both crazy and mentally 12 years old  IMO

Last edited by Mikesgirl83 on April 6th 2018, 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No quoting from other forums.)

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 April 6th 2018, 8:01 pm

mindless wrote:Now I'm hoping Arie and Lauren stay put and we get to enjoy this soap opera until the new season starts airing. 2pop

Yes!  Not to mention if/when Arie starts reverting back to old habits and strange vehicles and/or girls start appearing we'll find out pretty quickly.  

Who needs the show, when SM is so much more entertaining and interesting?  laugh out loud

2pop
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2018, 8:01 pm

To some ^^^^^ turnabout is fair play. IF Arie didn’t start something (if), would there be any turnabout ? What goes around comes around. Karma and all that.  Just reconfirms what I’ve now come to think about him. Oh boy this is real life imitating a soap opera giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by North April 6th 2018, 8:02 pm

mindless wrote:Now I'm hoping Arie and Lauren stay put and we get to enjoy this soap opera until the new season starts airing. 2pop

What if Arie gets a "week-day/crash pad" place, you know, because of his long hours and commute and then starts jumping out windows and wearing sombreros in that condo complex? Who will report back? What are the chances of another crazy, slightly-stalkerish neighbor?

This story gets crazier and crazier. IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 April 6th 2018, 8:03 pm

The neighbor sounds like a nutcase. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 April 6th 2018, 8:16 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:The neighbor sounds like a nutcase.  laugh out loud

IMO Having a neighbor like Arie who doesn't follow the HOA rules and acts like an A## could turn you into a nutcase! Having said that I think the neighbor should just let it be. Arie will always think he is entitled so putting this kind of info out there won't change anything IMO.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl April 6th 2018, 8:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:LMFAOOOO Arie's neighbour wars continues on reddit. The guy part of the couple made an account to tell his version of the story and included some texts with Arie and everything  cantstopl . It's WAY too long to paraphrase but apparently their war started when Arie was allegedly interfering in his relationship with the girl who's their mutual ex.

I choked on my water when I read Arie jumped through his window when got caught cheating laugh out loud absolutely wild.

LOL. I also liked the bit about Arie wearing a sombrero while walking the dog.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2018, 8:26 pm

Arie, you need to find a new home, pronto. Feuds like this can escalate into some dangerous shizzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 6th 2018, 9:47 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

Yes!  Not to mention if/when Arie starts reverting back to old habits and strange vehicles and/or girls start appearing we'll find out pretty quickly.  

Who needs the show, when SM is so much more entertaining and interesting?  laugh out loud

2pop

Arie might be the best worst Bachelor there ever was. Hope he stays put too laugh out loud
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria April 6th 2018, 9:55 pm

Okay, this neighbor is cray cray and Arie is an a**hole (calling someone a "F*G", really? So we can add "usage of offensive, homophobic slurs" to that massive list of husband-material qualities Arie possesses), but Neighbor Wars has become my new favorite off-season show. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz