SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 29738330_1515238905251612_587894977447591936_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTc1NTM3MTcxMzg3MTU1ODAyMg%3D%3D

bradforddworak IG story

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:17 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
ishkabaha wrote:One of the producers posted an IG story of him and another producer on a plane, with the caption 'Another day, another flight'.  He posted it at 4pm his time.  It's bradforddworak if anyone wants to see if they can figure out the airline by the seats.
Him who? Which guy?

He is with julielaplaca in the IG story.
Oh okay! Are they just bachelor producers? So there on to there next location right?[/quote]

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:22 pm

@Diana I don't see any flights to Minnesota?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Diana I don't see any flights to Minnesota?
This one left at 4:59. I am not sure that is where they went, I just think it is a possibility. JMO
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 110

https://www.kayak.com/Richmond-Byrd-International-Airport.RIC.ap.html
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:33 pm

IDK. It's got to still be pretty chilly in Minnesota. I hope not. DC is so beautiful this time of year. 
Some of the producers do work some seasons TB and not 'Ette and freelance. Has it been determined these two above are doing the 'Ettte this season?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:33 pm

My only question on that flight is that the story was posted an hour before the flight left. Would they have actually been on the flight that early? I would love it if they did go there though.

However, there was a SkyWest flight that left around 4:00 (which was when the story was posted) for Denver. Another possibility?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Is it true though that if they fly to Atlanta or Charlotte, they can go anywhere from there? I ask cause there are a lot of flights going to Atlanta so maybe the crew could of hooked up with any other flight going elsewhere.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Atlanta is a hub to everywhere and one of the Delta hubs. If you live in the southeastern US you have probably flown through Atlanta at least once. Charlotte is close to that for American Airlines.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:42 pm

He says on his FB book on March 7th: 
A class act bachelorette. Cant wait to watch Becca on her journey to find love! 
From that I am not sure he is working on the show this season, but interested in "watching". He has 4 FB postings since and nothing on 'Ette. 
He is the EP for the Doll Web Series and there is stuff going on with that. 
Because he was a producer for TB does not = working for 'Ette.
Julie LaPlaca on the other hand, indicates she is working on the 'Ette, IDK if it's this season though. 
Obviously, they are both together on that flight. She was in LA as late as March 11th.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. It's got to still be pretty chilly in Minnesota. I hope not. DC is so beautiful this time of year. 
Some of the producers do work some seasons TB and not 'Ette and freelance. Has it been determined these two above are doing the 'Ettte this season?
There were a lot of flights today going to DC, Miami, Atlanta, Orlando, Detroit.

https://www.flightstats.com/v2/flight-tracker/departures/RIC/2018/4/11/12

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. It's got to still be pretty chilly in Minnesota. I hope not. DC is so beautiful this time of year. 

My friends in Minnie posting pics on IG where there’s still a lot of snow on the ground and it’s very cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:49 pm

I'm not sure what you are saying @Aunties_love
There are a lot of flights daily to those areas. Not trying to be snarky. Serious.
ETA @Stone_Hedge
It looked cold in Richmond, so I was trying to be kind about Minnesota. LOL  However, it is warming up along the east coast this rest of the week into the weekend.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish