SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:01 am

@star_D

gotcha yes ..tyvm..so..are you saying that the two landscapes are from the same beach?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:08 am

Blake's reminding me of Dean from Rachel's season. Fun, goofy, lead likes him, is attracted to him, would never pick him. Idk it's just a feeling I have.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:39 am

ReneeM wrote:Blake's reminding me of Dean from Rachel's season. Fun, goofy, lead likes him, is attracted to him, would never pick him. Idk it's just a feeling I have.

I'm getting a different vibe from him.

They seem happy and cute together. He seems nice to me. I don't envision he'll have Dean's storyline. From what I remember he was sort of too immature for Rachel (and Kristina, Danielle, etc. laugh out loud). I think Blake and Becca are well-matched (remember that she's a little more goofy/outgoing than some of the recent Bachelorette's we've had).

Also by looking at some images of him and his sister, he seems like a normal, down-to-earth guy. Maybe like a Ben H or Chris Siegfried?

But still - we won't know until we actually watch it. Can't really go off of images with this kind of thing, unfortunately.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:30 am

Well both the front runners (imo) had pretty public one on ones. Garrett’s W7 one on one kinda reminds me of Ashley and JP’s fantasy date (imo). I’m not sure who she’ll pick for her F1 but I’m pulling toward her FIR with Blake being the hot chemistry f2 like we have seen so many times before.

Either way both of her front runners seem like genuine and good people so that is good for me because I want Becca to be happy at the end of this. 

I would be shocked if she didn’t chose either of these two tho. With Colton and Jason as F3 & F4 respectfully 
All IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 am

Diana wrote:Well both the front runners (imo) had pretty public one on ones. Garrett’s W7 one on one kinda reminds me of Ashley and JP’s fantasy date (imo). I’m not sure who she’ll pick for her F1 but I’m pulling toward her FIR with Blake being the hot chemistry f2 like we have seen so many times before.

Either way both of her front runners seem like genuine and good people so that is good for me because I want Becca to be happy at the end of this. 

I would be shocked if she didn’t chose either of these two tho. With Colton and Jason as F3 & F4 respectfully 
All IMO

Funny how we relate to different seasons. I was thinking of Des with Brooks and Chris in week 7. Honestly, I am just happy for Becca to have multiple guys she is frisky with. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:48 am

Diana wrote:Well both the front runners (imo) had pretty public one on ones. Garrett’s W7 one on one kinda reminds me of Ashley and JP’s fantasy date (imo). I’m not sure who she’ll pick for her F1 but I’m pulling toward her FIR with Blake being the hot chemistry f2 like we have seen so many times before.

All IMO

well... if we are to compare apple to apple, Ash-JP episode 7 was them in Hongkong casually hopped on a train..still romantic though giggling . But yes,,, the light plane was JP-Ash's FD. Look forward to what kind of date Blake and Garrett have next beyond HTD.

I personally would love a change after the sticky pattern of FIR 3 times in a row Praying . A conspiracy theorist in me would like to think that the producers maybe prodding Becca to not giving the FIR to the guy she mostly into... but the 2nd, or 3rd one..who knows.. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 2498057887 am i wayy off here? Praying laugh out loud . And oh, i would love also a RS foiler season....Des's was epic and so memorable IMO :uptonogood

I am aware that most of the times i take this show as all about me and only me... Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:27 pm

@star_D thanks for clarifying locations. I thought perhaps it was two different dates/guys but I didn't check any further other than bringing the pics/location forward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:26 pm

I’m not sure how to bring the last photo of the 6 guys walking on the beach but here is what I think I see... From Left to right
Colton, Garrett, Blake, Jason looking at Leo, and then Wills. Does it seem like it?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:33 pm

This is sort of off topic, but I think it is interesting that TPTB have decided to let the public in more often this season during filming. How many different episodes of behind the scenes info have been exposed to the public? There's no way TPTB can expect for details to remain hidden. It's almost as if the NDA is just a formality at this point. RS has to be pooing his pants. What do we need him for these days? F4 info? That must hurt. I just found it funny, once the instagram member advertised Becca filming with Blake, he hops on twitter to remind everyone to visit his info regarding F4. TPTB typically block off filming locations, don't they if they aren't publicly announced?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:39 pm

🚨 SPOILER 🚨Another one of Becca’s guys!!
I don’t think we have him on this thread yet and I didn’t even know about him until now. But here he is his name is Trent Jespersen. He’s 27 and from Florida.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 15239110

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:42 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:🚨 SPOILER 🚨Another one of Becca’s guys!!
I don’t think we have him on this thread yet and I didn’t even know about him until now. But here he is his name is Trent Jespersen. He’s 27 and from Florida.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 52 15239110
He's the Harlequin Romance dude, I think. He was in a few of the dodgeball pics.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:54 pm

@CamiLane 11
We found this on March 24th. Hugesmile
Here is his cast thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish