SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:15 pm

Diana wrote:laugh out loud looks like Becca eliminated Chris (imo) during the group date after party because he is accepting new followers 

Little update because the RC is tonight:

1. Jason - most likely has a rose
2. Leo - definitely has a rose
3. Group date rose was given out 

That means 3 roses left for tonight’s RC with five guys waiting (Blake, Garrett, Lincoln, Connor, Colton, & Wil.) one of those six already has a rose we just don’t know who.

All JMHO

I wonder if he kept up with the shade and she just got tired of it and said goodbye. I see his followers are up to 5192 even though he is still private on IG.

IMO, Jason, Leo, Garrett, Blake are those with/receiving roses. I would like to see Lincoln and Colton join Chris but I think Colton will be sticking around since he is a smooth talker. So IMO that leaves Wil or Connor to leave. Anyways, guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:19 pm

I'm not feeling it with Leo & Becca together. I'm with @Kashathediva, I thought she kept pulling away to dance instead of being close to him. I thought Becca looked good and love her personality.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:20 pm

Gosh that was real real awkward. See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya, Leo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:25 pm

It’s like comparing fire (Becca with Garrett) with ice (Becca with Leo). It’s not even close to me imo 

https://instagram.com/p/BhY8h6YljiN/
Even here she’s not not even touching him
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel_22 Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:31 pm

SeekAny wrote:Despite the lack of exotic locations and questionable wardrobing, to me it doesn’t matter because Becca, IMO, just has something. It’s like the energy she gives off jumps out at you. I can’t wait to see how that translates onscreen. This is the first bachelorette I’m more thrilled about the lead than the guys. And hands down the Garrett connection trumps anything I’ve seen so far.

Agreed. She really has something special in her, her demeanor is very classy and graceful kinda Kate Middleton. I think it is also her inner beauty radiating outwards, I could tell from her Instagram posts how good of a human being she is. She was raised well.

Kel_22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:32 pm

He's another one of the guys that models etc? So there for his increased numbers and branding. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:44 pm

I love how just genuinely a good person Becca is. It makes her outside beauty even more beautiful because she is just as beautiful on the inside. IMO I am really rooting for her. heartbeat

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Cdlqce10
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhWVEsNly1T/?taken-by=mearaaa
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@luvstx I agree unless it was simply a process of elimination and the pool she had to choose from was a cesspool for her. Then it would have been an easy choice. 
Just another perspective.
This is the problem....she has to have 4 for HT’s and I see very few good options. I’m surprised Leo got a rose. If she has to have a bunch of MOT guys I wish she could have kept Ryan so we could have gotten to know him better. At least he was a nice guy and adorable. Instead “we” ( rofl) got Lincoln, Chris and Leo.  no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:55 pm

IA with what everyone's saying^^^ definitely more chemistry with Garret IMO! The body language with Leo wasn't that great but she did look happy!!

Kind of relieved Chris is gone, I don't think Becca would enjoy drama and most likely Lincoln will be next!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:00 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Kind of relieved Chris is gone, I don't think Becca would enjoy drama and most likely Lincoln will be next!
Come on Becca don't let me down girl. laugh out loud

via GIPHY

Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:28 am

I don't see anything romantic between Becca and Leo. Looked to me like she was playing her role as the lead while simultaneously trying to keep him at arm's length as much as possible.

Glad to hear one of the drama llamas is gone!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:02 am

IDK she was wrapping her arms around his neck pretty tightly several times and went in for the kisses especially in this vid. We get a head throw back just for good measure. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 2498057887

Thanks everyone for bringing all the SM over!

Stone_Hedge wrote:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish