Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Stone_Hedge on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:16 pm

@bluwavz wrote:

We shall see and if so, I’m on board with that :yes:
Stone_Hedge

Female Posts : 1464

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ash2214 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:19 pm

Sure, Fleiss. Nothing screams romance like having a guy in your F4 who was getting it on with one of your best friends about a month and a half ago. IMO, of course.

For real though, while none of the guys blow me away yet in the looks department, I hope she’s having a great time.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:30 pm

@bluwavz wrote:

Yawn...do we have such emoji?

Looks are subjective, IMO. Peter looks good in some pictures, but I hate his eyebrow game. Jordon, I still don’t find him attractive. Even prince Chris whom I greatly admire, does nothing for me look wise. I thought Kiptyn, Drew were good looking, so what do I know?
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:35 pm

The locations have screamed romance this season.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 31869

Back to top Go down

Post by Al on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:52 pm

Fleiss tweeted similar things about Emily's season. So yeah...
But maybe back then he was just secretly tweeting about his love affair with Bojangles chicken laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:57 pm

source

I'm thinking this is Colton since he got the first date according to RS. Maybe this is one of those shorter dates that happen when they first arrive.

The guys I find the most attractive hardly ever make the f3 or 4. I believe attraction is as much about personality as looks so that's why I'm waiting to see the show. I just hope that Becca found someone who has what she's looking for.

I'm pretty sure that there has been at least one season where 2 HTDs were in CA. I don't see why there would be a rule against it in any case. That would unneccessarily limit who the lead could pick. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12835

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:08 pm

I agree that it looks like Colton. But, I also think she is holding a phone in her left hand...and seems to be talking to someone as the guy is looking. Conclusion: producer???

Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:09 pm

Checking in with her family aboutHTD!

Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Al on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Colton's a lot more buff than that guy in the pic. I don't think that's him Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:15 pm

If you look at the pic of all 6 guys, 3 of them are dressed in black t-shirts and light colored shorts. I don't know but guess we'll have to wait for the show unless other pics show up.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12835

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:23 pm

JMO that is the same out Becca was wearing on the 12th during her intro. Colton's one on one wasn't until Friday the 13th so it wasn't him. (JMO)
Diana

Female Posts : 7410

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:43 pm

@albean99 wrote:

source

I'm thinking this is Colton since he got the first date according to RS. Maybe this is one of those shorter dates that happen when they first arrive.

The guys I find the most attractive hardly ever make the f3 or 4. I believe attraction is as much about personality as looks so that's why I'm waiting to see the show. I just hope that Becca found someone who has what she's looking for.

I'm pretty sure that there has been at least one season where 2 HTDs were in CA. I don't see why there would be a rule against it in any case. That would unneccessarily limit who the lead could pick. JMO

This picture was taken and posted on April 12 on Facebook. RS said that Colton's date was on the 13th so this isn't him. imo

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10213871059363682&set=pcb.10213871060243704&type=3&theater
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum