SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Doats Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:20 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:(SPOILER): Hearing that Jason’s hometown date in Buffalo will consist of them going to Anchor Bar, home of the original chicken wing, and then ice skating at Canalside. Via Reality Steve on Twitter.

I went to college in Buffalo and those wings really are the best. I miss them terribly since I'm now living on the west coast.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:34 pm

richmondrose wrote:*edit*

I believe that 2 people on this forum have posted quite the opposite. I'm surmising that's their opinion as the above must be yours. Unless I missed the proof somewhere? jmo
There is a tweet from a friend of Jason’s girlfriends who exposed him.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:45 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:

I believe that 2 people on this forum have posted quite the opposite. I'm surmising that's their opinion as the above must be yours. Unless I missed the proof somewhere? jmo

And there’s no way to prove if she’s telling the truth, or exaggerated, IMO.

Jordon had a Raya account. Bryan was on the Player. Then what happened? I’d rather reserve my judgement until further proof is discovered.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:46 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:

From my understanding this was a girl that wanted to go with him. Not a girlfriend.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:59 pm

I do believe both sides of the story but they are both biased. I think (meaning my speculation not fact) Jason was seeing this girl and brought her to a wedding but didn’t want to countinue seeing her after the wedding. However, I think instead of telling her “bye” we are not for each other, he probably just told her "MAYBE" I will see you next time when I was in town. Just my speculations. He probably didn’t handle the situation well but I don’t feel they are in a committed relationship.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:33 pm

star_D wrote:I do believe both sides of the story but they are both biased. I think (meaning my speculation not fact) Jason was seeing this girl and brought her to a wedding but didn’t want to countinue seeing her after the wedding. However, I think instead of telling her “bye” we are not for each other, he probably just told her "MAYBE" I will see you next time when I was in town. Just my speculations. He probably didn’t handle the situation well but I don’t feel they are in a committed relationship.

I like your speculation and I agree the truth is probably somewhere in between.
Not everyone has to like Jason or think he’s a great guy. Everyone can form an opinion on anybody, negative or positive, but let’s separate facts from opinions, Jmo . :soapbox

Now please have fun sleuthing and speculating.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:37 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Has the Bachelorette ever not wore red?
There are plenty of past season's promo pics that were in far more colors than red. Also, not all were in dresses....for Jillian's for example, she had her promo pics done around the pool dressed in shorts and top with a beachball.

1funnyfish wrote:That's an amazing ad! Honestly I think the best Bachelorette promo picture they've done.
I think through the history of bette/bach, there actually have been some pretty awesome promo pics done, IMO

Ash2214 wrote:@IrelandRose if the bachelorette isn’t in red for the promo, they’re usual in a dress with sequins or a material that shines. For example, Andi was in gold with sequins, Kaitlyn was in black with sequins, JoJo was in red with sequins, Rachel was in red, and now we have Becca with this pinkish/goldish dress that has a shine.

I hate that this will be her catch phrase for the season, but she looks so pretty and I love the dress!
I hate that catch phrase too.

sanlee088 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@IrelandRose if the bachelorette isn’t in red for the promo, they’re usual in a dress with sequins or a material that shines. For example, Andi was in gold with sequins, Kaitlyn was in black with sequins, JoJo was in red with sequins, Rachel was in red, and now we have Becca with this pinkish/goldish dress that has a shine.

I hate that this will be her catch phrase for the season, but she looks so pretty and I love the dress!

The catch phrase is getting pretty old IMO. I wish it was something new also. It reminds me too much of last season...
Yea, that catch phrase was old by the end of Arie's season....got a feeling I will be absolutely sick of it by the end of her's and never hearing it again will be all too soon, IMO.

GuardianAngel wrote:It's cold today. Hope they stay warm!

I'm already over lets do the damn thing. There were so many other options they could have thought of but I guess with pea brains they couldn't think of anything else.

Becca used that line a long time ago on one of her SM posts. I bet that's when she was offered the 'ette.
Wasn't that used by the end of Dec on one of her SM posts?? Can't agree more with the bolded. Got a feeling I am going to be absolutely sick of that tag line in no time at all.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:39 pm

ITA with that catchphrase being way too overused... but Becca already TM it somehow so they are milking it. Not very tasteful, IMO. Why would she even Trademarked that... ?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:53 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:53 pm

There were words on that promo pic!?! I really don’t think she trademarked it. I think it’s a joke on her Twitter. IMO.

I think the line was hers, Arie was an idiot and didn’t use it in the proposal. I think it’s cute on the promo, and hopefully from here on out it’s limited.

She’s so beautiful in that picture. Makes me excited for the season to start.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:57 pm

Rebecca Kufrin
@thebkoof
Ready to do the damn thing.™️

I don’t think you can use those without actually having the legal right....

https://twitter.com/thebkoof

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:59 pm

If you like it then you’d better put a wing on it giggling

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish