SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:28 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Sorry I can’t embed this tweet, but it’s a video of Becca and Jason walking and holding hands.

https://twitter.com/SaraMuffoletto/status/986678532679131136?s=20

Last edited by alwaystulips on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:30 pm

@bluwavz thanks! Delaware park is pretty nice, but not in this crappy weather. It's cold today with snow in the forecast. I'll be surprised if they go skating. It will be very cold at Canalside.

ETA: HarbourCentre makes more sense.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:51 pm

@Stone_Hedge thank you!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:05 pm

alwaystulips wrote:@Stone_Hedge thank you!

bestbud!
Hope for some insider info on this date

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:10 pm

It's cold today. Hope they stay warm!

I'm already over lets do the damn thing. There were so many other options they could have thought of but I guess with pea brains they couldn't think of anything else.

Becca used that line a long time ago on one of her SM posts. I bet that's when she was offered the 'ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Garrett, Blake, and Jason seem like great, normal guys.

I really hope we don't get a Rachel/Bryan/Peter or Kaitlyn/Shawn/Nick or Andi/Josh/Nick situation at the end/ATFR where the 'Ette acts like she never fell for her F2 guy. That always really bums me out.

I never understood why, too. There's no reason to be cold towards the person you almost chose, unless your F1 had huge issues with it (makes sense for Andi/Josh) - but still.

Becca doesn't seem like the type of person to do that, but you never know if those situations came from producers telling the 'Ette to say certain things to solidify/confirm her F1.

I hope Becca roots for her F2 guy (Bachelor, maybe?), and I hope she is honest with the reality of her feelings during the filming of the show when it comes to the end/ATFR/press.

I hope things end amicably, because all 3 of those guys seem great.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:27 pm

She looks great but what an awful catchphrase not even keeping it 100 was that corny.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:07 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Garrett, Blake, and Jason seem like great, normal guys.

I really hope we don't get a Rachel/Bryan/Peter or Kaitlyn/Shawn/Nick or Andi/Josh/Nick situation at the end/ATFR where the 'Ette acts like she never fell for her F2 guy. That always really bums me out.

I never understood why, too. There's no reason to be cold towards the person you almost chose, unless your F1 had huge issues with it (makes sense for Andi/Josh) - but still.  

Becca doesn't seem like the type of person to do that, but you never know if those situations came from producers telling the 'Ette to say certain things to solidify/confirm her F1.

I hope Becca roots for her F2 guy (Bachelor, maybe?), and I hope she is honest with the reality of her feelings during the filming of the show when it comes to the end/ATFR/press.

I hope things end amicably, because all 3 of those guys seem great.

Jason has/had a girlfriend while still going on this show. He ghosted her when the show started filming. **rumored not fact** He’s isn’t that great. **JMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions and rumors not proven facts)

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:14 pm

*edit*

I believe that 2 people on this forum have posted quite the opposite. I'm surmising that's their opinion as the above must be yours. Unless I missed the proof somewhere? jmo

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed quoted post)
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:30 pm

alwaystulips wrote:The girl, photo, dress and shoes are wonderful.  Then ABC had to ruin it with the tag line, imo.

I hope they don’t make her utter it 1,000 times this season.

Yep. I agree. I like everything about that except the tag line.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish