SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:31 am

Joy15 wrote:Not sure if this has been posted

1:36: still leaving question mark to me . Does she still like handsome beefy guy?(Colton anyone?[smiley]https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/3308817427.gif[/smiley]) does she prefer the real than the beef? [smiley]https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/2174738820.gif[/smiley]
I watched this video earlier and I thought the same thing. None of the guys in her top 4 are super beefy except Colton.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:27 am

Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:I would just like to know the story behind the catchphrase. I feel like there must be one, but they haven't explained it in any way.

I think it was just a silly thing she had Arie say when she had him propose at the M and G. I haven’t heard any more of an explanation than that. I don’t think they will over use it during the show.

GuardianAngel wrote:@havadrpepper thanks for posting the vid.

I'm sick of it already.
I too am sick of that catchphrase too....it doesn't seem like it will stop all season neither. It's so stupid and redicilous IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:14 am

Nice promo bringing up both exes. Wish they could have focused more on her and less on them. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:14 am

Kashathediva wrote:Nice promo bringing up both exes. Wish they could have focused more on her and less on them. [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/suspect.gif[/smiley]
A promo for Becca’s season? Link please?

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:27 am

The video is about 2 posts above my post. You even commented on it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:56 am

I could have sworn she said she didn't have a type on the ATFR, making sure to throw in someone who's honest, and in an article, she said she likes them taller, now a "source" says she has a beefy type? Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:23 am

well if that source is right and she wants someone "real" she sure in heck better not pick Colton or she is a total moron. IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:Nice promo bringing up both exes. Wish they could have focused more on her and less on them. Suspect

Ha, her storyline with those two are more than a little reason why she is the 'ette imo, so they are going to capitalize on her misfortune, per usual. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:23 pm

I hope we get a lot of photos/videos from the hometown today!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would have preferred they totally left it out. LOL 
I think she is more than that stupid once funny line, twice ok but old and now after a few times, corny and stale and let's focus on her attributes instead line.

The first time I heard her say that line, I thought she was actually saying, "Okay, we have the script, it is stupid, but let's do it and get it over with."

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:03 pm

i can't believe we haven't get anything yet from Bailey. Around this time yesterday we have got leaked pics from the park in Buffalo, the chicken Wing, etc..I have tried IG, twitter ..nothing on RS's twtter either no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I could have sworn she said she didn't have a type on the ATFR, making sure to throw in someone who's honest, and in an article, she said she likes them taller, now a "source" says she has a beefy type? Suspect

Sometimes people aren't even aware they have a type, but it's obvious to an outsider. Like, that "source" might as well be our eyes, since her top four are exclusively generic tall beefy dudes..

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish