SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:35 pm

It's not hard to guess that the tall guy is Blake.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:38 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:It's not hard to guess that the tall guy is Blake.
The one in the blue with the black hat turned backwards?

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
BKay wrote:Is that Becca sitting with them?

I was just going to ask the same thing. I see they are all interested in her. Suspect
I think it's the producer Natalie Shabtai

I think you’re right @ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:42 pm

For those of you that see the guys, will you please identify which ones you think they are? Leo and Jason are easily identifiable, it is just the other guys that I'm interested in.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:45 pm

havadrpepper wrote:For those of you that see the guys, will you please identify which ones you think they are? Leo and Jason are easily identifiable, it is just the other guys that I'm interested in.

Thank you!
I see Jason clearly because he’s looking at the camera but no one else if facing the camera besides him so the rest are just guesses but based on build I suspect that guy in the white shirt in the front looks like Colton. Another guy in white looks like Lincoln but that’s the best I can spot.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:48 pm

I made the pic brighter
abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 44876410

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:49 pm

I think Colton (white hat, hiding) is sitting across from Jason, Garrett (dark hat, hiding) across from Leo, Blake is the guy in blue shirt with his back towards the camera. Across from Blake is Wills (I believe.)

There is a female sitting on Jason's left.

The rest are crew/producers.

This is my guess. JMO.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:50 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:It's not hard to guess that the tall guy is Blake.
The one in the blue with the black hat turned backwards?
Yes, I think so. Then there are two others that seem to be trying to hide maybe?? the one with the white shirt and tanned hat looking out the window, and the one with the hoodie and black hat. Is that Lincoln or Wills next to the lady, then on the other side of the lady, could that be the other one or???

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:55 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I think Colton is sitting across from Jason, Garrett across from Leo, Blake is the guy in blue shirt with his back towards the camera. Across from Blake is Wills (I believe.)

There is a femail sitting on Jason's left.

This is my guess. JMO.

Thank you.

I was thinking that blue shirt could be Garrett because the hat resembles a Bass Pro Shops hat which I am guessing he might have given that he loves fishing  giggling  but I can also see that it could be Blake.

Know what I find interesting...

The 2 guys on the individual dates are fully shown. The others aren't. 2 with faces turned/hidden by hands. One with back to us and the other has a glass in front of his face.

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:09 pm

For what it's worth, I clicked Scott's Addition which also had tweets for Veil Brewing Co. Scott's Addition I guess is a neighborhood/area of Richmond where the restaurant is. I guess Veil Brewing Co is there also. They must have liked the area laugh out loud or it's near the hotel.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:11 pm

havadrpepper wrote:For those of you that see the guys, will you please identify which ones you think they are? Leo and Jason are easily identifiable, it is just the other guys that I'm interested in.

Thank you!
This is what we have so far I think....Is it Leo next to Jason?

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Daiu6p10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:13 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:I think Colton is sitting across from Jason, Garrett across from Leo, Blake is the guy in blue shirt with his back towards the camera. Across from Blake is Wills (I believe.)

There is a femail sitting on Jason's left.

This is my guess. JMO.

Thank you.

I was thinking that blue shirt could be Garrett because the hat resembles a Bass Pro Shops hat which I am guessing he might have given that he loves fishing  giggling  but I can also see that it could be Blake.

Know what I find interesting...

The 2 guys on the individual dates are fully shown. The others aren't. 2 with faces turned/hidden by hands. One with back to us and the other has a glass in front of his face.

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 3806527698
We know that Blake is the tallest of the group and the one in the blue shirt seems to be the tallest.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish