SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:41 pm

Holy cow! How can you remember who moved where and when? I can't even remember what I had for breakfast. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

It’s a gift @stuckinsc that memory of yours! I dig it!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Aria wrote:

Sure...but someone said that he never proposed to anyone else and that's simply not true. And, like you said, "it's not real life". This engagement to Lauren isn't anymore real than his engagement to Becca and that's why, IMO, no one is taking it seriously. Pay for the ring yourself, do it after more than 2 months of dating, do it privately, do it without begging for a TV wedding, etc. and if might mean something. IMO.

It must mean something if she packed up her stuff and moved to AZ to live with him.  Jmho. Most Bach couples date long distance for a while and then move in together or break up.  

I don’t know about that. Aaron broke up Helene too quickly. Jen moved immediately for Andrew. Blob and Estella ended quickly. Jesse and Jessica ended quickly. Mary moved quickly for Byron. Sarah moved quickly for Charlie. Travis and Sarah broke up quickly. Lorenzo broke up with Jen quickly. Not sure is Tessa moved for Andy. Brad picked no one. Matt and Shayne moved in immediately. Molly moved after a couple of months and actually being F2 not F1. Vienna moved to LA for Jake and DWTS right away. Emily never moved for Brad and broke up by June. Courtney moved in with Ben quickly, right, I remember them having Ash and JP over. Cat moved to Sean right away. Whitney actually did move to LA for Chris and DWTS right away then escaped after a month or two. Lauren B 1.0 moved right away for Ben. Vanessa was in LA with Nick immediately. So nope Lauren is not unique in joining Arie right away.

Wooo... well when you word it like that all together! laugh out loud

You know what will impress me? The first Bachelor that moves for the woman. Lordy. That’s what stuck out to me. 22 seasons of this $hit, and not one dude willing to do the moving. Even adding in the Ette and BIP (or Bachelor Pad, for that matter), it’s almost always the woman doing the sacrificing here.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:07 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Holy cow!  How can you remember who moved where and when?  I can't even remember what I had for breakfast.  laugh out loud

I can pretty easily recall @stuckinsc ‘s list too. no idea

Also, I had Special K for breakfast. laugh out loud That one is easy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:28 pm

@sosleepy yes! I always wonder that! The few 'ettes at least moved for their guys so why can't any of the Bachelors? Yes it worked for M/J and S/C but would be nice if a guy did it once.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 1f49c

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:30 pm

Bryan moved for Rachel. Jordan moved for JoJo. Both of those guys were labeled as players, baddies, etc. just like Arie. Guess they each found the right woman. It happens.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Bryan, Jordan (and Roberto and Jef... go figure) are legitimately the only guys in Bachelor history that ever moved for the woman. And this includes the spin off stuff too. 

Sad.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:36 pm

Geez if Arie moved for Lauren then, His chances would have increased laugh out loud. He’s in the drivers seat in Scottsdale and it’s Libby’s disadvantage with many of his exes shopping at the same stores imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:38 pm

I think if Arie HAD moved for Lauren, I’d actually believe this “love story” a tad more. As it is, just same ole, same ole. Girl disrupts life, moves to dude’s hometown advantage.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Aria wrote:He literally proposed to another woman like 4.5 months ago, tho.
And that woman will be engaged to another man in about 2-3 weeks. Just saying that is the name of the game with this show. It's not a real life thing. IMO it's what happens after the show.

Word!  To me a Bach engagement means, let's date and see if this leads to marriage. Apparently, Arie missed Lauren and realized he made a mistake when he chose Becca.  

Which is what the 3 'ette couples are doing years in with no marriage yet where Arie and Lauren want to get married ASAP. They haven't even had time to hang out in Scottsdale since he's been racing. Yes they went on vacation but let's see what happens when they are home and have to deal with bathroom habits and all that homey stuff. He hardly did that with Becca since he was lying to her and getting ahold on Becca. Rolling Eyes AJMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 1f49c

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:44 pm

I just honestly don't get what Lauren or any woman sees in him. Like 5 years ago when he was still hot and had sex appeal I could understand it but he looks like a frickin' crusty old geezer now. It floors me this guy is actually younger than Nick and Bryan. All JMO! laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
And that woman will be engaged to another man in about 2-3 weeks. Just saying that is the name of the game with this show. It's not a real life thing. IMO it's what happens after the show.

Word!  To me a Bach engagement means, let's date and see if this leads to marriage. Apparently, Arie missed Lauren and realized he made a mistake when he chose Becca.  

Which is what the 3 'ette couples are doing years in with no marriage yet where Arie and Lauren want to get married ASAP. They haven't even had time to hang out in Scottsdale since he's been racing. Yes they went on vacation but let's see what happens when they are home and have to deal with bathroom habits and all that homey stuff. He hardly did that with Becca since he was lying to her and getting ahold on Becca. Rolling Eyes AJMO.

Yes, but Arie isn't 28. As I have said before, if he wants kids, he better get it in gear. He isn't getting any younger. Lauren has time, but his clock is ticking, imho. How do I know this? I am an older parent and I will admit, somedays it is tough to keep up with little ones. They are downright exhausting.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp