SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by mindless Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:20 pm

rosefever wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Saw these stats at Reddit
MF tweet
Arie one of our less popular Bachelors
132 RT
2443 Likes
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/981575774246387712?s=21

Pardoning Arie
10 RT
358 Likes
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/984928908318420993?s=21
About 13% of the people like Arie, which sounds about right, most people don't like honest people. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 2 4256136633 JMO.

Sorry, but 'honest' is the last word I'd associate with Arie. laugh out loud JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:21 pm

rosefever wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Saw these stats at Reddit
MF tweet
Arie one of our less popular Bachelors
132 RT
2443 Likes
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/981575774246387712?s=21

Pardoning Arie
10 RT
358 Likes
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/984928908318420993?s=21
About 13% of the people like Arie, which sounds about right, most people don't like honest people. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 2 4256136633 JMO.

Most people don’t like honest people? no idea I think most people do like honest people. Honesty in relationships is pretty much at the top of my list.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:48 pm

I don't think this interview has been discussed here yet: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-apos-alum-arie-141521540.html

Maybe he was just distracted, but IMO he doesn't seem nearly as excited anymore as he did around ATFR. He's still "hanging out" with his live-in fiancée and looks at the ground a lot while talking, which strikes me as evasive. He also brought up the SM hate on his own, so it does seem to bother him IMO. I'll be really surprised if they last. The neighbour shouldn't count his chickens just yet, I mean as far as Arie moving elsewhere with Lauren goes. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:16 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:If he cared, he would be posting on SM all the time... looking for likes, comments, aka, approval.  That is what SM basically is nowadays.  Look at me!  I'm so great!  Look what I am eating for dinner!  laugh out loud  They are happy just doing their own thing, which more power to them.  Imo.
I agree they are happy, living their lives, and NOT worrying about what the naysayers are saying. The few things that they actually do post are of everyday things and showing how much they are enjoying each other IMO.

Stone_Hedge wrote:Nah! Imo , he cares regardless. One reason to stay off SM is not getting the positive response you’d like . He mentioned once he was going to stay off Sm because it’s been a weird place for him . That’s my opinion .
With the bolded, IMO, he never said he was staying OFF SM but will be limiting it. That IMO says that he's not staying off of it. Maybe I am wrong in the terminology but IMO, saying you are limiting your SM doesn't by any means means you are staying off of it....IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:27 pm

He’s phrasing may have been to limit it.  But IMO when you limit your posting or usage of it, that means staying off of it more than you normally would.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:33 pm

Sorry totally OT

They were at the Grand Pricks? Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 2 3806527698 I can't stop laughing at the way she pronounced that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry totally OT

They were at the Grand Pricks? Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 2 3806527698 I can't stop laughing at the way she pronounced that.

I heard that! Major Freudian slip Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 2 3806527698

Although the announcer could have just been thinking of Arie giggling

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:44 pm

OMG - someone should have told her how to pronounce that. laugh out loud

It was an okay, slightly underwhelming interview but imagine they’re still fine at this point.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:06 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think this interview has been discussed here yet: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-apos-alum-arie-141521540.html

Maybe he was just distracted, but IMO he doesn't seem nearly as excited anymore as he did around ATFR. He's still "hanging out" with his live-in fiancée and looks at the ground a lot while talking, which strikes me as evasive. He also brought up the SM hate on his own, so it does seem to bother him IMO. I'll be really surprised if they last. The neighbour shouldn't count his chickens just yet, I mean as far as Arie moving elsewhere with Lauren goes. JMOAA.
I don't think the SM hate emotionally bothers him, it's just annoying that he has to take time away from his relationship to erase scum comments from his IG posts. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:22 pm

rosefever wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't think this interview has been discussed here yet: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-apos-alum-arie-141521540.html

I don't think the SM hate emotionally bothers him, it's just annoying that he has to take time away from his relationship to erase scum comments from his IG posts. JMO.
But he actually doesn't have to.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:57 pm

The stress of being monogamous for the past few months with his live in must be starting to weigh on him. laugh out loud

Poor guy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:02 pm

Has he really been monogamous? Doubt it. I’m guessing as minimum there’s been some sliding into dm’s going on.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp