Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by mindless on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:20 am

rosefever wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Saw these stats at Reddit
MF tweet
Arie one of our less popular Bachelors
132 RT
2443 Likes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pardoning Arie
10 RT
358 Likes
About 13% of the people like Arie, which sounds about right, most people don't like honest people. JMO.

Sorry, but 'honest' is the last word I'd associate with Arie. laugh out loud JMO.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:21 am

rosefever wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Saw these stats at Reddit
MF tweet
Arie one of our less popular Bachelors
132 RT
2443 Likes

Pardoning Arie
10 RT
358 Likes
About 13% of the people like Arie, which sounds about right, most people don't like honest people. JMO.

Most people don’t like honest people? no idea I think most people do like honest people. Honesty in relationships is pretty much at the top of my list.
Rolly

Female Posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:48 am

I don't think this interview has been discussed here yet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe he was just distracted, but IMO he doesn't seem nearly as excited anymore as he did around ATFR. He's still "hanging out" with his live-in fiancée and looks at the ground a lot while talking, which strikes me as evasive. He also brought up the SM hate on his own, so it does seem to bother him IMO. I'll be really surprised if they last. The neighbour shouldn't count his chickens just yet, I mean as far as Arie moving elsewhere with Lauren goes. JMOAA.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If he cared, he would be posting on SM all the time... looking for likes, comments, aka, approval.  That is what SM basically is nowadays.  Look at me!  I'm so great!  Look what I am eating for dinner!  laugh out loud  They are happy just doing their own thing, which more power to them.  Imo.
I agree they are happy, living their lives, and NOT worrying about what the naysayers are saying. The few things that they actually do post are of everyday things and showing how much they are enjoying each other IMO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nah! Imo , he cares regardless. One reason to stay off SM is not getting the positive response you’d like . He mentioned once he was going to stay off Sm because it’s been a weird place for him . That’s my opinion .
With the bolded, IMO, he never said he was staying OFF SM but will be limiting it. That IMO says that he's not staying off of it. Maybe I am wrong in the terminology but IMO, saying you are limiting your SM doesn't by any means means you are staying off of it....IMO
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9335

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:27 am

He’s phrasing may have been to limit it.  But IMO when you limit your posting or usage of it, that means staying off of it more than you normally would.

JMO
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9246

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:33 am

Sorry totally OT

They were at the Grand Pricks? I can't stop laughing at the way she pronounced that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 48795

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone_Hedge on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry totally OT

They were at the Grand Pricks? I can't stop laughing at the way she pronounced that.

I heard that! Major Freudian slip

Although the announcer could have just been thinking of Arie giggling

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Stone_Hedge

Female Posts : 1515

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:44 am

OMG - someone should have told her how to pronounce that. laugh out loud

It was an okay, slightly underwhelming interview but imagine they’re still fine at this point.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12935

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:06 am

@mindless wrote:I don't think this interview has been discussed here yet: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-apos-alum-arie-141521540.html

Maybe he was just distracted, but IMO he doesn't seem nearly as excited anymore as he did around ATFR. He's still "hanging out" with his live-in fiancée and looks at the ground a lot while talking, which strikes me as evasive. He also brought up the SM hate on his own, so it does seem to bother him IMO. I'll be really surprised if they last. The neighbour shouldn't count his chickens just yet, I mean as far as Arie moving elsewhere with Lauren goes. JMOAA.
I don't think the SM hate emotionally bothers him, it's just annoying that he has to take time away from his relationship to erase scum comments from his IG posts. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:22 am

rosefever wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't think this interview has been discussed here yet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think the SM hate emotionally bothers him, it's just annoying that he has to take time away from his relationship to erase scum comments from his IG posts. JMO.
But he actually doesn't have to.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't think this interview has been discussed here yet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The stress of being monogamous for the past few months with his live in must be starting to weigh on him. laugh out loud

Poor guy.
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:02 am

Has he really been monogamous? Doubt it. I’m guessing as minimum there’s been some sliding into dm’s going on.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum