SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by FLChica Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:48 am

IMO I think we all choose to validate a source when we want to embrace their "truth". A perfect example is the decades-long myth proven as fact each year by NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command).

The myth NORAD perpetuates each year is documented by radar tracking, photos and real-time video. Millions of people view this evidence each year! 

What does NORAD prove? The existence of Santa Claus and his yearly trip around the world in one night. Ho ho ho!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:52 am

IDK. I can live on the East coast. I can own a dog. I can help out on a message forum devoted to reality tv. That does not mean I am experienced with coding or I watch Bach Aussie or Bach Can. 
Because of A does not mean B in many cases. The odds might be more believable, but that does not mean it is. 
Next, these particular neighbors are so OTT crazy, IMO, that for me it robs them of credibility. For me, significantly. It voids the amount of annoying etc of Arie as a neighbor once this couple went obnoxious and stalkerish. 
I think IRL many of us have had neighbors, family or co-workers that aren't especially liked. IMO, There is a line crossed taking one from simply disgruntled into the C.O (crazily obsessed). IMO this ex and her cuckhold have crossed that line once they took their vendetta to a public forum, etc. 
Reminds me of someone and their recordings of barking dogs to annoy their neighbor. 
Also, with all the other hard evidence of past behavior, my real question is if there was a spreadsheet a) why not take a photo? plenty of opportunity. b) why stick around and continue to date or benefit or whatever.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:58 am

I have learned over the years that you cannot take everything you read on the internet at face value, especially someone who visits another message board site such as Reddit to air Arie's dirty laundry. The neighbor seems to be looking for attention and sounds a tad crazy, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:06 am

FLChica wrote:IMO I think we all choose to validate a source when we want to embrace their "truth". A perfect example is the decades-long myth proven as fact each year by NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command).

The myth NORAD perpetuates each year is documented by radar tracking, photos and real-time video. Millions of people view this evidence each year! 

What does NORAD prove? The existence of Santa Claus and his yearly trip around the world in one night. Ho ho ho!

Hey now...don’t be dragging on my NORAD Santa tracker rofl

Even at my age I get excited for Xmas eve and tracking “Santa”.  My adult kids do too and can’t wait to have babies so they can experience the same excitement they had growing up with NORAD.  

My hubby spent five months at NORAD, about ten years ago, and got a behind the scenes look at the amount of work that goes in to giving people one day of excitement.  It is a year around job!  :yes:
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:11 am

I'm confused about the Kanye tweet. How would he know about Arie/the spreadsheet unless he lurked on Reddit/here? My guess is that tweet has nothing to do with Arie and people are just looking to drag Arie again.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:26 am

kmick0890 wrote:I'm confused about the Kanye tweet. How would he know about Arie/the spreadsheet unless he lurked on Reddit/here? My guess is that tweet has nothing to do with Arie and people are just looking to drag Arie again.

Yeah... I don’t think anyone here actually thought or implied Kanye’s tweet had anything to do with Arie. Some just found it funny and made the link for him. laugh out loud That’s all.

I chose to mostly believe the neighbor. *EDIT*

The truth is probably neither all good or all bad, but somewhere in the middle.

JMO

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : we do not call other posters out)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:41 am

XQZME wrote:snipped..

Didn’t someone, pages back, link to “not so nice” tweets Arie posted in twitter?  Those tweets show that Arie is just as quacky, tacky, and vindictive as this neighbor is accused of being...

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 26 1646190589

There was one tweet that I know of after several days/weeks of the neighbour posting their version of events on an open forum, Arie hashtagged pr*ck, that's all I remember of the tweet. I'm not aware of several tweets or a back and forth exchange SCMIIW for me to call him tacky and vindictive like his neighbour is being accused of, for posting one tweet after the neighbour had a hay day at Arie's expense. How was Arie suppose to defend himself, without joining that forum and having a back and forth. IMHO the neighbour to me is just another troll who sits behind a computer under a fictitious name spewing whatever they want.  

Hopefully Arie will sell that condo, and the new buyers get along with the neighbour. Or they might meet their match. Careful what you wish for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71490

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:47 am

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. I can live on the East coast. I can own a dog. I can help out on a message forum devoted to reality tv. That does not mean I am experienced with coding or I watch Bach Aussie or Bach Can. 
Because of A does not mean B in many cases. The odds might be more believable, but that does not mean it is. 
Next, these particular neighbors are so OTT crazy, IMO, that for me it robs them of credibility. For me, significantly. It voids the amount of annoying etc of Arie as a neighbor once this couple went obnoxious and stalkerish. 
I think IRL many of us have had neighbors, family or co-workers that aren't especially liked. IMO, There is a line crossed taking one from simply disgruntled into the C.O (crazily obsessed). IMO this ex and her cuckhold have crossed that line once they took their vendetta to a public forum, etc. 
Reminds me of someone and their recordings of barking dogs to annoy their neighbor. 
Also, with all the other hard evidence of past behavior, my real question is if there was a spreadsheet a) why not take a photo? plenty of opportunity. b) why stick around and continue to date or benefit or whatever.
Thankyou Kasha, I couldn't of said it better and more eloquently myself. To me there is an extreme abundance of things that really makes me question whether there is merrit there or just a disgruntled neighbor that wants to scream the loudest to get as much attention as he can without providing the proof to back up what he's saying. He just had it in for Arie and was the town cryer of it all....IMO. I can't bring myself to accept what the crazy neighbor is saying as to me, if it was something that was actually there, you had a famous neighbor, wouldn't you want to back up what you are saying?? Taking their vendetta to the public forum is redicilous, IMO.

Mommyof2 wrote:I have learned over the years that you cannot take everything you read on the internet at face value, especially someone who visits another message board site such as Reddit to air Arie's dirty laundry.  The neighbor seems to be looking for attention and sounds a tad crazy, imho.  
Completely agree with the bolded @Mommyof2. I just don't see how what the neighbor says can be true and deserves any weight. IMO, To me it's completely obvious that the neighbor is vindictive and has it out for Arie....because of that IMO what the guy says is extremely suspect and to me deserves such little weight in the grand scheme of things. Again, because it is rumor about the spreadsheet, why isn't there a pic of it to prove it?????

kmick0890 wrote:I'm confused about the Kanye tweet. How would he know about Arie/the spreadsheet unless he lurked on Reddit/here? My guess is that tweet has nothing to do with Arie and people are just looking to drag Arie again.
I comPletely agree with the bolded. IMO, it feels like anything can do with Arie, whether it is right to blame it on Arie or say that everything is to do with Arie may be the easy way to drag him down. I just don't think that it is fair nor right. ALL IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Didn’t someone, pages back, link to “not so nice” tweets Arie posted in twitter?  Those tweets show that Arie is just as quacky, tacky, and vindictive as this neighbor is accused of being...

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 26 1646190589

There was one tweet that I know of after several days/weeks of the neighbour posting their version of events on an open forum, Arie hashtagged pr*ck, that's all I remember of the tweet. I'm not aware of several tweets or a back and forth exchange SCMIIW for me to call him tacky and vindictive like his neighbour is being accused of, for posting one tweet after the neighbour had a hay day at Arie's expense. How was Arie suppose to defend himself, without joining that forum and having a back and forth. IMHO the neighbour to me is just another troll who sits behind a computer under a fictitious name spewing whatever they want.  

Hopefully Arie will sell that condo, and the new buyers get along with the neighbour. Or they might meet their match. Careful what you wish for.
Thanks GA, You so eloquently said what I was feeling and trying to say not successfully though. I completely agree that Arie didn't have many avenues to defend himself. Just the fact that the neighbor can keep spewing his vindictive ways without any proof is beyond me. Talk about a neighbor from hell......ALL IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:04 am

This neighbor on Reddit is Arie’s version of the dossier. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:25 am

BKay wrote:I'm glad the topic of the spreadsheet came up again, because I intended to ask about it's validity and where the rumor started, but rl got in the way. So now we know, the trash talking neighbor who hates Arie said his ex-gf saw it. Alrighty then.

Some people can lie with a straight stare-you-right-in-the-eye look, and have no moral concern about doing it (anyone see Survivor last night?) and that neighbor seems like he might be that type of person, imo. I don't want to be guilty of perpetuating a rumor, so I'm glad to know the source.

I also know Arie is a great liar and I have proof. He was telling Becca ILY the week before the breakup while simultaneously talking to Lauren and planning the breakup. So Arie is a proven liar. The neighbor actually admitted all his lame and pathetic behavior and even admitted that he let Arie’s ex treat him the way Arie treated her. While, I have no proof of him telling the truth, I saw him readily admit flaws. Arie lies and made excuses for his. So IMO, I chose to believe the neighbor.

XQZME wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I definitely don’t think you can completely invalidate this source. Not at all. It simply is an unsubstantiated rumor. But just like we can’t say it for sure happened, nor can we completely say it didn’t.

Personally, lots of things the neighbor talked about can be validated (the fact he lives there, the sombrero, the parking situation), so I tend to believe the spreadsheet could be factual as well. JMO.

Arie continuously using his condo as a AirBnB against the association rules even after being fined multiple times, apparently.  Maybe this neighbor has tried to hold Arie to the association bylaws that everyone else has to adhere to.

Yes, Arie at least partially validated the neighbor by tweeting about him.

XQZME wrote:
FLChica wrote:IMO I think we all choose to validate a source when we want to embrace their "truth". A perfect example is the decades-long myth proven as fact each year by NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command).

Hey now...don’t be dragging on my NORAD Santa tracker rofl

Even at my age I get excited for Xmas eve and tracking “Santa”.  My adult kids do too and can’t wait to have babies so they can experience the same excitement they had growing up with NORAD.  

My hubby spent five months at NORAD, about ten years ago, and got a behind the scenes look at the amount of work that goes in to giving people one day of excitement.  It is a year around job!  :yes:

Wow, comparing NORAD and Santa to Arie. I am at a lost. To quote Becca, apples and starfish. JMSO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

This could be the one yo are thinking of. It was long before the neighbor went public.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp