SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:27 pm

IMO there is nothing wrong with that. ^
When I got married it was right out of college--3 months after graduating. My spouse put all money up for the house as he had been in established in his career and out of school for many years. His name was also on the title solo. 
It was not a put down to me. In fact, I was so happy my DH could buy us a nice home with a yard etc. vs us having to rent an apartment(nothing wrong with that, I just loved being able to own and have privacy). It was loving and generous. 
Glass more than half full for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by mindless Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:36 pm

I don't think there's anything wrong with it either. I just don't see it as some massive commitment on Arie's behalf since I doubt they're sharing a mortgage. Plus he was apparently looking at houses with Becca too, so maybe he's just ready to leave the condo in general. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:43 pm

Unless it's known, that is an assumption. 
My spouse always made more than I did. It did not make me less of a contributor in our home. I worked very hard for 36 yrs. I never made what my DH did annually. 
I don't think another person can measure what goes on in another person's relationship. Hopefully, in any relationship both parties love, respect and honor each other equally regardless what role each plays. 
There were a couple years I had to stay home and care for my dh's children(mine also). He traveled coast to coast M-F and sometimes was not home for a weekend. Someone had to hold down the fort. I hope I was not a stain on his page for not contributing financially.  
Looking for houses is not buying. I still go to open houses etc just to see. 
And my take is they were talking about it and not doing. Far different situations. 
Regardless each party is far better off where they are now, IMO. So it's moot. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:53 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BiIEBo5nCMx/

Is she even real?  laugh out loud

Who says that?   Does she really think she is that "cute" ???   She really doesn't have a clue that she is just not that big a deal  JMHO

Last edited by eliza3 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Unless it's known, that is an assumption. 
My spouse always made more than I did. It did not make me less of a contributor in our home. I worked very hard for 36 yrs. I never made what my DH did annually. 
I don't think another person can measure what goes on in another person's relationship. Hopefully, in any relationship both parties love, respect and honor each other equally regardless what role each plays. 
There were a couple years I had to stay home and care for my dh's children(mine also). He traveled coast to coast M-F and sometimes was not home for a weekend. Someone had to hold down the fort. I hope I was not a stain on his page for not contributing financially.  
And my take is they were talking about it and not doing. Far different situations. 
Regardless each party is far better off where they are now, IMO. So it's moot. IMO

I don't know how much clearer I can make this, but as I said I don't think there's anything whatsoever wrong with Arie buying the house on his own (if he did). I don't care if Lauren ever spends a penny of her own money on anything ever again. That is their business and the same goes for every couple out there. I'm happily living in a place owned by my SO as well, so I'm the last person to judge. I'm only addressing the notion that Arie buying house with Lauren is a big step and something different from all his previous relationships. Lauren may have picked it out, but unless she owns some of it herself, it's still Arie who bought a house and it's his to do with as he pleases. Not that there's anything wrong with that. And yes, it's an assumption, never claimed otherwise. Arie is a realtor and also bought a house for Courtney to live in, so while it's a good sign that they're moving to a bigger place together, I just don't think it's a massive risk for Arie no matter what happens. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:07 pm

He probably had the capability to buy a house at anytime. 
He did not do so until now. 
Maybe it's not a commitment to anyone, other than the couple. If it is to them, that's all that counts. 
Should the couple marry, I doubt and hope he won't do with it as he pleases even though I guess legally he could.  I hope he has excellent taste in window treatments, if he does.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Unless it's known, that is an assumption. 

My husband makes way more money than I do too and he even put my car in his name because I was too broke when we were dating to pay for it. I contributed a lot of support to him and his recently deceased mother, for one example, and have made many holiday meals for his very large family. Who cares, it is all give and take. I try to stay out of this thread for the most part but I wish Arie and Lauren many years of happiness. So far they APPEAR to be happy. Who cares what happened in past relationships. I really do hope they make it but I agree with Kasha that we will never really know what is between two people.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:41 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@blueblues thanks. No wonder I couldn't find it, it was too old. I thought it was recent. That means there weren't any nasty tweets directed to the neighbour recently in response to the posts on reddit.

Right.  Arie has moved on.  Apparently, the neighbor has not.  dizzy I would never go to a website and publicly trash my neighbor, no matter what they have done to me.  It really shows the immaturity of the neighbor and I have a hard time believing their "story."  Jmho.  
Right, I think that it is great that they are moved away from the neighbor soon. Enough is enough dealing with a neighbor like that. I am glad that the two of them....Lauren and Arie are very much in love and sharing their good fortunes with us. So glad they have support from family / friends to make their way through all the negativity out there.

the whole post is IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:34 pm

eliza3 wrote:

Who says that?   Does she really think she is that  "cute" ???   She really doesn't have a clue that she is just not that big a deal  JMHO

I think she is 'that' cute. laugh out loud. Actually, that is the prettiest photo I have seen of her. Like Arie said "Hot like the AZ sun." Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:47 pm

@Kashathediva He was looking at homes with Becca too. Perhaps he was ready for more space? JMO.

Regardless, he involved Lauren in the choice and picked a newer home to meet her desires. All according to the interview they gave. That indicates he wants her to be happy and plans for her to live in the house. IMO.

I think they are currently in love, both of their past behavior as well as the overall success rate of this show have me waiting to see if they will last. If they do great. I personally don’t like them separately or together, but if they are happy good for them. It also spares anyone else from them. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

Who says that?   Does she really think she is that  "cute" ???   She really doesn't have a clue that she is just not that big a deal  JMHO

I think she is 'that' cute.  laugh out loud. Actually, that is the prettiest photo I have seen of her.  Like Arie said "Hot like the AZ sun."  Hugesmile

Me too and if I was that cute, I would post myself all the time, too. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 30 3806527698
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:13 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I understood what you were asking. You wanted to know if the spreadsheets (Arie’s) were real or rumored. I don’t even know the answer to be able to tell you, (perhaps ex’s have said he kept one?) but I think you have every right to ask a question about it since apparently upthread there were discussions about it. JMO
Thankyou so much @sanlee088.  Yea, just asking a simple question with no alterior motive behind it.  LOL. I have been bopping in and out so wondered if it had been cleared up and I missed it.  So if it is a rumor and we have no idea if it is fact, then I am not off base right now.  Thanks again!!

The neighbor who dated Arie’s ex has said that the ex saw the spreadsheet. This has been discussed in detail for a few weeks now. Is it fact? No, it is third hand knowledge.
In other words, a bone.

Granted, there isn't any meat on that bone because IMO the neighbor is phony, but a bone nonetheless for those with a burning desire to dish Arie chew on. Enjoy!
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp