SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Amberish Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:23 am

sosleepy wrote:I definitely don’t think you can completely invalidate this source. Not at all. It simply is an unsubstantiated rumor. But just like we can’t say it for sure happened, nor can we completely say it didn’t.

Personally, lots of things the neighbor talked about can be validated (the fact he lives there, the sombrero, the parking situation), so I tend to believe the spreadsheet could be factual as well. JMO.
To my knowledge, the parking situation was NEVER validated. All she'd need to do is post a photo of Arie's vehicle blocking the handicap space, but didn't so IMO just yet another indication that the supposed neighbor is a total fraud.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Amberish Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:26 am

XQZME wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I definitely don’t think you can completely invalidate this source. Not at all. It simply is an unsubstantiated rumor. But just like we can’t say it for sure happened, nor can we completely say it didn’t.

Personally, lots of things the neighbor talked about can be validated (the fact he lives there, the sombrero, the parking situation), so I tend to believe the spreadsheet could be factual as well. JMO.

Arie continuously using his condo as a AirBnB against the association rules even after being fined multiple times, apparently.  Maybe this neighbor has tried to hold Arie to the association bylaws that everyone else has to adhere to.

Didn’t someone, pages back, link to “not so nice” tweets Arie posted in twitter?  Those tweets show that Arie is just as quacky, tacky, and vindictive as this neighbor is accused of being...

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 31 1646190589
Did the phony neighbor bother to post the association's CC&Rs proving what she was asserting re Airbnb? If not, IMO there isn't any rational reason to believe what the supposed neighbor said about that either.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:11 am

I completely agree @Amberish on all your points. IMO, we really don't have proof of any of the neighbor's claims but sour grapes IMO. Therefore, I am short on the believing scale.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:08 am

@Amberish @Aunties_Love You are both welcome to your opinions and those of us who look at Arie's past lies and believe the neighbor are welcome to do that too. There are no facts to be definitively had, only speculation on all of our parts. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:57 am

By validadting the parking, I meant posters who looked at the apartment layout and confirmed the sole handicapped stall that would be convenient for Arie to park in. Seems to check out to me.

Also, this neighbor isn’t the first person to crawl out of the woodwork and tell us not so wonderful things about Arie.  At what point do you start to believe the numerous character witnesses? Surely they aren’t all liars. If so, Arie is quite the victim of a massive conspiracy. laugh out loud  The circumstanstial evidence points strongly against his favor, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:12 pm

The only way I can answer is there have been plenty of things I have witnessed in life that may gather weight and momentum due to past actions and in reality prove to have no truth behind it.
IMO that can be a dangerous way to think. 
Either way it's not something taking up too much of my time/energy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:27 pm

I think it's okay to believe the neighbor also if you don't find Arie credible. I don't have an opinion as per one side or the other but it seems to me that both sides were in the wrong and helped the situation to escalate.

Re: the house. Good for them. It's a lovely house. I don't find it a sign that their relationship is strong but that's up to them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:59 pm

Ari and Lauren's new house. It's pretty cute:

https://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/211961/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-new-house/229855/apparently_they_both_knew_this_house_was_the_one_nbsp/4
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:09 pm

provenceguy wrote:Ari and Lauren's new house. It's pretty cute:

https://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/211961/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-new-house/229855/apparently_they_both_knew_this_house_was_the_one_nbsp/4

Yes, it does look like a very nice house IMO...I am sure they are looking forward to being on their own, at least more so than now without as many prying eyes on their lives. Glad they have family and friends that are supporters of them! All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 01, 2018 9:15 am

Ummm why are Larie in Sydney? Is he racing? You know what I don’t care as long as they don’t take a pic of me working out ;) j.k
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue May 01, 2018 11:02 am

Arie is racing in Perth on May 4-6.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 01, 2018 12:52 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Ummm why are Larie in Sydney? Is he racing? You know what I don’t care as long as they don’t take a pic of me working out ;) j.k

cantstopl rofl My working out is not a pretty sight!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp