SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Nibbles22 Thu May 24, 2018 10:38 am

Now on the other end of the spectrum, many would criticize them if they didn't do any wedding planning, and life was one big party. Well, they are enjoying their party, and I for one, say more power to them. I have never seen Arie look happier, and I'm happy for both of them! celebrate
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by sosleepy Thu May 24, 2018 10:39 am

albean99 wrote:Anyone can set a wedding date and I'm sure they're happily planning their wedding but maybe they should have some real-life time together instead of rushing into it. What's really important imo is the marriage and what will be best for your life together and not just one day. I think the smart ones are those who work on their relationship before setting a date. JMO of course.

I think they're being tone deaf yet again by picking that date. Yikes! dizzy

Yep. If they were my kids, I’d have some concerns. They’ve been together only a couple months, and those months have been fantasyland with their travels and the surreal experience of it all. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 24, 2018 10:42 am

They’ve been together 4 months, only 2 of those public. Who the heck is pressuring them to get married ASAP? Let me rephrase that, what sane person is pressuring them to get married ASAP?

I really don’t understand the debate here. They chose to go on national Tv to announce a private wedding because they wanted the attention. They easily could have just shared it on social media oh say 2 months before the ceremony when the actually invitees has the details.

All JMO

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 24, 2018 10:56 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Did anyone watch them on Extra?  did he really say this?  

Even if I really tried to give him the befit of the doubt and think he meant by saying it now it would be more appropriate now than after Becca's season ended and she and her F1 went public and were in the media,  which I don't necessarily agree with, he really needs to think before he speaks or stop speaking at all and let someone else do it for him/them, IMO.  It's so cringey / open mouth insert foot, IMO.  no no

JMO

When I saw this interview and this is what arie came up to his mouth about their private wedding announcement . I was like . Wtf! seriously ! laugh out loud. Sometimes this guy really full of s**t when talking in media. Why not just leave becca’s name alone Rolling Eyes

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 Eb97c9
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 9zt107Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 XgicucArie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 Oaw2uvArie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 2pqw5k8Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 30szzauArie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 63 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu May 24, 2018 11:26 am

I needed time to digest the yuck I witnessed on the view, **edited** IMO every single time these two do a public or media type of event they embarrass themselves.  Arie tries to speak for them because Lauren obviously still hasn't found her voice, and Arie's story continue to change, IMO.  When Lauren does talk she makes dumba$$ statements (IMO) about how it's only "fair" that the breakup was filmed and shown because hers was too.  I truly believe that Lauren is seeking the limelight and loves all of the attention and sees herself as one of the honored bachnation sweethearts.  Her blinders are impenetrable, IMO.  Also firmly believe that they were denied a televised wedding and they are as the kids say... butt-hurt big time!  Arie just looks old and desperate, IMO. How long will he be willing to work this hard to keep her happy?  Again, all MO but once he puts his foot down and tells her NO to something she will be moving on.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu May 24, 2018 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spoilers)
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 24, 2018 1:09 pm

Interesting theory on Reddit, that TPTB pushed this announcement and the A&J announcement to distract from the Meredith new that broke yesterday.

I have to admit that I can see TPTB doing this. I may have to cut these two some slack on this announcement. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 24, 2018 1:19 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Did anyone watch them on Extra?  did he really say this?  

Even if I really tried to give him the befit of the doubt and think he meant by saying it now it would be more appropriate now than after Becca's season ended and she and her F1 went public and were in the media,  which I don't necessarily agree with, he really needs to think before he speaks or stop speaking at all and let someone else do it for him/them, IMO.  It's so cringey / open mouth insert foot, IMO.  no no

JMO

When I saw this interview and this is what arie came up to his mouth about their private wedding announcement . I was like . Wtf! seriously ! laugh out loud. Sometimes this guy really full of s**t when talking in media. Why not just leave becca’s name alone Rolling Eyes

It’s private = revealing the exact venue + the date 100 guests will be coming
rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 24, 2018 1:33 pm

I have pretty much ignored all their interviews because when I see those vacant, stupid smiles I just want to slap them off, however, I actually PVR's the View just to see what everyone was talking about and they did not disappoint. They are a gift that just keeps on giving.

They were sitting a couple of feet apart and the whole time Arie had his hand across on her. It was weird looking. It seemed to me as if he was holding her in place afraid she might run off any minute. I do the same thing when I'm driving and have to slam my brakes on so that my purse doesn't slide off the passenger seat and go flying.

Comparing this interview with Becca's was night and day. These two looked like deer in headlights on occasion. Clearly they have no idea the kinds of things they will be asked. (I don't know why since they should have it figured out by now.) You could tell they have stock answers to some questions, but when they get something they may not have been expecting they look at each other and stumble around trying to answer. Two in particular stood out for me. When they were asked why announce now? (Which I would think should have been an expected question.) He kind of looked like "what?". And when they were asked if they would invite Becca to their wedding. Silence and he laughs nervously and looks at her...and she has her lips tight and looks like she is ready to kill..."No. That would be awkward." No sh*t Sherlock. Oh, missy was not happy with that question and naturally that just made me  rotfl

They also got asked if they might be rushing since they have only been together a few months. They were like, but we have done a lot in that time. She moved to Scottsdale, they bought a house together and have travelled together and have really gotten to know one another. Meanwhile she admits that during this whole time, they have only been in Scottsdale for a whopping two weeks. They are so delusional. One good thing, they want to hold off kids for a couple of years.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 24, 2018 1:41 pm

I don’t think they are delusional at all.  They seem to know what they want for their future and are planning it.  That’s really nice to see.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2018 2:20 pm

Sprite wrote:I have pretty much ignored all their interviews because when I see those vacant, stupid smiles I just want to slap them off, however, I actually PVR's the View just to see what everyone was talking about and they did not disappoint. They are a gift that just keeps on giving.

They were sitting a couple of feet apart and the whole time Arie had his hand across on her. It was weird looking. It seemed to me as if he was holding her in place afraid she might run off any minute. I do the same thing when I'm driving and have to slam my brakes on so that my purse doesn't slide off the passenger seat and go flying.

Comparing this interview with Becca's was night and day. These two looked like deer in headlights on occasion. Clearly they have no idea the kinds of things they will be asked. (I don't know why since they should have it figured out by now.) You could tell they have stock answers to some questions, but when they get something they may not have been expecting they look at each other and stumble around trying to answer. Two in particular stood out for me. When they were asked why announce now? (Which I would think should have been an expected question.) He kind of looked like "what?". And when they were asked if they would invite Becca to their wedding. Silence and he laughs nervously and looks at her...and she has her lips tight and looks like she is ready to kill..."No. That would be awkward." No sh*t Sherlock. Oh, missy was not happy with that question and naturally that just made me  rotfl

They also got asked if they might be rushing since they have only been together a few months. They were like, but we have done a lot in that time. She moved to Scottsdale, they bought a house together and have travelled together and have really gotten to know one another. Meanwhile she admits that during this whole time, they have only been in Scottsdale for a whopping two weeks. They are so delusional. One good thing, they want to hold off kids for a couple of years.

Thanks for the update. I still can’t stomach to watch it . So true about the ever changing story from the various recaps. Guess they want the most public private wedding . No surprises what they say is contradictory . It’s just LiArs being LiArs. Jmso

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 24, 2018 2:25 pm

No one want's to be snarked at whether you're a fan or not. I quite frankly find it childish and rude.

Post were deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 24, 2018 4:46 pm

umngirl wrote:They’ve been together 4 months, only 2 of those public. Who the heck is pressuring them to get married ASAP? Let me rephrase that, what sane person is pressuring them to get married ASAP?

I really don’t understand the debate here. They chose to go on national Tv to announce a private wedding because they wanted the attention. They easily could have just shared it on social media oh say 2 months before the ceremony when the actually invitees has the details.

All JMO

When you know, you know. Also, I think Arie realizes he is not getting any younger and is ready to make a committment. Call me crazy, but I think they actually will end up getting married in JanuLARIE. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp