SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by sanlee088 Thu May 24, 2018 5:26 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
umngirl wrote:They’ve been together 4 months, only 2 of those public. Who the heck is pressuring them to get married ASAP? Let me rephrase that, what sane person is pressuring them to get married ASAP?

I really don’t understand the debate here. They chose to go on national Tv to announce a private wedding because they wanted the attention. They easily could have just shared it on social media oh say 2 months before the ceremony when the actually invitees has the details.

All JMO

When you know, you know.  Also, I think Arie realizes he is not getting any younger and is ready to make a committment.  Call me crazy, but I think they actually will end up getting married in JanuLARIE.  laugh out loud

She seems to be wedding dress shopping today, so call me crazy too but I think the wedding is going to happen also.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Linds911 Thu May 24, 2018 5:58 pm

So she actually admitted they've only been in Scottsdale for 2 weeks? dizzy

ps: their couple name makes me Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 64 1838857674 plus add in January is just no. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 64 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 64 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 64 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 24, 2018 6:02 pm

@Linds911 But that would be what months in bachelor filming time frame?  Maybe they don't realize they're back in the real world and not in fast forward mode filming any more? cheeky

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 24, 2018 6:05 pm

@Ladybug82 laugh out loud and yes they are too busy traveling and living the life cause of Arie's job. my bad.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 64 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 64 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 64 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu May 24, 2018 6:09 pm

I don’t care for any couple names but given they are Larie, I guess they could only be married in JanuLarie or FebruLarie.

Strict couple names rules Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 64 2498057887
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu May 24, 2018 6:19 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
umngirl wrote:They’ve been together 4 months, only 2 of those public. Who the heck is pressuring them to get married ASAP? Let me rephrase that, what sane person is pressuring them to get married ASAP?

I really don’t understand the debate here. They chose to go on national Tv to announce a private wedding because they wanted the attention. They easily could have just shared it on social media oh say 2 months before the ceremony when the actually invitees has the details.

All JMO

When you know, you know.  Also, I think Arie realizes he is not getting any younger and is ready to make a committment.  Call me crazy, but I think they actually will end up getting married in JanuLARIE.  laugh out loud

She seems to be wedding dress shopping today, so call me crazy too but I think the wedding is going to happen also.

I think they’ll get married too. As for announcing it ..
What’s so unusual about that? If they’ve set the date and booked the venue ... it’s going to come out soon anyway from some type of source ... Them announcing it is the right thing to do. It’s not like it’s a secret or anything. He’s not trying to please anybody with or worry what his critics have to say ..
I give him a big thumbs up for that yes :claphands

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 24, 2018 7:36 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I am so confused as to why people choose to torture themselves by following and watching interviews of a couple they cannot stand. I look at it this way— I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life. Next! JMO

It's not torture, @Sanlee088. It's comedy...Pure and simple

I aree with you @sanlee088. If a couple just isn't your fancy, then why?(I say the your, me, we, as in anyone). Personally I like the couple, like that they are happy and are making a life for themselves outside of the franchise for the most part. They both look like they are in love and how they choose to live it is because that is what they want for their lives. ALL IMO.

albean99 wrote:Anyone can set a wedding date and I'm sure they're happily planning their wedding but maybe they should have some real-life time together instead of rushing into it. What's really important imo is the marriage and what will be best for your life together and not just one day. I think the smart ones are those who work on their relationship before setting a date. JMO of course.

I think they're being tone deaf yet again by picking that date. Yikes! dizzy

Well, considering I met my husband, fell in love and were married all within 6 weeks, guess I am not the one to say wait but am the one to say that when you know it, you know it so why wait? My hubs and I have been able to make this work for 30 yrs now so something must of been right.....we went through a lot of stuff early on and in effect felt like we'd been together for a lot longer....now we have Arie and Lauren going through a bunch of crap together early on so maybe they too feel the same way.....that they've been through so much. Just thoughts. I am curious though....what's wrong with that particular date? It's not like it is an anniversary of anything else, ALL IMO

alwaystulips wrote:I don’t think they are delusional at all.  They seem to know what they want for their future and are planning it.  That’s really nice to see.
I agree @alwaystulips, they are doing their life the way they want to. They seem really happy and in love so since that is such a rare combo from this franchise, it's great to see. All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu May 24, 2018 8:58 pm

She’s wedding dress shopping at Kleinfeld's so guessing she’s looking for another tv opportunity with Say Yes to the Dress. There’s always an angle with these two. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 24, 2018 9:04 pm

Kleinfelds is reknown for their gowns and accessories. When you go in for your appointment, you are asked to sign a waiver.  Signing the waiver means not only do you not want to be on the show as a feature, but on the show at all.  Should you waive those rights, does not guarantee being featured on the show nor is filming being done day in and day out.  
I have been in the store countless times for friends, family and endless fittings and have never seen cameras filming.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri May 25, 2018 9:14 pm

Sorry if this was posted. FWIW

LOL at mass wedding laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 25, 2018 11:02 pm

Yeah he's mimicking MF wanting a mass wedding. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 25, 2018 11:10 pm

When I think of mass wedding all I can think of is Reverend Moon and the mass wedding he did in South Korea.

https://5j2014msconneally.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/moonies-wedding_24_2495630b.jpg

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 64 Moonie10

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp