SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:12 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Does anyone have a sense of how often Becca travels for work? I see on Blake's IG bio there's a section with an airplane emoji that says "probably out of town." IMO, that gives me the vibe he travels a ton probably to promotional events being a beer salesman. It also gives me the "sorry not sorry" vibe about not being available. JMO

It's a notification that he's on the show. Like he put that there to be clever. Also, even if he likes to travel, so does Becca.

We can't really predict what moves she's going to make post-show when it comes to her life, so it's difficult to speculate lifestyle decisions when we don't even know what her goals are.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Al Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:14 pm

Tia following Colton's step mom makes me think that she might've visited Colton in Colorado at some point and met his family imo. I think RS has only said they met up in California. So perhaps they've spent more time together than we thought?
Not gonna count on them telling the whole truth about it.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:06 pm

OK, read through all the posts but don't see anywhere which day Jason had his date? Did the poster on reddit say? I am looking at the filming schedule and wondering how to line things up and considering the amount of travel days or days off, wondered if they actually fit a FD in earlier:

4/26: Travel
4/27: Travel
4/28: Travel

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2) BLAKE, GARRETT, JASON = Chiang Mai, Thailand
4/29: day off
4/30: FD1
5/1: DAY OFF
5/2: FD2
5/3: DAY OFF
5/4: FD3
5/5: 9th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:19 pm

My feeling is that he was having his date the same day that was posted on reddit and at the time it was posted it was 4/29 in Thailand. The poster first posted around 10 a.m. EDT (my time zone) on 4/29 which would have been approximately 9 p.m. on 4/29 in Thailand. I see that a poster from here has asked for date clarification. Hope the reddit poster answers.

If the RC was on the 25th, they could have had travel days on 4/26, 4/27, 4/28 with the filming of the 1st FSD on the 29th.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:35 pm

If anyone has a link to the reddit thread where this is being discussed and cares to share it in a pm, I'd appreciate it as I can't find it anywhere to watch it myself. Thanks in advance

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:55 pm

I think no matter how much she likes these guys at this moment.
If she is smart, she should take advantages of fantasy suite, and really get to know them.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:55 pm

@Aunties_Love There's nothing to watch that I'm aware of. There were pics not vids posted by the reddit poster.

Starting from page 32 of this thread.
Posted at 10:43am Eastern Time it mentions the poster saw them on the weekend but it was posted this morning. They are 11 hours ahead of me but the pic looks daylight. Maybe it was Saturday morning, Thailand time? IDK If there is clarification, perhaps someone can advise.

bluwavz wrote:A poster on Reddit said they spotted Becca and the crew filming in Chiang Mai, Thailand in the weekend walking street market. They didn’t know who the guy she was with but that he had thick hair.

Diana wrote:The poster on reddit posted two pics with Becca on her FD with Jason. He seems classic f3 to me jmo. Becca doesn’t seem that into him. jmo ofcourse.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Ffc7f110
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 8719ea10

Source is Reddit

havadrpepper wrote:My feeling is that he was having his date the same day that was posted on reddit and at the time it was posted it was 4/29 in Thailand.  The poster first posted around 10 a.m. EDT (my time zone) on 4/29 which would have been approximately 9 p.m. on 4/29 in Thailand.  I see that a poster from here has asked for date clarification. Hope the reddit poster answers.

If the RC was on the 25th, they could have had travel days on 4/26, 4/27, 4/28 with the filming of the 1st FSD on the 29th.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 1646190589

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:00 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:Does anyone have a sense of how often Becca travels for work? I see on Blake's IG bio there's a section with an airplane emoji that says "probably out of town." IMO, that gives me the vibe he travels a ton probably to promotional events being a beer salesman. It also gives me the "sorry not sorry" vibe about not being available. JMO

It's a notification that he's on the show. Like he put that there to be clever. Also, even if he likes to travel, so does Becca.

We can't really predict what moves she's going to make post-show when it comes to her life, so it's difficult to speculate lifestyle decisions when we don't even know what her goals are.
So what did it say before leaving for filming? I mean your explaination makes sense but unless we saw what his IG bio stated prior to filming with a screenshot we are free to speculate why/when it was written. If you are correct and he told all his IG followers he was out of town by changing his bio, IMO he gets knocked down a peg. Call and tell your closest friends and family and they'll tell everyone else.... no need to start the social media attention already. JMO.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:03 pm

FMG2015 wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:

So what did it say before leaving for filming? I mean your explaination makes sense but unless we saw what his IG bio stated prior to filming with a screenshot we are free to speculate why/when it was written. If you are correct and he told all his IG followers he was out of town by changing his bio, IMO he gets knocked down a peg. Call and tell your closest friends and family and they'll tell everyone else.... no need to start the social media attention already. JMO.

He was on ATFR. They let guys on ATFR go back home after filming. But everyone knows he is on the show.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:16 pm

star_D wrote:
He was on ATFR. They let guys on ATFR go back home after filming. But everyone knows he is on the show.
I understand this. I brought up Becca's traveling vs. Blake's traveling because he wrote in his IG bio with an airplane emoji "probably out of town." It was then brought to my attention that he wrote that as a way to let ppl know he was on the show. I was simply looking for facts to prove that he updated his bio to this right before filming. Without it, I am free to speculate when he put this in his bio. I don't dislike Blake.... I don't know him and am curious how his life would mesh with Becca's including traveling.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:22 pm

Thanks @GuardianAngel. I just wondered if there was an update on the exact day. Just seemed weird that they would need 3 days to travel so just wondered if I was getting it right.

If it was Sat in Chiang Mai, then today would be an off day there, then tomorrow would be the second ID. I can be completely wrong and in left field.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:35 pm

IMO if there were any updates or clarifications on dates, they would have been or will be brought over.  

TIA to anyone who has/does!  bestbud!

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou