SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:57 am

TPTB imho don't care about Arie's reputation, they are busy planning the next season of TB. They pretty much say the same thing every season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by just me Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:41 pm

Diana wrote:I tend to not 100 percent believe anything CH says tbh. JMO. She may sympathize with Arie  but to me that's just a load of bull to make people like Arie again. JMHO.
Agree
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:10 pm

For her sake I hope not. 
No matter how clean the season goes, she will get her own strife and aggravation. 
TPTB are great at giving each lead their own Karma.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:18 pm

Well, coincidently, I reviewed a LOT of my astro info yesterday and came to the conclusion that Becca MAY be experiencing a similar position as Arye did. Let me explain a bit. And these are ALL MY OWN interpretations based on their birth info, which is Still missing the birth time.
*edited*
Now Becca has 3 different guys who all show they have genuine feelings for her and I see 2 that are really serious contenders ...really seriously a difficult choice. It will come to her personal values and those unexplainable but feelings I think.
Go ahead shoot me now... cantstopl

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Off topic)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:19 pm

Oups.. not but feelings GUT FEELINGS.. SORRY!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:21 pm

@Astrobach Which 2 do you see as the really serious contenders?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:24 pm

Garrett and Jason.
By the way, did we ever find out who was in the Epi 3 ID? It is entirely possible that Jason got one of the undetermined Date. IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:24 pm

I really think Becca had a pretty instant connection with him. Similar to the Blake one on AFTR.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:25 pm

@Astrobach Thanks. Nah we don't know who got the episode 3 date yet or the other episode 4 date.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:11 pm

I've been wondering who got the Episode 3 one on one as well.

One of the reddit posters has listed her take on who got what based upon RS spoilers.  

She indicates these guys had mani-pedi date:  Colton, Jean, Jordan and William

And these guys had football date:  Blake, Clay, ChrisS, Garrett, John, Leo, Lincoln, Mike.  There is some confusion to me as to whether Ryan was also on mani-pedi date or football date.
So, if this is correct, we have 13 of 18 guys accounted for.

Football date reportedly had 10 guys, so if we include Ryan, one more is on the list for that date, if not, two more. The reddit poster also listed a second one on one the same day as the mani-pedi date.
IDK

Anyway, here are the guys who are not yet listed for any of the dates, but who I think are still there at Episode three:

1. Ryan as above is most likely on one of them
2. Connor reportedly missed an episode or more because of an injury and returned. Not sure if he is there for this episode. He is on the "wedding" date on Episode 2 and shows up again on the Wayne Newton/Vegas date in Episode 5. I have no info on him for Episode 3 or 4.

Those remaining:
1. Chris R
2. David
3. Jason
4. Nick.

Jason is the only one who made it to F3. They appear to have a good connection on the Episode 6 date, so maybe it is him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Thanks for. Breakdown of the remaining guys at that time.

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:06 pm

Don't care for the phrase but Becca looks stunning. That dress is fantastic. IMO  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 1f60d

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou