SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Joy15 Thu May 17, 2018 2:14 am

RS is doing everything he can -posting salty tweets, doing a smoke show-  to cover up the fact that he has no idea who the F1 is, this late in the game rofl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Astrobach Thu May 17, 2018 3:48 am

RealitySteve
RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
OMG!!! They’re all home!!! They’re all posting on IG!!! Lets dissect every word, sentence, smile, location, and explore their inner soul through a picture!!!!! Bahahahahahahaha
4:59 PM · 16 mai 2018

What’s Up with this guy? Is he so jealous that he has to post nasty comments that seem to points right at this Forum ... he has learned SO MUCH from it - for sure he is READING right now- and yet makes fun of the systematic ways that are used to fund clues. Can’t wait for his ‘ Earth shattering’ new podcast... spitcoffee
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 17, 2018 4:13 am

"A Home Run Season"...hmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2018 9:11 am

RS is not wrong. I've observed enough on sm to know that there is so much reaching based on a simple photo.
..or tweet for that matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu May 17, 2018 9:32 am

2boys3girls wrote:RS is not wrong. I've observed enough on sm to know that there is so much reaching based on a simple photo.
..or tweet for that matter.

Then again, maybe if he had been paying attention, he would have seen that Rachel and Bryan were both wearing their new watches in practically every single picture they put up after filming and that might indicate that she didn't pick Peter, like he swore up and down she did. The guy has a ~50% track record with the Bachelorettes and a lot of time people have been able to figure out the correct winner before he did from seemingly silly tweets or photos, so he shouldn't mock. Of course, there is overanalyzing and reaching, but it's also a pretty helpful resource. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 17, 2018 10:13 am

Joy15 wrote:https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/996904066025512960

Seriously..RS is just being his dumb-self IMO laugh out loud . Bitter much that at this point he can't spoil the F1 yet? ( i am Rolling Eyes so hard!)

Astrobach wrote:RealitySteve
RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
OMG!!! They’re all home!!! They’re all posting on IG!!! Lets dissect every word, sentence, smile, location, and explore their inner soul through a picture!!!!! Bahahahahahahaha

What’s Up with this guy? Is he so jealous that he has to post nasty comments that seem to points right at this Forum ... he has learned SO MUCH from it - for sure he is READING right now- and yet makes fun of the systematic ways that are used to fund clues.  Can’t wait for his ‘ Earth shattering’ new podcast... spitcoffee

He is making fun of people like us who sleuth. This is why we will never allow his link to be posted on our forum so he can make $$ making fun of us. This is nothing new.

He was totally wrong with Bryan and Rachel, and because of his stupidity he caused a lot of problems here for those who didn't sleuth and just took his word for it that Peter was the F1 which caused a war between fans, and sleuthers.

JMHO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2018 10:17 am

Yeah, he has gotten out sleuthed on several of the contestants this season. He released those 3 this week that we have had for quite awhile.

He should really follow the old expression "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 17, 2018 10:25 am

@guardianangel  This proves he is reading this forum, IMO.  I bet he got a lot of his material from this site as we sleuthed a lot of the contestants before he released their names.  

Major props to the sleuthers on this forum who did the hard work.  yes

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2018 10:34 am

I'm not a RS super fan but I think I am able to compartmentalize what he does vs his sm personality. His personality is not for everyone. I think he sees so much silliness that we don't see and his personality reflects that. He isn't 100% accurate but I will consider his info and then decide for myself. I won't hate him because it is the thing to do in certain environments. I think he brings a lot to the table no matter how he presents it. I am just indifferent to the way he handles it. Not everyone can do that and that is ok. All JMO as always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu May 17, 2018 11:01 am

Joy15 wrote:RS is doing everything he can -posting salty tweets, doing a smoke show-  to cover up the fact that he has no idea who the F1 is, this late in the game rofl

It's my bet, he doesn't know because we have not yet determined who is final one. cantstopl He follows their social media and this board just like we do!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 17, 2018 11:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Joy15 wrote:https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/996904066025512960

Seriously..RS is just being his dumb-self IMO laugh out loud . Bitter much that at this point he can't spoil the F1 yet? ( i am Rolling Eyes so hard!)

Astrobach wrote:RealitySteve
RealitySteve
@RealitySteve

What’s Up with this guy? Is he so jealous that he has to post nasty comments that seem to points right at this Forum ... he has learned SO MUCH from it - for sure he is READING right now- and yet makes fun of the systematic ways that are used to fund clues.  Can’t wait for his ‘ Earth shattering’ new podcast... spitcoffee

He is making fun of people like us who sleuth. This is why we will never allow his link to be posted on our forum so he can make $$ making fun of us. This is nothing new.

He was totally wrong with Bryan and Rachel, and because of his stupidity he caused a lot of problems here for those who didn't sleuth and just took his word for it that Peter was the F1 which caused a war between fans, and sleuthers.

JMHO's.

There is always a war among fans...regardless of RS. Some like one. Some like the other. That is why I don't care who is sluethed F1...by us or him. I like who I like based on what I see on the show and off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 17, 2018 11:54 am

The more he tries to act like he is better than us the more stupid he looks. Just sit there and whine some more while we figure out who F1 is before you Steve-o. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou