SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by 1funnyfish Tue May 22, 2018 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:snipped..
PLUS - ABC now knows how to get those huge ratings at the end from last season, and there was a HUGE twist that everyone was talking about. I think they are trying to emulate that.

What twist is everyone talking about? TYIA

Diana wrote:snipped..
Not that I don't believe that Blake is F1 (because the episode 1 spoilers make it pretty obvious Blake is F1 jmo)snipped.. JMO

What was in the episode 1 spoilers that make it obvious that Blake is the F1? Sorry I can't view ABC vids so maybe I missed it.

@GuardianAngel - The twist of Arie changing his mind and dumping Becca for Lauren! (I meant like everyone - the press, fans, etc - was talking about that dramatic ending)

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Tue May 22, 2018 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by bluwavz Tue May 22, 2018 11:27 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Garrett is being shoved down everyone's throat way too much. I'm suspicious. JMO.

laugh out loud He really is. I started getting suspicious when CH was really hyping him up in the 5 to Watch and the FB live reveal. He's either not the F1 or he's the F1 and there's something else we're missing that went down. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 22, 2018 11:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Garrett is being shoved down everyone's throat way too much. I'm suspicious. JMO.

laugh out loud He really is. I started getting suspicious when CH was really hyping him up in the 5 to Watch and the FB live reveal. He's either not the F1 or he's the F1 and there's something else we're missing that went down. All JMO.

Honestly this reminds me of many past leads who had to open themselves to love. To me it sounds like building him up as the next bachelor. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 22, 2018 11:35 pm

I’m hoping she picks Blake and Garrett or Jason can be the next lead.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 22, 2018 11:36 pm

If there is one thing I want less than him being F1, it's a season of Garrett as TB Praying

eta: I would be fine with Blake as F1. As if my choice matters laugh out loud.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 22, 2018 11:39 pm

@pavalygurl yes I'm with you on that one.

Hoping it's a F3 kinda Bachelor season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 22, 2018 11:44 pm

pavalygurl wrote:If there is one thing I want less than him being F1, it's a season of Garrett as TB Praying

eta:  I would be fine with Blake as F1.  As if my choice matters laugh out loud.

I would prefer Jason with what we know now, but will wait and see. The phrases are just the classic words, I remember almost these same words with Ashley H. She wasn’t open to Brad, but was now. Blah, blah, blah recycled lines. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 22, 2018 11:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@pavalygurl yes I'm with you on that one.

Hoping it's a F3 kinda Bachelor season!

GA does this mean you want to see Jason as the next lead?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue May 22, 2018 11:48 pm

Just catching up on the RS column today. IMO he is leaning towards Blake as F1.

You know after the fourth episode in Park City when Garrett got his 1-on-1 date, I told you I was hearing that he was the front runner. Obviously since he made it to the end, that info was right. It’s not like he got booted the next episode or barely made it. It’s obvious from the first episode these are the two she’s into the most, and they are your final two. I’m waiting to get the confirmation I need from one particular source. They’ve told me who they think it is, but haven’t been able to confirm it.

He is setting it up....like "yes Garrett was the frontrunner, I was right!! But she liked both of them and chose the other guy!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 22, 2018 11:55 pm

@IrelandRose....IA with you. IMO if RS’s source had said Garrett, with the history of FIR equals F1 for the last 3 Bettes, RS would have ran with it especially when he allbeit had announced it mid-season, ya know RS has to be always right laugh out loud....we most definitely still need to sleuth it out though....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue May 22, 2018 11:57 pm

I will never stop sleuthing (or more likely reading the experts here) no matter what RS says.  He has been wrong almost as many times as he is right.  He just doesn’t like to admit it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed May 23, 2018 12:01 am

Yeah, I kind of get the feeling RS is leaning towards a Blake win from his blog and tweets too. It seems like he's getting pre-emptively defensive about originally telling us Garrett was the frontrunner.

I am excited about the fact that he said that Becca is kind of dorky and both of her too guys are kind of dorky too. I love that! The last four Bachelorettes have really been into that super masculine, athletic, frat boy type (and that's worked out great for them!), but that's so not my type. The reason I liked Emily's season so much was because both guys were kind of dorky and awkward and not super "cool guy" (although they both turned out to be human garbage, IMO) so I'm hoping for more of that vibe this season!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl