SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed May 23, 2018 12:48 am

I agree with the fact that RS seems to be leaning towards Blake but it wouldn’t surprise if Garrett still ends up being F1. Speaking of RS IMO he kind of looks dumb now for continuously implying that Colton and Tia hooked up when they spend the weekend together because Colton is in fact a Virgin. Ashley I confirmed it on her and Bens podcast today. It’s going to be funny to watch him eat his own words because he’s been so admit about the time that Colton and Tia spent together. It obviously wasn’t anything scandalous or super serious.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by 1funnyfish Wed May 23, 2018 12:51 am

Becca is on Ben and Ashley's Almost Famous podcast! Just now saw it was posted.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 23, 2018 12:52 am

I don't know what to think. I had half talked myself into Becca picking Jason. Out of the spoiled f2, I don't really have a preference so will just be happy for Becca. I'd rather see Jason as next lead as it stands right now. I want to see them all on the show, though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 23, 2018 12:57 am

@albean99 I usually have a pre-season favorite, and I personally like Blake best, but I feel like she has a great F3 and I am looking forward to watching her process. In addition I hope we have a great F2 or F3 so they don’t bring back Ben H or any other previous season guy. JPG was the last bachelor I liked or enjoyed, so I have real hope for a good final couple and next bachelor. JMO.

@CamiLane_11 not only is RS crappy and at least somewhat wrong about Colton, but the vile Raven threw her girl Tia under the bus with this too. Amazed that Tia was still hanging out with her. JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Wed May 23, 2018 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 23, 2018 12:59 am

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@pavalygurl yes I'm with you on that one.

Hoping it's a F3 kinda Bachelor season!

GA does this mean you want to see Jason as the next lead?

Yes I'd like to see Jason as the next bachelor.

Tiggerlgh wrote:I will never stop sleuthing (or more likely reading the experts here) no matter what RS says.  He has been wrong almost as many times as he is right.  He just doesn’t like to admit it.

Me either. RS is irrelevant to me. It doesn't matter to me if he's been wrong or right in the past. He does what he does, we do what we do here. I never go to his site so I have no idea what he's spoiling if it isn't posted here.

There are some that have felt Blake may be the F1 before RS claimed Garrett to be a front runner, that's without a source, just based on old fashion sleuthing. There may be other clues sleuthed that sway towards Garrett. I'll keep sleuthing till the end like I normally do regardless of spoilers. Smiley

Hopefully this coming weekend, we can confirm F1/F2 since I'm pretty sure Jason is F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 23, 2018 1:06 am

Love her. So beautiful Smiley

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 4 8f45f810

https://instagram.com/p/BjGeXCelpfK/

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 23, 2018 1:19 am

So i just listened to Ben and Ashley’s Almost Famous podcast for their interview with Becca. Starting at 17:20 in the link below, Ashley mentions that from the super tease at the end of Becca’s episode, that Becca said that she fell in love with 2 people. Becca said she had yet to see the super tease. Ben then reiterated to Becca that at some point in her life she said she fell in love with 2 people. I am assuming that the source of the super tease that Ben and Ashley referenced is Episode 1, maybe they already previewed it.

https://art19.com/shows/almost-famous-podcast

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed May 23, 2018 1:23 am

Yes, the first episode is already out for the press to cover it. So it makes sense that they've seen it, like RS.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 23, 2018 1:35 am

Listened to the podcast because the baby was asleep haha

- She reports she is happily engaged. Texted her fiancé this morning and told him she excited it’s out because she has no poker face laugh out loud
- Her favorite place to travel to was Paris. She wasn’t allowed to say where her favorite place was she travelled this season (guessing Maldives because they have reveled everywhere else JMO)
- Says she had a journal “five guys stood out to her” night one and wrote about them.
- She has no regrets. Handled the situations that were right to her.
- She says it’s a mix between Kaitlyn, Rachel and JoJos season and that she surprised herself with how it ended.
- Said her final one picked out a better ring than Arie laugh out loud
- Caroline, Sienne & Kendall came on to talk with her for a minute most of that was fluff imo.

That was it. Only a half hour so not an hour like they said it would be. Ashley and Ben are annoying. Glad I can turn it off jmo but Bec did great
-
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed May 23, 2018 6:32 am

Thanks @Diana for this nice review... Hugesmile
I think it’s a great idea that she was journaling throughout her journey, keeping notes on what is going on but more importantly her own private thoughts and feelings. With the whole crew surrounding her pretty much 24/7 , and their own agenda and narrative permeating her environment, it’s vital to keep your own identity from that altered and elusive reality.
And I’m wondering if these 5 guys are coincidentally, the ones I did a chart on...( I earlier posted somewhere else) interesting...
And what does she mean by ‘ she surprised herself in how it ended “.?
More sleuthing to do!

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 10:24 am

I always have mixed feelings about the journals they say they keep. I always suspect that producers read those and then play off the things that are written about. It just gives them ammunition to better manipulate the cast.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 23, 2018 10:44 am

Has this been posted?  I apologize if I missed it.

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl