SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:08 pm

I can deal with hair styles, body art etc, but her way of speaking got under my skin. The way she dressed bothered me because it appeared her clothes were always too tight. And then the whining got to me too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Fessy nominated Brett and Scottie. Wonder if he's trying to backdoor Tyler or Angela.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:51 am

I read on JU that Scottie is the target with Brett his back-up. And, JC has been laying the groundwork for this. He trusts JC.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:27 am

Fessy so stupid at least hailaigh tried to get Tyler out but fessy can not think for himself
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:44 am

Apparently Fessie thinks he and Hayleigh can work with Tyler and Angela. Also, Scottie admitted he is smitten with Hayleigh so Fessie needs to get rid of his rival. I also read that Hayleigh has been flirting with Brett. So it appears Fessie wants to get rid of all the guys so he can have Hayleigh to himself.

His stupidity is so endearing. rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:54 am

I can not stand Angela she is so fake and mean
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:43 am

I don’t care for Angela either. Smug is never a good look for anyone imo

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:49 am

I really don't have a favorite although since Tyler is from a town just a few hours from me, I might like him a tiny bit more giggling I've been to the bowling alley they showed on the show the other night... many, many years ago!

I just can't believe that L6 has been able to pull off all the blindsides they have. And, the others keep falling into their traps. I'm starting to think that JC could win it all if he gets to the end. He is liked by everyone and has done a lot of the groundwork.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Sorry for the delay guys. I see you are almost caught up. I will fill in some blanks.

Fessy won the HOH comp in about 20 minutes. Production shortened the lanes and used tubes instead of big bowls. It was unexpected and they are receiving some heat for hawking an endurance comp to get new live feed sign ups.

Credit JC for Scottie’s nomination. He’s been putting a bug into Fessy’s ear about Scottie’s feelings for Haleigh. Add that to Fessy not believing that Scottie voted to evict Kaycee because Brett also claimed that vote and Fessy put his own alliance member on the block.

Fessy would like to work with Tyler and Angela. That’s fine with them until they put Fessy and Haleigh on the block next week.  Lol

Today the HG’s got their Zingbot visit. No word yet on the zings.

POV was the Hide and Go Veto. Brett won POV. Not sure what Fessy will do for a replacement yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if Tyler uses his Cloud app just in case since next week it expires and the next HOH will be Haleigh vs the house.

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:46 pm

Thank you @lipsis !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:29 pm

JC is growing on me!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:46 pm

He’s grown on me too. Next to Tyler, he’s played the game the hardest IMO

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Family10Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 20 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
whit90
TrishB
Longhornfan
LoveDovez