SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Soleil Thu May 31, 2018 9:57 pm

Garrett issued an apology. Has anyone seen it? Sorry I hardly comment. But it was a couple of hours ago if anyone wants to see it.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu May 31, 2018 11:06 pm

I think this was much needed for Garrett & Becca in order to move on. I'll continue to hope for the best. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 31, 2018 11:19 pm

Soleil wrote:Garrett issued an apology. Has anyone seen it? Sorry I hardly comment. But it was a couple of hours ago if anyone wants to see it.

Yes it's been posted in the other threads. Thanks for posting, stick around. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 31, 2018 11:52 pm

It says a lot to me that so many of the guys from his season have his back and say how genuine he is. I really have hopes for these two. I’m hoping he’s the type of man he says he is for our girl RJK heartbeat

I’m here for a love story and think we will have lots to support come August. Glad to see some positivity. All imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:18 am

Diana wrote:It says a lot to me that so many of the guys from his season have his back and say how genuine he is. I really have hopes for these two. I’m hoping he’s the type of man he says he is for our girl RJK heartbeat

I’m here for a love story and think we will have lots to support come August. Glad to see some positivity. All imo

Tptb better give us a love story this season, dagnabitt. giggling

I'll take a side of boy sh$t :drama and eye candy too wine
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:42 am

I'm glad Garrett issued an apology. That to me showed that he is willing to do everything for Becca.
Hoping for the best for our BECCETT!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:01 am

So good to see some positivity again for Becca hearthumbsup All I had hoped for this season is to see RJK happy and in love l o v e
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:40 am

It is nice to see optimism again for Becca.  Perhaps we can see her love story unfold objectively and through their eyes, so to speak.  I am not expecting a Hallmark movie, but would love to see Becca happy and with a good partner for her.  

Becca is doing a fantastic job during her media rounds and comes across well on camera.  I wouldn't be surprised that she ends up in a position with a TV spot after all this.

Wishing her the best of life regardless of this season's outcome.   yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:55 pm

Thought I’d bring this over. I thought they were so cute night 1 and clearly smitten with one another. His big smile and “Becca I am so excited” really endeared me to him. I think he was definitely there for Becca and will continue to be. I’m excited by what could be for them.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Fd262810
https://instagram.com/p/BjYweXgFoMT/
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:05 pm

His repeated "I'm sooo excited" was quite cute and sounded very genuine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:12 pm

I liked the way he looked at Becca.

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:18 pm

I'm really happy he apologized and I think it was heart felt, I'm breathing a sigh of relief because I feel like I can truly root for this couple now, I thought they were very sweet together night 1

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - F1 - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
BowenAnderson
Shelayne
catherine1
wandb
jojo47