SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 10 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:45 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@bluwavz I just saw that! laugh out loud

I wonder if filming is done or if he and whoever just broke up? Either way, it looks like he’s there until the end/almost the end and I’m excited to watch! Smiley

Tia also posted her first IG story since her hiatus (she’s had other SM activity but no posts/stories until now):
Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 10 Ad86fe10
Source: tiarachel91 IG story

Ooh thanks for the screencap of Tia's story. The countertop in Tia's story looks just like in this pic from Colton's IG.

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 10 16789205_1902270080016773_5128938271438536704_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/yAM62lwRMc/?taken-by=coltonunderwood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 10 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:53 pm

I actually hope Tia & Colton are still together after paradise just because I think she looks so freaking stupid chasing after this man and she'd look even dumber imo if she goes back on Becca's season to profess her feelings for him only for him to dump her in paradise.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:14 pm

OMG I KNEW they were together. I just had a feeling. I really think their storyline is that they find each other in Paradise and leave together!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:40 pm

I hope there not together but that’s just me. I think if they are together it makes both of them look bad. I do agree it looks super similar but I think that Tia has counter tops like that in her apartment also.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Maybe it's a Nick/Jen or Amanda/Robby type of situation where Colton dumps her on-camera, to "not put pressure on the relationship" (aka give the illusion of being single for opportunities), then continues to date her off-camera. I just can't imagine Colton wanting to date Tia off-camera for any other reason (if they even are).

I hope they're publicly together too, just so Tia gets something for all her troubles and self-imposed embarrassment. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:43 pm

John just followed Olivia Goethals who was on Arie's season. Maybe she was on BiP?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:05 pm

Hmm, maybe she just has a similar countertop? Unless she was hanging out at Colton's already in May(shady!).. Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 10 Bi3IKmcHZr9
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi3IKmcHZr9/

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:07 pm

@Imp Ah good catch! yes So there's a possibility Tia isn't with Colton.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:22 pm

I like Tia and I like Colton, so I hope they both found happiness either together or apart.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:24 pm

Such a strange coincidence, don't you think? I think it's his countertop. And I think they were together in May. (which is why Bekah was so sour about them, laugh out loud - because they are shady)

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:33 pm

I don’t understand what is “shady” about this whole contrived situation.
Colton met Tia, before Becca existed. TPTB had their productive eye on Tia and Colton. Add to that that there must have been some chemistry potential between them.
Colton went on the show most likely scripted for an F4 slot. That was it unless Becca pulled the chair out from production and actually fell for Colton, which she did not.
He left per Becca’s decision.
He went on BIP like a lot of other cast and maybe go together successfully or not with Tia. These type things happen IRL everyday.
IDk, could be me but I see a lot more real life questionable things going on than this. This is fairly straight forward and IMO not a big deal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:09 pm

The last post I read earlier today by @bluwavz sharing that John was back on IG I checked Kevin's IG. The last person he was following was melllco if I'm remembering correctly. I specifically looked at her IG and I think she was at the top of the list, but I could be wrong. That was around 5 hrs ago. Now he is following, from the bottom up:

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 10 Captur24
Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 10 Captur23

https://www.instagram.com/kevin.c.wendt/following/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom