SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 6 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:26 am

What a crap fest. It hasn’t been enough for Becca already with all the Lincoln and Garrett stuff and now this. Jerry springer move over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 6 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:What a crap fest. It hasn’t been enough for Becca already with all the Lincoln and Garrett stuff and now this. Jerry springer move over.
Agreed, True Dat!
Jst when folks said how boring start of season was, well, here we are with 3 Scandals!

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:44 am

I think the season is boring. The associated scandals don’t make the season more interesting for me only sad that it’s overshadowing Becca’s experience. No one needs that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:51 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think the season is boring. The associated scandals don’t make the season more interesting for me only sad that it’s overshadowing Becca’s experience. No one needs that.
I dont find it boring but was referencing the Podcasts by Ashley I where she says it was boring. I like Becca a lot & also want her to be happy.
Its all the fault of the 3 dud guys & not fair on her at all.
Jmo.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:04 am

Come to think of it, Colton would have to be a contestant on Beccas season to get the chance to go on paradise, stating the obvious here. So what if he & Tia both cut things short, he went on Bette with agreement of Tia, then Tia didnt like fact he got so far towards end so turned up to intervene. Then they both did paradise anyway & got together on tv. Just wondering, All imo. I am also thinking how its strange that Lauren was with Tia on New Year when she got the Arie text, so Tia must be close to Lauren as well as to Becca, that might hv posed another issue for Becca. Its all very messy. All imo.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:14 pm

Yes, I really don't trust Tia, jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:47 am

ukglasgowkiss,

I think your thoughts on how everything played out with Becca/Tia/Colton makes sense.

Just want to point out that this forum has identified the location where she 'says' (because it's been sleuthed to be sliced and diced) that someone did just what Arie did to her as Chiang Mai, Thailand. It is possible, though, that they spliced and diced dialogue from around the F4 RC to look like it was on the bed in Chiang Mai.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:12 pm

Billysmom wrote:Yes, I really don't trust Tia, jmo

me neither. I don't get the hype around her just as I didn't get the hype around Raven last year. all imo.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Is Colton back from BIP? I am not that social media savvy, but he just started posting on twitter.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:17 am

Confirmed SM activity from Tia as well ...

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 6 49105310source: my IG feed

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:22 am

so does this mean BIP has finished filming then?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:24 am

@LeapofFaith I don’t think so. There are too many possible contestants who are still MIA on SM like Kendall, Kevin, John, etc.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom