SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 19 of 49 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:14 pm

It was not pretty unless I consider it was pretty sad, pathetic and even worse. Defn. Not funny, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Joy15 Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:42 pm

https://www.etonline.com/becca-kufrin-reveals-the-bachelorette-moment-shes-most-afraid-to-see-on-tv-exclusive-103254

sorry if this was posted.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Becca Kufrin Reveals the 'Bachelorette' Moment She’s Most Afraid to See on TV (Exclusive)
By Jennifer Drysdale 8:10 AM PDT, June 4, 2018

Becca Kufrin says she's an "open book" with her new fiance -- but there's one moment on The Bachelorette she's not looking forward to watching on TV.
"Probably the two final breakups," she told ET's Lauren Zima during a sitdown interview in Los Angeles on Wednesday. "Because there were so many emotions involved."
The 28-year-old publicist previously told ET that she fell in love with two men on her season, and got engaged to one of them. During our interview on Wednesday, she said she's braced her final pick on everything that goes down during her season "so he has no surprises," and they've watched the first two episodes together.

"Week by week, I don't think we'll always be able to watch it together, so we'll text. We'll talk on the phone," she explained. "I just want to be very upfront the entire time if he has any questions, any concerns, [or] if anything is bothering him or if he's excited about anything. Like, let it all out. Let's get through it together."
"He knows everything that really went on, and it will be tough to watch back, I'm sure. I remember watching it back last season, and it's not the easiest," Kufrin noted. "It's still difficult, but he knows I'm an open book, so anything he needs, I'm willing to give him."
There's one moment the brunette beauty is glad played out on TV: her first meeting with her fiance. "It's crazy!" she marveled. "It's so funny, because I remember those moments, and I remember the major things that happened that first night. But to rewatch everything and to rehear everything that we said to one another, it's fun and it's special that it was captured on camera."

After night one, Kufrin -- and her fans -- have picked Garrett, Colton, Blake and Clay as a few frontrunners, but the Bachelorette says it's her late father's opinion that she tried to envision. Steve Kufrin died of brain cancer in 2009, when Kufrin was just 19 years old.

"I kept my dad in the back of my mind the entire journey. What would make him proud? Who, if I were to bring someone home, who would he want me to invest my time in and who would he want to invest his time in with a guy?" she continued. "I journaled about him all the time. I prayed to him when I was struggling. He was there."

"My mom and dad had the relationship that I want, and they were teammates. They were always equal 50/50. They kept all of their arguments away from me and my sister, so I really looked up to them and that's all I wanted," Kufrin shared, adding that during her premiere, her fly fishing moment with Garrettreminded her especially of her father.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first bolded has just solidified my presumptions (in my prev post) that she literally projected her dad's traits onto Garret right off the bat. The second bolded : G had her at the fly fishing laugh out loud . IMO

Personally ,these whole late Dad thing sounds as too physic /sixth sense-ish to me that made me cringe. . I wished she had her own "grilling list" ala big Rach though..to play with in the FS with her final guys LOL. But i guess i like her a lot to wish her all the good luck in the world. Oh well, she has made her own rocky fishy bed, and now she has to laying on it with conviction. all JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:54 pm

Alanna wrote:I think they cast so many of these types because they’re so synonymous with TPTB themselves.

I agree with this.

Millsy, to me, seems to get off on this kind of stuff.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:17 am

Not sure if this has been posted. FWIW.

6:55 mark : over moving to LA

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:52 am

She keeps saying she fell in love with the top 2 guys. But I just really don't believe that you can fall in love with someone and then dump them.

Do you think "falling in love with two people" has become just another "thing that happens every season" since Ben H's season?

I feel like TPTB noticed that the "falling in love with two people" storyline gets a lot of fan engagement/reactions, so they've just made that another element of every season.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:12 pm

@1funnyfish i don’t think anybody who’s never been a lead on the Bach franchise ... man or women ... regardless of country ..
Can fully comprehend what kind of feelings they develop for last few “contestants “. This is not real life ... not even close ... it’s bazaar circumstances ... dating multiple people ...you don’t have to sneak around ... heck you can invite them on a group date and kiss the other guy / girl and nobody bats an eye laugh out loud

We’ve coined a phrase “Bach Bubble” it’s not real life feelings ... but at that moment in time they are real for those involved .... BUT once they leave that bubble and enter real life ... things can change. I don’t know how many times I and others have said .... The ...Engagement ... is .... NOT ... Real ... it’s a starting point and only time will tell if they indeed give that final rose to the right person.

Once the jilted takes their turn ... they have a new appreciation for what the last lead did to them. It’s the nature of the beast, pure and simple!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:18 pm

They can fall in love with all 30 of them, but in the end, "you were always the one" laugh out loud

Plus whether it's scripted or not, I can think of a couple past leads, who had no problem either faking it, or really fell for the F2 by their actions. So far this season's F2, for me will be put into that category.

There are other leads where I just knew no way were they into their F2 like they were their F1 even though they had the gut wrenching decision to make the day of the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:26 pm

Whatever Becca is trying to sale, I don't buy it imo. I don't think anyone but Garrett stood a chance. She was not natural at all with Blake to me and came across almost as acting to me. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:30 pm

I think maybe the men fall in love with both but it’s hard for most women leads imo (Rachel and a few others might be the exception). Jo recently gave an interview where she said she didn’t want to go on ANY dates that weren’t with Baddy and I tend to think that’s true for most of the Ettes- Ashley, Ali, and Meredith come to mind immediately.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:32 pm

Ali who let ChrisL go early because she couldn't fake it any longer also comes to mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:36 pm

I thnk a big issue I have is ... did Becca fall for Garrett the man or .... the guy that showed up using a mini van Shtick who fished ....just like daddy did??? My gut tells me she’s have chosen any guy who portrayed that iimage ...methinks if Garrett was chicken suit guy or choir guy ... He’d have not gotten a second or third look :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:38 pm

I don’t think it was the Shtick, I think it was the way he made her feel.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 49 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless