SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 34 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:10 pm

Interview with Jordan about his Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise experience.

Some interesting tidbits, worth a read.

Not so nice about Becca....

“Becca isn’t as outgoing as she should have been with The Bachelorette. She’s not the most fun person. Dating should be fun. She’s really not that type of girl. I’m not going to say it’s painful talking to her. She’s very dry. Becca’s the kind of girl who goes golfing with Grandpa wearing pleated khaki shorts.”

https://www.chronicleonline.com/news/spoiler-alert-crystal-river-s-jordan-kimball-finds-love-after/article_154aaea0-7d58-11e8-aa45-b759436c2a71.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:28 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Interview with Jordan about his Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise experience.

Some interesting tidbits, worth a read.

Not so nice about Becca....

“Becca isn’t as outgoing as she should have been with The Bachelorette. She’s not the most fun person. Dating should be fun. She’s really not that type of girl. I’m not going to say it’s painful talking to her. She’s very dry. Becca’s the kind of girl who goes golfing with Grandpa wearing pleated khaki shorts.”

https://www.chronicleonline.com/news/spoiler-alert-crystal-river-s-jordan-kimball-finds-love-after/article_154aaea0-7d58-11e8-aa45-b759436c2a71.html

Different people find different things fun. Clearly Becca and Jordan don't find the same things interesting, In addition, she has it a lot harder than he does. If he found it tiring what about her since she is pretty much filming non stop? I like how he emphasizes he isn't as shallow as presented by lots of editing and doesn't always talk about modelling and yet his cut up of Becca is about fashion. He is harmless, but he is nevertheless somewhat full of himself. From what he says he thinks that BIP will portray him in a more serious light. I will be pretty surprised if it does. I fully expect more of the same...with perhaps a bit of his love story thrown in. I forget who he ends up paired with, but I wouldn't be surprised they are both shown somewhat shallow, vapid and self obsessed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:41 pm

A poster on reddit actually dm'd him about what he said, telling him that he shouldn't be picking on her because of the stressful environment she was in at the time. He responded with something about he wasn't picking on Becca and that he does like her.

From other guys interviews, they all have nothing bad to say about her. Just that she was there for a reason... to find someone to spend her life with. Of course, she is going to be more animated with those people she was interested in. Heck, their conversation about how they spent their weekends showed how far apart these 2 were in their priorities. Life is not all fun and games 24/7. Becca is appearing to me to have fun when needed and shows the serious side when needed as well on the show.

If his rumored partner on BIP is the one he does end up with, they totally go together from what I see on her IG.

@Sprite funny how several of the guys have said Jordan is exactly like they have shown him...

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:43 pm

Jordan is just upset she did not choose him more or less calling becca boring when I found him one dimensional only could talk about his modeling jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:51 pm

He talked all about himself through that whole interview. Sorry I can't buy his story of not being self absorbed laugh out loud

I think Jordan's date wasn't meant to be fun since 2 on 1's are always all about being in the middle of nowhere and just having a series of conversations until one person is left behind. I think Becca naturally had fun with her F4 because she was either physically or emotionally attracted to them. I think the shot of Becca barely wanting to hug Jordan speaks how she felt about their compatibility.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:06 pm

@IrelandRose So now I'm curious about BIP ...!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:44 pm

Jordan isn't alone. I find her boring too.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:19 pm

I always find it off putting when someone tries to bash the lead especially when trying to stay relevant

and if Boring is the worst he can come up with then Becca is doing just fine. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:42 pm

Good article about what goes on during filming, and how much TPTB manipulate them, as if we didn't know.

If Becca didn't have any interest in him, there's no reason why she couldn't at least have fun with him. I can see his point, she would probably be boring because she didn't want to be with him, rather than giving everyone a chance like she asked viewers to.

I got a kick out of Jordan, he made me laugh. It was so obvious that was his "role" as he himself explains in the article.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:46 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Jordan isn't alone.  I find her boring too.

I find her extremely boring as the lead not to much fun to watch. This board is proof of that IMO i have never seen it so quiet here.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:59 pm

And the ratings have been pretty low this season, right? Or have they improved since the first few weeks?

havadrpepper wrote:A poster on reddit actually dm'd him about what he said, telling him that he shouldn't be picking on her because of the stressful environment she was in at the time.  He responded with something about he wasn't picking on Becca and that he does like her.

That was me! handwave He responded super quickly. I don't think he was actually trying to bash her but what he said was still not a good look.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:12 pm

Ratings have been pretty consistent at 1.6, whatever that means.
It is down overall, in comparisons to past seasons.
We have a thread for weekly ratings on the forum that shows nitty gritty w links.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless