SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 30 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:44 pm

https://www.etonline.com/ben-higgins-says-its-time-for-change-after-bachelorette-contestant-controversies-exclusive-104996
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:05 pm

Thanks @bluwavz our loyal provider of all things media!  
So, I’m not a big fan of the guy... but found it interesting that he said even in his time, he found some IPad to check out the last 3 women’s SM and that it did impact his decision and in his case confirmed his choice. Why, oh WHY is it not a requirement now for the lead to have access to this tool!? Can you imagine Becca discovering these IG issues in the week of F3 ?

ETA Mods, posted in Ben and here, where I think it is better suited. You delete if you think it is needed. Thanks.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:17 pm

I’m sure if Becca saw G’s likes anytime after meeting him, she would have excused it in her own mind and nothing would have changed. Heck, I’m thinking if she saw them before meeting him and then met him and his minivan and cuddling/picking up, soccer ball toting, fishing glory, she would have immediately excused it all away too. Literally don’t think anything he has done before the show matters to her whatsoever. She’s in this with this guy for the long trek imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:45 pm

Alanna wrote:I’m sure if Becca saw G’s likes anytime after meeting him, she would have excused it in her own mind and nothing would have changed. Heck, I’m thinking if she saw them before meeting him and then met him and his minivan and cuddling/picking up, soccer ball toting, fishing glory, she would have immediately excused it all away too. Literally don’t think anything he has done before the show matters to her whatsoever. She’s in this with this guy for the long trek imo.
I agree— until he does something personally to raise a red flag for her and then it could take her another &7 yrs to realize she needs to move on. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:27 pm

IMO Becca doesn't need to move on. I admire her for having the insight to know that liking a few stupid memes on Instagram doesn't make up a whole person's character. She happy and they seem to have resolved it. He obviously fits with her well and treats her well so if she's happy with him then more power too them and I wish them all the best.

All JMO

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:24 am

bluwavz wrote:https://www.etonline.com/ben-higgins-says-its-time-for-change-after-bachelorette-contestant-controversies-exclusive-104996

Thanks for sharing, bluwayz! I found the idea of Ben finding an iPad before hometowns to be very revealing. I always thought they had no access to technology while filming....I wish he had said more about how the information he gleaned while viewing the F4's SM impacted his thinking...
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:23 am

Personally I think it reflects badly on Ben to feel the need to use SM and an ipad to help him decide which girl should be his F1. What a farce his season really was if he was that conflicted or undecided... might as well have just flipped a coin.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:32 am

Mikesgirl83 wrote:IMO Becca doesn't need to move on. I admire her for having the insight to know that liking a few stupid memes on Instagram doesn't make up a whole person's character. She happy and they seem to have resolved it. He obviously fits with her well and treats her well so if she's happy with him then more power too them and I wish them all the best.

All JMO

Liking those few stupid memes speaks to his character .... so if she’s ok with his views on those social issues ... they’re a match made in heaven ... and better they stay together than inflicting those views on others. stupid

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:45 pm

@Mikesgirl83 I agree with you. These are also my thoughts. I believe we are going to view one of the strongest love stories in the Bachelorette. I use to think nothing could top the love story of the first Bachelorette -Trista. I think maybe this one will at least come close or maybe surpass it. If they continue to stand against the storm that has come against them it will give them  an even deeper bond. I believe Becca is very intuitive and her heart has been set on Garrett from the beginning. She knows what she wants in a future husband and the choice is hers to make. IMO
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:25 pm

Honestly, the “love story” for any of these couples is secondary or less for me. The values and actions of any of them is what matters to me. Neither of these two come close to it for me. I’ll leave it at that. Not worth the energy it would take to type.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:33 pm

luvstx wrote:
bluwavz wrote:https://www.etonline.com/ben-higgins-says-its-time-for-change-after-bachelorette-contestant-controversies-exclusive-104996

Thanks for sharing, bluwayz!  I found the idea of Ben finding an iPad before hometowns to be very revealing.  I always thought they had no access to technology while filming....I wish he had said more about how the information he gleaned while viewing the F4's SM impacted his thinking...

Here’s another fun iPad fact. Right before the LCD Sean got permission from the producers to use his iPad only to listen to music. He immediately searched out the bios for his season (since they were released already) and that’s how he discovered that Catherine had riding an elephant in Thailand on her bucket list. That’s why he picked her for the date. He also called his two best girl friends to discuss things with them.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 30 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 30 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:44 pm

So Did Becca stop doing the episode recaps?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless