SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 31 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:00 pm

I only saw / read 2 of them... probably too many controversial issues to deal with...even CH is not blogging either.
Rolling Eyes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:15 am

Ah yes I remember Sean mentioned that... also Kaitlyn and Shawn were allowed to listen to music during their dates.

agree with Alanna that had Becca seen what Garrett liked on IG still wouldn't have changed her mind cause she is truly head over heels and likes him for his personality and how he treats her as a person and that's all that matters to her. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 31 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 31 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:08 am

Astrobach wrote:I only saw / read 2 of them... probably too many controversial issues to deal with...even CH is not blogging either.
Rolling Eyes

Wow ... is that a first?  If this is how the franchise feels about them as a couple now ...  can you imagine what they’re going to do to her in order to set up the next Bach??   *edit* I wonder how she’s going to feel when it’s her turn to get tire marks?!  I think she actually thought she was special and beloved .... nope!! .... this is a game to tptb ... it’s not personal ... it’s business.  :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:13 am

northernviewer wrote:
Astrobach wrote:I only saw / read 2 of them... probably too many controversial issues to deal with...even CH is not blogging either.
Rolling Eyes

Wow ... is that a first?  If this is how the franchise feels about them as a couple now ...  can you imagine what they’re going to do to her in order to set up the next Bach??   She seemed to enjoy watching the Big Bach Bus roll all over Arie and Lauren .... wonder how she’s going to feel when it’s her turn to get tire marks?!  I think she actually thought she was special and beloved .... nope!! .... this is a game to tptb ... it’s not personal ... it’s business.  :yes:

Personally, but saw those tire marks starting at the last ATFR and they’ve gone going strong since. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Wow ... is that a first?  If this is how the franchise feels about them as a couple now ...  can you imagine what they’re going to do to her in order to set up the next Bach??   She seemed to enjoy watching the Big Bach Bus roll all over Arie and Lauren .... wonder how she’s going to feel when it’s her turn to get tire marks?!  I think she actually thought she was special and beloved .... nope!! .... this is a game to tptb ... it’s not personal ... it’s business.  :yes:

Personally, but saw those tire marks starting at the last ATFR and they’ve gone going strong since. JMO

We could see it ... But I don’t think she did ..no no
She was blissfully unaware of their machinations IMO .... thinking she was going to be treated like a princess laugh out loud

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:25 am

northernviewer wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Rolling Eyes

We could see it ... But I don’t think she did ..no no
She was blissfully unaware of their machinations IMO  .... thinking she was going to be treated like a princess laugh out loud
Agreed. She actually has been very generous with her thank you, may I have another, starting with that pre-show thank you note to Mills. They did their best to run her over last season at that solo part of the ATFR, I think TPTB realized at that point they hit pay dirt with someone they could truly run over.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:35 am

@Kashathediva yep ... 1 part naivety + 1 part ego = dream lead

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:00 am

northernviewer wrote:@Kashathediva  yep ... 1 part naivety + 1 part ego = dream lead

Ego? Can you please explain why you think that because I really don't see a big ego on Becca. TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:29 am

Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:@Kashathediva  yep ... 1 part naivety + 1 part ego = dream lead

Ego? Can you please explain why you think that because I really don't see a big ego on Becca. TYIA

I think she had a feeling she of self importance *edit*and that she was truly felt special in tptb’s eyes.  She bought hook line and sinker what they were selling, due to an inflated ego of herself.   A little more humility on her part may have grounded her a little more IMO

I don’t think she has an over inflated ego in general  ... but I do think it played a part in how she acted pretty self righteous and kinda cocky at the ATFR and her Bachette intro.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:20 pm

To me, Becca was nothing but a class act *edit* and I admire her for it. She could have far worse to them and it would have been warrented but she is good person and with a good heart. No ego. All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:26 pm

There is a saying: fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.
I can’t admire anyone so blind, naive and submissive that they refuse to learn from their past.
The solo part of her ATFR has nothing to do with any other party, but herself and TPTB. It was sickening and abusive IMO.
This thread is not about other past cast, btw, so there is no need to bring anyone else in to justify her own humiliating behavior toward herself.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:16 pm

I think Becca's a model of class, forgiveness, character, and staying above the fray.

There are millions of women (and in a lot of cases, rightfully so) that can't go 10 minutes without trashing their sleazy exes. *edit*

Sensitivity, submissiveness, and vulnerability can be a strength if you use it to empathize with others and don't allow yourself to become jaded by all the darkness in this world. I applaud Becca for not being influenced by those that would want her to immediately dump Garrett, who seems like a good match for her, for face value reasons when no one knows the depths of those opinions.  

Now is she a doormat? I think she probably was with Ross. But I think the Becca we've seen on both seasons is just sensitive, submissive and over-giving when she cares about someone. However, I think she's learned some lessons *edit* and will cut it off when necessary, which is why Becca didn't run back to Ross when she had the chance.

I think she'll be fine moving forward, better than fine actually. Good things can happen to good people.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless