SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by mprssdbyu Thu May 31, 2018 1:44 am

LiboLRC wrote:If Becca breaks up with Garret although it doesn't look it will happen may Snark storyline may become true.
I, personally can't expect Becca to say at this point, you're out of here. We're done. It's just too soon. I can't nor do I ever hope to walk in her shoes. If he is against everything she stands for, eventually this relationship will end, IMO. I'm going to let Becca work it out as to when the picture is clear and she doesn't like what she sees. Becca needs to figure it out on her own, I just hate she has to be privy to another personal nightmare.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Nillay Thu May 31, 2018 1:59 am

IrelandRose wrote:A snippet from E!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjbJcr-j0az/?hl=en
The last three Bachelorettes have become engaged to the man they gave their first impression rose to, but Becca Kufrin's first impression rose now reeks of controversy because Garrett Yrigoyen is receiving major backlash after some suspicious Social Media behavior and Becca Kufrin is addressing it head on.

https://www.eonline.com/news/940117/bachelorette-becca-kufrin-weighs-in-on-contestant-garrett-yrigoyen-s-social-media-controversy?cmpid=social_instagram_bio

Damn, she looks nervous and embarrassed imo
Her struggling to come up with the right words, her looking down constantly....sad sad
Imo her glow faded a little...plus her wearing black doesn’t help
But this is only a snippet soooo

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu May 31, 2018 2:22 am

pavalygurl wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Reddit posted something from ET that Millsy made a comment:

After Lee they worked really hard to check sm but with G it was hard because of likes not posts.
Just started looking into it to see if they can verify that they came from his acct and then decide how to address it on the show

I say just get in touch with Ash Spivey.  Also there was a good comment about how they scour Chipolte to the ends of the earth looking for candidates, could they not get an sm team to screen potentials.
I'm glad it isn't going to be swept under the rug. From what I've observed, Garrett's SM views don't exactly align with TPTB, either. I want to see him squirm when they address it live as they chew him up and spit him out on ATFR. It's the kind of drama MF lives for. I dread it for her. It just sucks all the way around, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Thu May 31, 2018 2:40 am

Garrett related?
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 E0ca1c10
https://twitter.com/colt3five/status/1002045774589579264?s=21
https://twitter.com/colt3five/status/1002046317500170240?s=21

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 31, 2018 3:02 am

@irelandrose interesting question Garrett?or Tia? If Garrett imo he must have spoken to him to make a bold statement like that.  Or its re him and Tia that RS mentioned about him being upset at Tia or something? who knows so much sh!t going down, i feel for RJK.. her happy glow about being engaged, and having her time to shine and be happy was really squashed in just 24hrs..jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 31, 2018 3:26 am

So much Freaking DRAMA ! :shootme: I look forward to listen to Ashley S. On RS podcast to see if there is any new inform Re Garrettgate. I do see Becca quite disturbed in that last bit compared to the last few days ago. Maybe it did hit her with the mainstream media picking on it. And many outlets have their team fact check before publishing, so it’s alarming for sure. She looks sad, you hear her voice is almost trembling as she repeats the scripted lines. I can’t help but feel a bit sad but at the same time, the girl is going on with blinders since the end of Arie’s season. It’s seems a little desperate the way she launched on Garrett like as soon as he said the magic words that reminds her of her dad and home. There is more to a life partner than liking fishing and hunting...you would think.... like stimulating conversations about similar shared values, similar goals, outlook and I cringed when I hear that ‘ all she wants is someone who has her back” to Garrett. That’s ALL you ask for?  Pretty low standards, I’d say. This is a given if you are committed, but there is so MUCH more to a balanced relationship. My take is there is / was deception from Garrett, consciously or not ( guarding some information private, dodging controversial subjects, using sex as a tool to manipulate.) and she somehow is possibly self deceiving in believing this fantasy image of him, and TPTB used every I ch of their psych evaluation to dig in and fan the flames.  What a mess. Wins tha award I think for Bach. nation... we’ll see how it unfold. I will watch with curiosity more than interest. The thrill is gone Baby. All MY own ramblings. :shootme:

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu May 31, 2018 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 31, 2018 3:34 am

“We do have a conversation and you’ll just have to see that unfold. At that point it wasn’t emotional, it was just two adults sitting down, wishing each other the best and talking through our experiences,” she shared. According to Kufrin, their on-camera Bachelorette discussion was the last chat they’ve had since their raw and emotional split. “I knew that would probably be the last time we had a conversation, and I wish him and Lauren the best,” she said. wrote:

https://people.com/tv/becca-kufrin-will-speak-arie-luyedyk-jr-bachelorette/

damn it really! i have to sit and watch arie again! jeez the season gets better and better :dripdrip Larie will be loving this...jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu May 31, 2018 3:45 am

Thanks @LeapofFaith.
Here is something that She said : “Yes, I fell in love and we were engaged,” she said of Luyendyk Jr. “But that ended. And I realized nothing since then changed. I still wanted to find my partner, and I wasn’t going to let anything stop me.”
So, no, nothing changed IN HERSELF to figure out why she attracted that relationship after Ross. In only a few weeks you cannot possibly be at that level. Of course they were engaged for only like a month? So, no matter, let’s just jump in blindly and believe that THIS time there will be a different outcome while I make the SAME choices. SMH.
I now feel bad that I had hope for her. What was I thinking?

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu May 31, 2018 4:13 am

Astrobach wrote:Thanks @LeapofFaith.
Here is something that She said : “Yes, I fell in love and we were engaged,” she said of Luyendyk Jr. “But that ended. And I realized nothing since then changed. I still wanted to find my partner, and I wasn’t going to let anything stop me.”
So, no, nothing changed IN HERSELF to figure out why she attracted that relationship after Ross. In only a few weeks you cannot possibly be at that level. Of course they were engaged for only like a month? So, no matter, let’s just jump in blindly and believe that THIS time there will be a different outcome while I make the SAME choices. SMH.

The really twisted part of this show is that if Garrett had just been vetted properly and kept off this season, Becca probably would've ended up with Blake and I honestly think she would've been just as happy (even more so, because she wouldn't be having to deal with this sh*tstorm right now).
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 31, 2018 4:23 am

mslat92 wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Thanks @LeapofFaith.

The really twisted part of this show is that if Garrett had just been vetted properly and kept off this season, Becca probably would've ended up with Blake and I honestly think she would've been just as happy (even more so, because she wouldn't be having to deal with this sh*tstorm right now).

AMEN
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 31, 2018 4:31 am

Nah I really don't think so. Becca clearly has a bad picker so her F1 was always going to be someone with red flags. If it wasn't Garrett on this season then I think it would've been someone else just like him and Blake would've still been the F2. The only way I think Blake would've ended up as the F1 is if Garrett had pulled a Brooks/Frank. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 31, 2018 4:41 am

sosleepy wrote:Alrighty then... 

And I’m ready to move on to BIP. Anyone else?
Yep, I was ready to move onto BIP as soon as we found out that Becca was the next lead....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless