SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 33 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Becca's behaviour on the ATFR was IMHO due to TPTB telling her what to do and say. Take for example the coffee fund that grew out of control.

CH told her about it, she said she didn't know how much it was, acted surprised, fluffed it off by waving her hand, saying she'll donate it to Cancer, and CH chimed in they would match it. How did CH know she was going to donate it? How did CH know he could "match" it.

She kept Colton to F4 because she had to, she is pretending to like the guys when clearly she knows who she wants, she fell instantly in love with Garrett and is not giving the other guys a chance like she asked viewers to, that was simply in response to the Garrett hate but she included all the guys, she allowed them to film her not only at the SHV but through the airport, she likes Blake, and is dragging him along to make him think he's the F1, IOW just like most other leads. JMO's.

As you said, just like other leads. That is why I'm not understanding the scorn going her way for it. They all do it. They have to. It's the show.

As for the donation, I can't say that she was told to say that. We can speculate, but I don't know that for a fact. To me that seemed like a natural reaction from someone who has gone through what she has with her parents.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by just me Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:47 pm

SeekAny wrote:I think many people have had 2 plus relationships in their life that haven’t worked. This doesn’t IMO make them stupid or naive. It means they tried, gave it a go and moved on.  I think the third time is a charm for Becca as I think he’s the one for her.

Becca continues to be a relatable lead for me. She’s someone I’d be friends with. She exudes kindness and thoughtfulness. She’s cares how people feel, not think IMO. She’s affable but not in an annoying way. I think she knows who she is, what she wants and has a great foundation. Isn’t afraid to swear or laugh or just smile with her whole face. I like the throw your head back and laugh type of joy she exudes. She’s been a joy to watch for me this season because I can really root for her. It’s like rooting for a friend and it’s been quite a few seasons since I’ve felt like that.
Very well stated. Thank you. I enjoy reading your posts.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Becca's behaviour on the ATFR was IMHO due to TPTB telling her what to do and say. Take for example the coffee fund that grew out of control.

CH told her about it, she said she didn't know how much it was, acted surprised, fluffed it off by waving her hand, saying she'll donate it to Cancer, and CH chimed in they would match it. How did CH know she was going to donate it? How did CH know he could "match" it.

She kept Colton to F4 because she had to, she is pretending to like the guys when clearly she knows who she wants, she fell instantly in love with Garrett and is not giving the other guys a chance like she asked viewers to, that was simply in response to the Garrett hate but she included all the guys, she allowed them to film her not only at the SHV but through the airport, she likes Blake, and is dragging him along to make him think he's the F1, IOW just like most other leads. JMO's.

I agree with your post ! It is obvious that she only cares for Garrett and she leads the other men on. Yes typical ette behavior being the puppet they love. IMO She is different from other ettes due to her bitchy argoant behavior towards them. On her IG after the show she was getting bashed how she treats the men of course there were a lot of positive comments too. I think we are seeing the real Becca and I do not care for her. JMO.
I also think this is the worst season due to the men (not all ) and she is extremely boring. JMO Plus she needs to fire her stylist worst dress ette that has been on this show as a lead.JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:17 pm

whit90 wrote:

I agree with your post ! It is obvious that she only cares for Garrett and she leads the other men on. Yes typical ette behavior being the puppet they love. IMO She is different from other ettes due to her bitchy argoant behavior towards them. On her IG after the show she was getting bashed how she treats the men of course there were a lot of positive comments too. I think we are seeing the real Becca and I do not care for her. JMO.
I also think this is the worst season due to the men (not all ) and she is extremely boring. JMO Plus she needs to fire her stylist worst dress ette that has been on this show as a lead.JMO

They all get bashed since some people like them and some people don't. I have not seen anything bitchy or arrogant from her towards the guys and from what we are being told from various men, they seemed to like her as well. I think I am seeing the real Becca and for the most part I like her. She is very relatable to me and I personally don't find her that boring...about on par with most of them.

As for the men, well, she really can't help that. For me it is pretty much the norm. Some are annoying, some are OTT, some are there for drama and to increase their opportunities. Strewn in there are a few gems this season....more so than a few other years. I'm really liking John, Wills, Blake and Jason...and even Joe the grocer, Ryan and Mike even though we barely saw them.

Many here have been hoping that the stylist gets fired for years. Yes, she has had a few dud outfits, but for the most part, I have really liked her rose ceremony gowns and a lot of her outer wear. Some of the "rock" looks weren't my taste, but I have liked most of her choices. I can tell which ones she likes because she looks more comfortable in those. Usually the ones she looks uncomfortable in are the ones I don't care for either, but that is all part of the show and I can't really hold her accountable for that since I'm sure most of those are comped.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:47 pm

@Sprite Sorry but disagree but it is your opinion and I will respect that.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:55 pm

whit90 wrote:

Say what? How is she bitchy? She doesn't hide her feelings, and I actually respect that. Yes, it is a show, but manufactured crap gets old. I think she has been very eloquent in her interactions. She shows she is human and doesn't believe in BS. I think her picker is wrong, but I believe she truly tried to follow her gut and lets the men go once she is DONE. Of course production plays a part aka Chris etc. But you get my idea I hope.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:05 pm

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:33 pm

I may not agree with Becca on her choice but I haven't seen anything to change my opinion about her. First of all, I don't think Becca is leading guys on any more than any previous Bachelorette did. I do think she has strong feelings for her f3 at least and the guys seem to still like Becca post-show from what I've seen.

Second, I don't think she expects special treatment at all. I've heard that she was very nice to everyone and was very appreciative and was well liked by the crew/producers. I think that's just who she is. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:36 pm

@albean99 clapping! :yes: though I'm fine with her choice as they seem to just mesh together. All their 1 on 1 time makes it seem like they have been dating forever and the chemistry is there.

all jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 33 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 33 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:38 pm

@Linds911 I'm not holding Garrett's likes against him but I just don't particularly like him. I don't know if he's a good choice for Becca but it's clear that she does. I hope she'll be happy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:56 am

Sprite wrote:

As you said, just like other leads. That is why I'm not understanding the scorn going her way for it. They all do it. They have to. It's the show.

As for the donation, I can't say that she was told to say that. We can speculate, but I don't know that for a fact. To me that seemed like a natural reaction from someone who has gone through what she has with her parents.

Preach it, Sista : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:28 am

Some BTS comments from fans during the filming of tonight's epi in Richmond.  "Virginia Tourism was instrumental in getting “The Bachelorette” to film in Richmond."

July 2, Richmond Episode Article
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 49 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless