SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 36 of 49 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:25 am

I Agree with Jordan ...she’s boring .... and as much as she complains about the drama ...she stirs it up mos of th time by bringing it up when talking to them duh

SHes not Bachette material ...plain an simple ....I want to be entertained and this girl and her F1 just aren’t delivering to me and by the sounds of it, many others.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Diana Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:29 pm

I love her laugh out loud :claphands

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 36 114
https://twitter.com/thebkoof/status/1014224047540822016
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Diana wrote:I love her laugh out loud :claphands

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 36 114
https://twitter.com/thebkoof/status/1014224047540822016

Slay queen, slay! The classiest snap back to date. This is why she’s the best. Love her too.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:30 pm

Nah ...
Jordan’s at her straight lacedness was a way better dig ... *imo*
And any girl that stayed with Ross for 7 years and then chose Garrett ...well... that girl has no confidence ... laugh out loud *imo*

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:25 pm

@northernviewer agreed. Her own words: she puts on her confidence every morning. I don’t know about anyone else, but on most days I wake up and it’s already there as a part of me, I would hate to have to put it on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:31 pm

Didn't Jordan say something about putting on his confidence every morning? I think she is making a dig at him.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:34 pm

To me it’s a dig at them both then. To me when you put something on it’s to aid an appearance. To put something on adds to a facade. Confidence is something that exudes from within. Jmo

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@northernviewer agreed.  Her own words: she puts on her confidence every morning.  I don’t know about anyone else, but on most days I wake up and it’s already there as a part of me, I would hate to have to put it on.
Lol "putting on confidence" was her dig at Jordan. He told her that as modeling advice on episode 2. I think it was a classy and lighthearted comeback, nothing she's ever stated she has to put on for herself when she wakes up. **IMO**

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:08 pm

She should have said "I don't need to put on my confidence" Joke or no joke, it sounds very insecure to me. Besides, I totally missed the Jordan referencing putting on confidence. I wouldn't have known if I didn't read it here. So it sounds worse to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:26 pm

@GuardianAngel exactly. IMO as I stated above, she may have been making a dig at Jordan, but it fell flat on its face, imo, by stating she would put on her confidence every morning.
Confidence is never something you have to put on, IMO, unless you are faking it. It’s there if you have it, if you don’t have it, you have to put it on. Why she phrased her dig like that is beyond me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:56 pm

All opinions will vary, nothing wrong with that. That being said, 1:00 is the morning confidence part for those who want to see it.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Uh yeah this is the third time I’ve said it. I get it.
I would never put myself down, while trying to make the exact point about another, just me. :crazed imo it’s foolish.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 49 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless