SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 43 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Aria Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:17 pm

And he deleted that picture. If he was "telling the truth", he would just explain on Twitter why he didn't feel that brining Aly was "formal", instead of just deleting the evidence.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:54 pm

Why in the he** should Colton just explain on Twitter anything about his previous relationship with a world class gymnast? Just a guess on my part, but if he deleted the picture he felt her privacy is more important than getting sympathy from viewers and the current Bachelorette. Tia's a willing participant - the gymnast is not.

IMO, Colton showed maturity and decency by not spilling his guts about the heartbreak he experienced and his family didn't mention it either. What a striking contrast to the ongoing oversharing of personal (and perhaps untrue) information spewed by GG about his former wife, which was echoed by his family. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 43 1646190589

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Very suspicious though that he only deleted that 1 photo of the gymnast from his IG. There are still others on it and the Christmas photo fell in between some of the others.

IMO, I never liked him from the beginning even before this whole never brought a girl home mess.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 43 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:14 pm

Wel... no matter what happened and the reasons behind it, I can’t help but wonder how the H*** is Aly feeling about all this exposure that Colton is bringing her love life. She may have contacted him privately to express some boundaries... who knows? Must be hard to watch if she had feelings for him and knows things that are misrepresented. JMO?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:10 pm

FLChica wrote:Why in the he** should Colton just explain on Twitter anything about his previous relationship with a world class gymnast? Just a guess on my part, but if he deleted the picture he felt her privacy is more important than getting sympathy from viewers and the current Bachelorette. Tia's a willing participant - the gymnast is not.

IMO, Colton showed maturity and decency by not spilling his guts about the heartbreak he experienced and his family didn't mention it either. What a striking contrast to the ongoing oversharing of personal (and perhaps untrue) information spewed by GG about his former wife, which was echoed by his family. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 43 1646190589

Sorry but we do not know what he or they shared as this is a highly edited show. For all we know they could have spilled their guts but it got cut because it isn't part of the Tia storyline tptb are pushing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:15 pm

northernviewer wrote:I believe he said he never brought a girl home in such a formal setting .... so he never actually said he’d never brought a girl home

Does it get any more formal than Christmas though? He's either lying or forgot - not a good look to just delete. JMO

There's no privacy to protect IMO. He made a viral video asking her out publicly. Nothing to hide now. Except when his words contradict JMO.

FLChica wrote:

I don't even like GG, but IMO it doesn't make sense to compare how the families approached the past relationships - one a divorce, and another a gf/bf situation (the latter may not even fit the show narrative so who knows if it was even brought up). Colton gets the virgin narrative, so he gets to overshare in that regard laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:31 pm

FLChica wrote:Why in the he** should Colton just explain on Twitter anything about his previous relationship with a world class gymnast? Just a guess on my part, but if he deleted the picture he felt her privacy is more important than getting sympathy from viewers and the current Bachelorette. Tia's a willing participant - the gymnast is not.

Exactly! :yes:

Bottom line for me .... he NEVER said He hadn’t brought a girl home .... he said a formal introduction .... the occasion is irrelevant ... Xmas, Easter, birthday or BBQ .... makes no difference ... he used the word formal .... what’s the big deal ??!! :crazed

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:34 pm

northernviewer wrote:

Bottom line for me .... he NEVER said He hadn’t brought a girl home .... he said a formal introduction .... the occasion is irrelevant ... Xmas, Easter, birthday or BBQ .... makes no difference ... he used the word formal .... what’s the big deal ??!! :crazed

Formal/informal....to me that is just semantics. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." I guess it all depends on your definition. In our family, any time we brought someone home for the first time it was considered a formal introduction...no matter how relaxed the occasion was.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Formal/informal....to me that is just semantics. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." I guess it all depends on your definition. In our family, any time we brought someone home for the first time it was considered a formal introduction...no matter how relaxed the occasion was.

Do you know this was the first time they met? Do you know how they first met her? Do you know,how his family became aware of her ? Those are important details .... he just said formal introduction ...did not say he’d never brought a girl home, home ... I’m honestly not getting what’s not to understand about it......

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:22 am

northernviewer wrote:
Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Do you know this was the first time they met?   Do you know how they first met her?  Do you know,how his family became aware of her ?  Those are important details .... he just said formal introduction ...did not say he’d never brought a girl home, home ... I’m honestly not getting what’s not to understand about it......

What exactly is a formal introduction anyway? Were invitations sent? Was an RSVP required? Was it formal dress? This is not introducing debutantes into society.

I don't know if this was the first time they met, but neither do you know that it isn't. None of us knows how they first met or how they became aware of her and frankly it doesn't matter. Once anyone brings a significant other home they are introduced … formally. That is it. There is no more. It is not the circumstances of the introduction that make it formal, it is the fact that the person has been introduced. Once he brought her home...she was formally introduced...no matter how it was done.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:32 am

@Sprite I agree! Ok so he brings Ali home and informally on Xmas eve/morning/day coordinate their onesies and says what? Then if they formally date does he reintroduce her to be formal and out of onesies ? Making time to spend that day with another’s family is no small casual matter imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:53 am

Just read an article on Bustle ..
Don’t know how to post a link ... it gave a rundown of Colton and Aly’s dating timeline ... sounds like they started dating in summer of 2016 and it lasted a little over a year. So by time Xmas rolled around, they’d been seeing each other publicly close to 6 months ... had she met his family before then? ... don’t know ... don’t care ... and certainly not going to caught up in a persons opinion on what formal means .. Colton never said he hadn’t brought a girl home ... period.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless