SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Wills is very monotonous.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June  18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:47 pm

nananana wrote:Re G's marriage: What if it was emotional abuse? What if he was a victim?
I'm not putting the blame of the relationship on either party because lets be honest, this is a highly edited reality TV show featuring 1 minute of commentary by only 1 side of the marriage. We'll probably never know the full story and TBH it's not our story to know. But I'm not going to blame Garrett for saying what he said.

Well, here is Wills break up story and he seems to put all the blame on the ex as well. I don't think it is all that uncommon...people want to put themselves forward in the best light....particularly on a tv show. I'm willing to give them some slack....for now. I reserve the right to change my mind in the future.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:48 pm

Every season, there is that likeable guy that goes out between 7-5. The sensible, potential husband material that is friendzoned by the Bachelorette. Every season.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:49 pm

@Sprite I can agree with that.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:50 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:51 pm

Surprise, no cocktail party. They need new writers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:53 pm

That dress is amazing!

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:58 pm

I can see how into him she is. I’d probably like them if I was just watching the show and didn’t know the BTS.

I can’t get past the likes to like this guy, man. I just can’t. We have people being caged in this country and families being separated. That’s just too heavy for me to look past and ignore people who probably are really for that. Sorry, not sorry.

JMO

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:00 pm

Jordan and Corrine should get together

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:03 pm

Sprite wrote:
nananana wrote:Re G's marriage: What if it was emotional abuse? What if he was a victim?
I'm not putting the blame of the relationship on either party because lets be honest, this is a highly edited reality TV show featuring 1 minute of commentary by only 1 side of the marriage. We'll probably never know the full story and TBH it's not our story to know. But I'm not going to blame Garrett for saying what he said.

Well, here is Wills break up story and he seems to put all the blame on the ex as well. I don't think it is all that uncommon...people want to put themselves forward in the best light....particularly on a tv show. I'm willing to give them some slack....for now. I reserve the right to change my mind in the future.
I see what you are saying. I heard a lot of oversharing and placing blame on the absent party. Willis story flowed better in the telling than Garrett's and I didn't feel that Willis tried to draw unconscious parallels with either of Becca's situations. JMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:08 pm

northernviewer wrote:I’m just not enjoying anything about this season ... knowing what I know about her from Aries season and then who she picks as F1 ...plus I don’t like any of the guys who’ll probably be next lead ....basically I’m just rubbernecking watching this season .... :crazed
I'm learning a little bit more about her tonight...she can flip things real quick when she's caught in her b's. She flip the script on John and put the blame on him. No what he was basically saying, if she knew that she had no feelings for him and didn't see any developing, why did she accept his gift. Now she's gonna play the victim card...and play I'm so mad. Please!
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:20 pm

pbmax wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I’m just not enjoying anything about this season ... knowing what I know about her from Aries season and then who she picks as F1 ...plus I don’t like any of the guys who’ll probably be next lead ....basically I’m just rubbernecking watching this season .... :crazed
I'm learning a little bit more about her tonight...she can flip things real quick when she's caught in her b's. She flip the script on John and put the blame on him. No what he was basically saying, if she knew that she had no feelings for him and didn't see any developing, why did she accept his gift. Now she's gonna play the victim card...and play I'm so mad. Please!

I think that whole Jean thing was part him feeling like it was a competition ( she should know all about that!) and then him saying he didn’t really mean it was him saving face after she said that she wasn’t there and it was time for him to leave .. what did she expect? Some begging?!

Wills explaining his breakup was him saying she cheated on him ..... that’s clear cut ..she either did or she didn’t ... Garrett saying he was emotionally abused ... his words ... well that’s debatable depending on who you talk to I guess .. and a lot harder to prove or disprove ...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 4 - June 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
whit90
Linds911
LiboLRC
nikikass
albean99