SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:03 pm

Bobette wrote:Well @Agent99 few people are really worthy of sweet Jimmy IMO but from her IG she looks pretty good - motivated, positive and successful.  

Hopefully the fact that TPTB went deep diving to find her means they put some genuine thought into who might make a good match for him.

Meanwhile, Cass has been officially confirmed by DM with pics of her at Fiji airport.  I wish they'd stop drip feeding and just give us the lot!

I think now that woman's day have released their exclusive, dailymail will be releasing what they have too

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:12 pm

Oh my god what have I missed. Is Richie actually going in?  I’m about to oee my pants excited. Please BIP gods make it happen
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Sundy wrote:Oh my god what have I missed. Is Richie actually going in?  I’m about to oee my pants excited. Please BIP gods make it happen

It's happening @Sundy - there are pics of him at Fiji airport.  :yes:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 QVoAcQI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:26 pm

Sundy wrote:Oh my god what have I missed. Is Richie actually going in?  I’m about to oee my pants excited. Please BIP gods make it happen
It's happening! There are was an article with pap pics of him arriving in Fiji! Unfortunately we also get Alex....

ETA Snap Bobette, we posted the same thing at the same time
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:28 pm

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1377737533 @Dirty Street Pie

And @Sundy, Alex apparently doesn't know Ritchie's been cast and said before going in that she'd STORM OUT if he turned up.  

@Dirty Street Pie and I think she's bluffing.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:33 pm

She may not have known for sure he would be there, but both of their names were tossed around ages ago, so unless she doesn't read the trash mags (unlikely) she had to know there was a chance he would be there. Even if TPTB swore black and blue to her that it was only a rumour, and he wouldn't be there, she should know better than to believe them, this isn't her first rodeo!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:38 pm

Agreed.  Oh man it's going to be so bad / good.  :stirthepot

Meanwhile:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 E8wmTiE

Source

YES YES YES!

And Alicia has apparently been confirmed (as Cat's offsider, IMO)

Meanwhile, the 'mean girls' Cat Henesy and Alisha Aitken-Radburn from the sixth season of The Bachelor are also reported to be contestants.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:47 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Well spotted @Agent99! Wow, I really didn’t think Richie would do it! Sounds like he goes in a couple of days later, I’m sure that Alex won’t make good on her promise to walk out if he is there, I would love it if Richie met someone nice though, I still love Richie
i have been silently praying for him to go on Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698 Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3552228123 won't believe till i see it though!! i want him to find a girl in front of alex affraid i wonder if she will become the alex stage 5 clinger again  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f601   Seriously though imo richie and sophie would be a gorgeous couple!!
fangirlsamuri wrote:Wow! I never would have thought Richie would actually sign on but i'm so excited for this season! I remember reading someone brought up the idea of producers stirring up a richie, alex and brooke love triangle and i can actually see them pushing for it now giggling  
@LeapofFaith @Dirty Street Pie @fangirlsamuri (love your avi) @Sundy cheerleader so excited Richie is going to be on!  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1176891977

@Bobette you were spot on with Richie  yes  

Makes sense then that he had SM activity before he was seen Nov 8 and then he'd be part of the new arrivals for Episode 2. 

So filming started Tues Nov 5, arrivals likely Nov 8/9 so Ep 3 should be filmed and first RC already which means some of the originals will be out - likely Rachel then  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:50 pm

@AllAboutLove, do you remember Zoe? What do you think about her for James?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:53 pm

Bobette wrote:Agreed.  Oh man it's going to be so bad / good.  :stirthepot

Meanwhile:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 E8wmTiE

Source

YES YES YES!

And Alicia has apparently been confirmed (as Cat's offsider, IMO)

Meanwhile, the 'mean girls' Cat Henesy and Alisha Aitken-Radburn from the sixth season of The Bachelor are also reported to be contestants.  

Why did this picture give me so much hope for Shannon and Jules, they would look SO good together!!!!

Thank you @AllAboutLove ! Todd is honestly the only reason I'm tuning into that season!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:00 pm

ME TOO!  They would be so adorable.  

Shannon was one of the few girls I warmed to on Nick's season.  I like the fact that she's a bit geeky and awkward (despite being stunning to look at).  Would be a great match for Jules who also doesn't seem to realise how much he's got going for him.  

I SHIP IT! beatingheart
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:11 pm

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove, do you remember Zoe?  What do you think about her for James?

Yes she was F5 for Blake's season. She is/was a pharmacist and I think talked about that on Blake's season but does all the usual stuff, sponsored posts, travel, fitness, etc. I could see her potentially going for James but also Richie as she follows Richie on IG. She had an IG story today so maybe someone else on her IG or she has access to her phone? 

Here's her Star Now profile with more pics, vids and info: https://www.starnow.com.au/zoecobrien

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3202023_6195875
Zoe O'Brien
Actor, Model, TV Presenter, Radio Presenter
Victoria, Australia
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem