SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:16 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:
Bobette wrote:Agreed.  Oh man it's going to be so bad / good.  :stirthepot

Meanwhile:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 E8wmTiE

Source

YES YES YES!

And Alicia has apparently been confirmed (as Cat's offsider, IMO)

Meanwhile, the 'mean girls' Cat Henesy and Alisha Aitken-Radburn from the sixth season of The Bachelor are also reported to be contestants.  

Why did this picture give me so much hope for Shannon and Jules, they would look SO good together!!!!

Thank you @AllAboutLove ! Todd is honestly the only reason I'm tuning into that season!

YES! cheerleader I'd love Jules and Shannon together. Both sweethearts imo and would be such a cute couple  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 4256136633

@fangirlsamuri same here  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:45 pm

I also think Richie and Shannon would be sweet together (hides under table to avoid having things thrown at me) they are both a little bit dorky.

And not surprised at all about Alisha, just surprised she wasn't there from the start to back Cat up
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:50 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I also think Richie and Shannon would be sweet together (hides under table to avoid having things thrown at me) they are both a little bit dorky.

And not surprised at all about Alisha, just surprised she wasn't there from the start to back Cat up

Oooo yes I like that coupling too!  :yes: Yes both a little bit dorky. Ahhh I am excited to see Richie again. Hope he finds someone and maybe he had his eye on someone which is why he is on? I'd suspect it would have to be someone from Nick's season then so maybe Shannon! 

I can't remember Alisha. I think I blurred her out my memory laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:55 pm

I will also allow Shannon/Richie. laugh out loud  We just need some sweetness somewhere this season IMO.  :yes:    

ETA:  @AllAboutLove, Alisha was the ex-political media advisor who was accused of being a racist at Uni.  She was the third leg of the Cat/Romy mean girl tripod.  Did a bit of narration but largely forgettable. Only cast on BiP as Cat's support act, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:35 am

Davey CONFIRMED

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1z5UIFn

The 28-year-old dressed casually in a white button-up shirt and distressed denim shorts at Sydney Airport on Friday.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:43 am

@Bobette  She sounds terrible so I don't want her at all  no no  

Oooh looks like sleuthing accurate then for Davey so a later arrival as opposed to original cast last year. Will Flo be back then?  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  She sounds terrible so I don't want her at all  no no  

Oooh looks like sleuthing accurate then for Davey so a later arrival as opposed to original cast last year. Will Flo be back then?  question

They wouldn't want one without the other, IMO, and I'd like to see them together after the whole mess with Jake (and Leah) last season.  That said, I could just as easily see one or both of them hooking up with one (or more) of the New Hotties.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:53 am

Flo was at Stakes Day for Spring Racing on Saturday, and she has posted pics from that, she could have flown yesterday or today though.

@AllAboutLove you made a very good point that Britt, as a semi F1 should be there from the beginning, however she’s gone from constant posting and stories on her NZ trip to total silence for nearly 24 hours, not even a “see you next time New Zealand, it’s been great” from the airport, and if she’s silent for another 24 hours, I would say she is there.

Also, back to Richie, has he gotten rid of his Mane of Sorrow? I really didn’t like his hair long and boofy
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:59 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I also think Richie and Shannon would be sweet together (hides under table to avoid having things thrown at me) they are both a little bit dorky.

I would be down for Richie and Shannon too!!

and YES to Davey, I hope it goes better for him this time around, but tbh I agree, I kind of see him trying it with someone else? We'll see!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:02 am

I'm so interested to see who couples up because apart from like one or two people I can't really think of anyone else getting together right now question

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:07 am

Yeah I could see Flo going back on. Will have to watch her SM activity, I know she was on today liking things so not sure if she'd be in the second group of arrivals or later? It could be filming for each episode is only a day or two so they may be further along than I think  question

When I looked at my IG activity feed Brit was liking things a few hours ago on IG. If she goes completely quiet in the next few days IA she could be on. The one way I could think if she goes later or even Sophie is it is less likely she'd find someone later on when there's less time so it's just enough air time for a Bette storyboard if either one arrives later Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 4256136633

Yes Richie cut his hair awhile ago so it's shorter  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:10 am

Omg!!!!! you have no idea how much Richie being on excites me. At least there are a few interesting people in there now. I could do without Davey though. Can we swap him out for Clancy?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem