SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:31 am

@Bobette I don't think Richie's knee is on Cass. More perspective. If they are still on the show together (which seems to be the case) then maybe there is something more there or they are good friends. Alex Bordy is seated away from them and Richie and Cass together definitely makes me think they are closer even if not romantic. Makes me wonder then who'd they'd be paired up with though if not each other if they are still there question

I wish diimex had timestamps like matrix media. That way we'd know how old their bts pics are as they're never accurate or current when they are posted by media. Hard to gauge if this are a week or more old even  scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I don't think Richie's knee is on Cass. More perspective. If they are still on the show together (which seems to be the case) then maybe there is something more there or they are good friends. Alex Bordy is seated away from them and Richie and Cass together definitely makes me think they are closer even if not romantic. Makes me wonder then who'd they'd be paired up with though if not each other if they are still there question

I wish diimex had timestamps like matrix media. That way we'd know how old their bts pics are as they're never accurate or current when they are posted by media. Hard to gauge if this are a week or more old even  scratch

Yeah I think more than a week based on when Jimmy started posting on IG.  I edited my post with a different pic - I agree his knee isn't on her thigh, it's just perspective.  Body language is very comfortable though from both of them which is nice to see.  

Cass and Nathan were an implied couple by Sportsbet before filming began and he hasn't posted on IG since 2nd Nov so if I had to guess, I'd say she's with him (can't really see who else would couple up with him TBH...).  Not sure about Richie though. no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:58 am

@Bobette just saw your other pic added to the post. Yep definitely looks like perspective. IA that BL is very comfortable and relaxed Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 4256136633

I'd think if they are there together than whoever is not is likely coupled up elsewhere or on a date. So I hesitate to think Nathan and Cass are together since he isn't shown with her there. Maybe he went on a date with someone else? Kiki or one of the other girls? Could be something similar with Richie and someone he is interested in not there at the moment or a date with someone else?   scratch

Alex on a date with Jimmy before he was eliminated/left makes me think Bill and Flo may have been together at that time so Alex using Jimmy to try make Bill jealous? I can smell DRAMA already. Alex is so fake imo. She has her ex-fiance looking after her child (her ex-fiance Meagan does more with Alex's child than she does no no )

Since it may be more than a week ago for those bts pics hard to say. Who do we still think is on the show? question

Richie
Cass   ETA see post below. Cass is out. 
Alex
Bill
Nathan
Flo?
Shannon? 
Kiki?
Ivan?
Tenielle?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:25 am

Re: Missing castmembers, would they film more than one date at once?  Alex/Jimmy are in the water at the same time as the Richie/Cass pics were taken so I'm thinking Nathan was maybe just elsewhere?  In the long shots, someone is filming an ITM off to the side (tried to zoom in but couldn't see who it was).

You could be right though that they're paired up differently.  

The fact that these are the only date pics we've seen (and the accompanying Daily Mail article which didn't even name James - only Richie and Alex and "oooohhhh it's so awkward, is he jealous" etc etc makes me think the Richie/Alex thing is going to be a major storyline.  How predictable and BORING, imo.

Ivan must be out IMO because he's appearing at some stripper thing with Paddy and Rob on Sat (can't remember where I read it but will edit in the link when I find it. ETA: link). If Bill and Flo are still there I guess they might be together?  And yes I could see Alex chasing Jimmy for "revenge/payback".

I'm not a fan of Alex and doubt this season will change my mind.   no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:40 am

Cass is out! She is with Nick currently per Brittany's IG story dizzy  

So it could be others are out and just not active on their SM. Also supports Cass not being with Nathan if she is out and the BTS pics of her hanging out with Richie Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 4256136633 

Since Alex Bordy was with Cass and Richie and he is out too then maybe Richie isn't on either still unless he got with someone else?   question

Will add screenshots of Cass with Nick and Brittany
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_2115
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_2116
www.instagram.com/brittany_hockley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:58 am

Bobette wrote:Re: Missing castmembers, would they film more than one date at once?  Alex/Jimmy are in the water at the same time as the Richie/Cass pics were taken so I'm thinking Nathan was maybe just elsewhere?  In the long shots, someone is filming an ITM off to the side (tried to zoom in but couldn't see who it was).

You could be right though that they're paired up differently.  

The fact that these are the only date pics we've seen (and the accompanying Daily Mail article which didn't even name James - only Richie and Alex and "oooohhhh it's so awkward, is he jealous" etc etc makes me think the Richie/Alex thing is going to be a major storyline.  How predictable and BORING, imo.

Ivan must be out IMO because he's appearing at some stripper thing with Paddy and Rob on Sat (can't remember where I read it but will edit in the link when I find it. ETA: link). If Bill and Flo are still there I guess they might be together?  And yes I could see Alex chasing Jimmy for "revenge/payback".

I'm not a fan of Alex and doubt this season will change my mind.   no no
@Bobette I posted above but Cass is out. So it's likely Richie may be out too if Cass and Alex Bordy are out and they were hanging out together. I don't see Richie staying if there's no one there for him and have zero interest in seeing any storyline that they try make with Alex Nation  :headbanging 

I really don't want to see Alex Nation again. I wish she wasn't on this season and if she is lasting this long while other good ones have left already then I won't be interested in watching. She always plays victim and is fake as can be imo. Never there for her child either and I feel so sorry for him. Alex comes across as a user of people imo. Going on another show and leaving her child behind is just who she is. I can't stand her  no no

So Ivan, Paddy and Rob on Sat Dec 1 could be Ivan is out or will be out by then. I wonder if filming would be over by then? I know the hotel is booked after that date but if they film for the same time as last year Dec 1st or so would be about the same timeframe of filming ending. I guess when they are all back on SM and specifically Osher is back we'll know for sure.

Paddy posted on his IG story again
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_2117
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:10 am

Looks like Brooke is at the same event in Sydney as Britt, Cass and nick- but she’s there with jimmy.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:16 am

My guess is they are all done. As per my Helen comment. Is Osher back?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:17 am

And hang on a minute. That’s Nick.....with Britt and Cass. What the?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:24 am

Kas_256 wrote:Looks like Brooke is at the same event in Sydney as Britt, Cass and nick- but she’s there with jimmy.

Yeah Brooke was on Jimmy's IG story earlier today along with Luke.  It's all very incestuous.  laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 QjAORbc

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 WlYghLJ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:30 am

Sundy wrote:And hang on a minute. That’s Nick.....with Britt and Cass. What the?
Kas_256 wrote:  Looks like Brooke is at the same event in Sydney as Britt, Cass and nick- but she’s there with jimmy.

Yep Nick there with them... To me it looks staged and planned that they would all be at the same place and Britt would post it and thus the media will be writing about it  Suspect

I 100% believe this is TEN doing damage control for their franchise and to make it so "all is well"  :yes: Same with what I posted in Ali and Taite's thread here it's being reported they're together to save the franchise too. 

I can believe that a lot of this is being planned by TEN for optics sake. The show's credibility took a big hit after Sophie and then Nick. So how better to make it so everyone is kumbaya then have Cass and Britt and Nick and them all together too and cheers-ing away. 

All planned and set-up by TEN imo  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:53 am

Ali and Taite's ridiculous facade of staying together is doing more damage to the franchise than if they just split up IMO.  

Meanwhile I never saw Britt or Sophie being genuinely into Nick in the first place and I think they played up their "heartbreak" just to get sympathy/lay the groundwork for the Double Bachette pitch so being around Nick wouldn't necessarily be awkward IMO. 

Overall I think most Bach alum figure the media interest will be greater if they travel in packs and famewhore accordingly.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem