SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:05 am

Davey's out.  Guess Flo got her closure/didn't pursue anything there then.  laugh out loud  Who else could we see Flo going for? question

ETA: DM have just officially released the names of all contestants thus far.  No one we didn't already know about.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 NNuJ971

Source

In the thumbnail for the story they have Shannon and Jules' pics spliced together.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Wz2yqVi

I HOPE THAT MEANS WHAT I THINK IT MEANS.  cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:30 am

Bobette wrote:Davey's out.  Guess Flo got her closure/didn't pursue anything there then.  laugh out loud  Who else could we see Flo going for? question

ETA: DM have just officially released the names of all contestants thus far.  No one we didn't already know about.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 NNuJ971

Source

In the thumbnail for the story they have Shannon and Jules' pics spliced together.  

YES YES to Shannon and Jules, if that actually happens they would probably be my favourite bachelor franchise couple, hands down!

Also not surprised at Davey being out, I didn’t think Florence and Davey would couple up because if they really did like each other something would’ve happened in the last year!

Also, i know Richie usually goes for blondes but I agree @Bobette I can actually see Richie and Brooke happening and I’d be HERE for it tbh

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:32 am

Also I think Flo and Bill is going to happen IMO

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:36 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
Bobette wrote: In the thumbnail for the story they have Shannon and Jules' pics spliced together.  

YES YES to Shannon and Jules, if that actually happens they would probably be my favourite bachelor franchise couple, hands down!

I totally agree.  My favourite couple of the franchise so far was Courtney from Georgia's season and Lily from Bach NZ who got together on Winter Games (not sure if you watched that - it was pretty good!) but they split up (no surprise - Lily's a handful laugh out loud) so I need a replacement and Jules and Shannon will do just nicely.

I'm hoping DM have already seen BTS pap pics of them together and that's why they're using them for the thumbnail.  

I could actually see them going right to the end and being the poster couple for the 2019 season.  :fingersarecrossed

fangirlsamuri wrote:Also I think Flo and Bill is going to happen IMO

I could see this - Flo will go for one of the new boys for sure IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:28 am

Source

Looking at this list there's only 5 guys and 8 girls. Interesting. I wonder if Alex is playing on the boy's team, so to speak.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:09 am

Wasn’t there an international boy pictured? If there’s one, I’d say there would be more, and that would bump the numbers up to closer to equal
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:12 am

They left out Connor from the US franchise and Paddy who we’ve seen in Diimex pictures so that evens things out

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:23 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Wasn’t there an international boy pictured? If there’s one, I’d say there would be more, and that would bump the numbers up to closer to equal

An excellent point - DM presumably haven't cottoned on to that yet.  

Not sure if he would have been there from the start though since the internationals came in quite late last season and having them arrive later gives more "shock value".  

And yes thanks @fangirlsamuri for spotting they left Paddy off the list.  No pap pics from him at the airport but if he was on from the beginning that does round it out.

I'm wondering though if Paddy arrives in episode 1 but Connor not till later, meaning they'd start with 6 boys and 8 girls.  Last season it was 8 boys and 6 girls.

Cast arrivals from last season for comparison:

Episode 1

Girls
Tara  
Keira  
Florence
Leah
Lisa
Nina

Boys
Luke
Jake
Eden
Michael
Blake
Mackane
Davey
Brett

Episode 2

Laurina
Sam

Episode 3

Ali
Megan
Jarrod

Episode 5

Grant
Daniel

Episode 6

Jared

Episode 7

Simone
Elora

Episode 9

Apollo

Episode 10

Thomas

Episode 11

Rachael
Sasha

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:33 am

New pics of Cat with Bill and Richie - but she's been pictured back in AU so presumably neither panned out.  laugh out loud

ETA: Just realised DM left Cat off their list as well as Connor and Paddy, that screws the numbers up again. dizzy

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 4A6w0Hc

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 UIkN3Kw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:06 am

O/T Providing some info on why Todd and Taite were in Fiji. I've been told (thank you to the source) that they both were there to have a holiday and be prepped for media  and TEN used it as a way to mislead unbeknownst to the guys at the time. The handlers were in Fiji at the time so they went there since all production were there. Todd arrived 1 day earlier and with his handler and Taite was with Ali on SHV before and then flew there. The prep for media ended up being not for the morning of but afterwards and it was all a guise to mislead the ending. So a ruse by TEN who had pushed for an ending of Ali being single and rejected like they pushed in their comment on their FB. Also why the final two did no media before the finale to make it look like the ending was no one. So nothing to do with BIP.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:10 am

HodanG wrote:omg my crush on Richie has just rushed to me all over again <3 (thanks AllAboutLove for posting them bTS pics, you're literally my teammate for life with #TeamRichie back from S1 of Bachelorette haha oh the good times!), but on a serious note, who do we see Richie potentially forming a connection with from the girls on BIP and why? Because I'm only interested in everything and anything Richie HAHA. I need to see my boy fall in love
bestbud! such good times! I'm excited to see Richie! I don't know who he could be with and don't want Alisha to get near him! He deserves better than that Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 4256136633 maybe Shannon or someone else? Just excited to see him again either way!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:11 am

Apologies for back to back posts. I think Brooke is out. She's been liking pics on IG and active on her IG. So she may be back!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem