SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette November 21st 2018, 5:51 pm

@Agent99 I am with you on both points.  

I think Jimmy's still there - IMO he would have replied to Matty (Bach royalty!) so unless he's been liking/commenting a lot, I think someone is posting on his behalf.

Re: Nathan and Cass, Sportsbet have had them as the couple "most likely to find love" since before filming began which is indicative of some insider knowledge IMO.

I could see her & Nathan having an agreement to go to the end and get maximum airtime and redeem both of their images - he as a "gossip" and she as a "clinger".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie November 22nd 2018, 12:14 am

I will be very suss on Cass/Nathan being anything more than a showmance if it happens. If they hang in the same crowd, why wouldn't it have happened already?
I'm surprised at Brooke being out already, it could be a good set up for her being Bette, as she's on BIP, which will air in March/April, so people are reminded of her, but she goes out early without finding love, so she's not so overexposed that people are sick of her, then slam dunk to  Channel 10, we have an indigenous, bisexual Bachelorette! laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette November 22nd 2018, 4:00 am

Oh dear looks like we're getting a "DRAMATIC RETURN" storyline with Davey and Flo. They never end well.

Persistent Davey Lloyd flies back to Fiji to appear on Bachelor in Paradise AGAIN amid speculation he is set for a reunion with former love interest Florence Alexandra after being booted off the show a week ago

Davey Lloyd is very persistent.

The 28 year-old was seen catching a flight to Fiji on Thursday, for the second time this month -  fuelling speculation he will appear on Bachelor In Paradise again.

The reality star could be set for a reunion with former love interest Florence Alexandra, who is also rumoured to be filming season two of the Channel Ten dating show.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 N6oCuI9

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri November 22nd 2018, 4:37 am

Why do they keep giving this guy chances? Their relationship just isn’t meant to be, let it go pleaseeee

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette November 22nd 2018, 4:40 am

Jules (or someone using his account) just posted another throwback pic.  Suspect Very different hair to his sharp BiP haircut.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 G57rvEr

Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 1qp9zUk

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 November 23rd 2018, 7:23 pm

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/bachelor-in-paradise-2019-who-is-the-cast-52649

I only find this interesting because Bill, Alex and Flo all live in Melbourne laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette November 23rd 2018, 7:50 pm

Agent99 wrote:https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/bachelor-in-paradise-2019-who-is-the-cast-52649

I only find this interesting because Bill, Alex and Flo all live in Melbourne laugh out loud

Nice find, @Agent99.  yes Air date confirmed here to be March 2019.  

Alex and Bill?  scratch I can't visualise it.

Good old Flo - you can always rely on her to stir things up.  I wonder if Davey went back to try to break her & Bill up, or if he's got his sights set on someone else?  I could see Flo, Bill & Davey all playing along with a love quadrangle storyline for bonus airtime.

Interesting they say "we've already seen a lot of the new cast floating about Fiji, like James Trethewie" because... we haven't!  To me this suggests they've got pap pics of him to drop later and I strongly suspect he and Zoe (still quiet on SM) have coupled up.

Go Jimmy  cheerleader

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor in Paradise's 2019 hook-ups and cast revealed

So who's hooking up with who? We've got the inside scoop!

In a Now to Love exclusive, a very close source to the franchise has let slip some serious Bachie bombshells, and frankly, we cannot wait for March next year!

So who is in?

Florence Alexander

The Dutch beauty has joined the Bachelor in Paradise cast for her third round of Bachelor goodness with our source saying she is "100%" confirmed.

While this is her second round of BIP, it was of course Matty J Johnson's season where we first met her, when she famously dressed up in a sexy school girl outfit to teach him how to speak Dutch.

But after being eliminated, the blonde beauty came out and said she wasn't that into him anyway.

But there's already some good goss about Flo before the season has even wrapped.

In fact, the Southern FM radio host has previously met newest BIP recruit and former Bachelorette Bill Goldsmith before.

And you know what guys, he's one of the NEW castmates, and boy does this cause a ruckus (more on that below).

Apparently the two met in Melbourne and Flo gave him some "friendly" advice about the show... as seems to be the norm for these guys!

We've already seen that Bill's on the island (along with cast member Nathan Favro from Ali Oetjen's season) thanks to these spoiler pics from the Daily Mail, so this is hardly surprising.

Other rumoured castmates

We've already seen a lot of the new cast floating about Fiji, like James Trethewie, Cat Henessy, Richie Strachan and Alex Nation.

But we could also be seeing Paddy Colliar for a very short stint (who doesn't love Paddy?!), Wesley Ford (the long-haired God from Ali's season) and the addition of Britt Weldon - the random intruder from Nick's season who wasn't Jamie-Lee Dayz and Deanna Salvemini.

Sounds like a great time if you ask us!

Who's hooking up with who?

So, we already know that Bachie exes Richie and Alex are on the island, but according to our source, Alex finds someone she's interested in... and it's not her former flame.

"Bill and Alex seem to hit it off but then Flo comes into the picture and sets her sights on Bill," the insider tells Now To Love.

Yes! It's the ultimate BIP love triangle.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette November 23rd 2018, 11:40 pm

Annnnnnnddddd... I'm wrong Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

Looks like Jimmy's back home.  He just posted this IG story featuring Luke who has slightly more beard growth that he did yesterday at his SABA shoot so doesn't seem to be a throwback.  Also Syd weather seems to check out (brrrrr). Damn.  laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 6Um8Xbe

Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 EyNtTUA

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp November 24th 2018, 5:28 am

I can totally picture Alex and Bill! And Richie and Shannon. Those were my two guesses.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie November 24th 2018, 7:51 am

I ship Richie and Shannon @Imp for no good reason, even though I don't know them, I feel like they would be perfect together! Now watch my hopes and dreams get stamped out as Richie pairs up with someone "meh" like Alisha laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler November 26th 2018, 4:00 pm

Do we know when filming is due to wrap up? Must be soon yeah?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette November 26th 2018, 4:59 pm

spangler wrote:Do we know when filming is due to wrap up? Must be soon yeah?

I think it they'll probably wrap mid to late next week.  I checked the bookings for the resort and it's shown as sold out until Dec 9th (screenshot posted upthread).  IMO they'd need at least a day to pack up all the gear so they'll probably film the "commitment ceremonies" Thurs/Fri of next week and contestants might start appearing back on social media over the weekend of the 8th-9th.

ETA:
Bobette wrote: Last year's filming run seems to have started around Nov 15 and wrapped around Dec 11?  The resort is currently showing as booked out till Dec 9.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 SyKFI59

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 65 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem