SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:14 am

Bobette wrote:Ali and Taite's ridiculous facade of staying together is doing more damage to the franchise than if they just split up IMO.  

Meanwhile I never saw Britt or Sophie being genuinely into Nick in the first place and I think they played up their "heartbreak" just to get sympathy/lay the groundwork for the Double Bachette pitch so being around Nick wouldn't necessarily be awkward IMO. 

Overall I think most Bach alum figure the media interest will be greater if they travel in packs and famewhore accordingly.  
O/T... From looking at all franchises, optics-wise it's always better for the show when the lead/F1 stay together post-finale even when it doesn't last rather than broken up before finale airs or not with anyone. Finale time is when audiences want to "believe" and there's more eyeballs on the couple  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 4256136633 Having a couple split before the finale even airs would do far more damage imo than a fauxmance where less people are invested weeks/months down the line (I like the realness but that's not what audiences watch this show for, they'd rather believe in a fake relationship for a few weeks/months and TPTB know this imo).

So I still think TEN would put out incentives and want to do damage control for optics sake and it would do more damage if they weren't together post-finale. I've seen enough comments of audiences thinking T&A are the real deal just like they did with Soph/Stu dizzy  so I know I'm not TPTB's main audience - optics-wise they see it better to have tried than not at all. 

Re Nick and Britt and Sophie. Doesn't matter if they weren't into him or he them imo it's the optics of making it look like all is well that is damage control on TPTB part. There's no Double Bette imo (it's not beneficial to Britt, Soph, Cass or Brooke to be seen friendly now with Nick as it loses the sympathy vote) so I think it's more a case of having them together and making it okay now so they can get their celeb leads again  Suspect   
Can continue discussion of Taite and Ali in their thread and possible Bette in the Bette thread  yes

Sundy wrote:My guess is they are all done. As per my Helen comment. Is Osher back?

BIP filming I am not sure if filming is over yet or not? Osher usually posts live in his IGstories when he is not filming so it makes me think he is still there.  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:25 am

Bobette wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:Looks like Brooke is at the same event in Sydney as Britt, Cass and nick- but she’s there with jimmy.

Yeah Brooke was on Jimmy's IG story earlier today along with Luke.  It's all very incestuous.  laugh out loud

I guess as seasons of the AU shows accumulate, it will become a lot more like Bachelor Nation in the US shows.

There are so many bach alum and enough water under the bridge after multiple seasons that even without the help of BiP they start dating one another and become friends with the leads on their seasons etc etc and it's all NBD.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:53 am

Shannon's back!  

She's been quiet on SM till now, which makes me think filming may have wrapped and she lasted right to the end.  

But WHO WITH?   question

I originally thought Jules but he's been quite active on SM. Who else do we think would be a good potential match?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1oJgAWd

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:43 am

Bobette wrote:Shannon's back!  

She's been quiet on SM till now, which makes me think filming may have wrapped and she lasted right to the end.  

But WHO WITH?   question

I originally thought Jules but he's been quite active on SM. Who else do we think would be a good potential match?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1oJgAWd

Source
RICHIE RICHIE RICHIE!!

Because she's blonde enough, and a little goofy, and would appreciate his adorkable-ness. And because Cass, although blonde enough is too young for him IMO. And because I won't be satisfied until I see Richie find love with someone who isn't Trashbag Alex Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:22 pm

@Dirty Street Pie I think we can all agree with your sentiments regarding Richie
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:39 pm

I agree I would also be on board with Shannon and Richie.  

We know from the pap pics that Richie wasn't there from the start, and from Jules' captions when he started posting on SM, I felt a hint of heartbreak.  So maybe she starts off with Jules and then switches to Richie?  I don't think she'd be slammed by the audience too badly for that if she handled it with sensitivity and then stuck with Richie till the end.  

Need to watch Shannon & Richie's SM closely for couple clues.....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:20 pm

That's interesting with Cass back on SM and now Shannon.  From a quick look at IG, it looks like Nathan, Bill, Richie, Alex, Tenille and Flo are still not active.  I don't follow any of them so they I don't know if they are liking stuff, but they are not posting.  There's been speculation about Bill and Alex, and I could see Nathan and Tenille together.  What about Richie and Flo Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:51 pm

Good pickup @Agent99.  If it hasn't already wrapped, this would have to be the last week for filming IMO since the resort will be open to the public next weekend.  

Not sure about Nathan and Tenille since IMO she seems quite classy and I'd expect her to go for older/more professional guys but one to keep an eye on for sure.

I think it's more likely to be Bill and Flo than Bill and Alex (I think the rumours were that Alex had her sights set on Bill before Flo arrived and then he chose Flo?).

I hope we start to get some better pap pictures or decent leaked info; once we have one or two confirmed couples we'll probably be able to figure out the rest.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:15 pm

IMO Nathan got a bad edit, I don't think he is as stupid or lowbrow as he came across.  His one fault in my eyes is he hangs out with Davey laugh out loud  I find it so hard to get a read on Richie, but I'm holding out hope that he and Shannon pulled a Luke and Lisa and decided to leave early for some reason (together).

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:24 pm

Agent99 wrote:IMO Nathan got a bad edit, I don't think he is as stupid or lowbrow as he came across.  His one fault in my eyes is he hangs out with Davey laugh out loud  I find it so hard to get a read on Richie, but I'm holding out hope that he and Shannon pulled a Luke and Lisa and decided to leave early for some reason (together).

I definitely agree Nathan got a bad edit and was IMO scapegoated by TPTB to make it look like Ali had "addressed" the cheating rumours (even though she did nothing but clumsily dodge them IMO).  

I'm just not sure Tenille would go for a party boy who apparently describes himself as a "Ladies Man".  Also not sure she's the free spirit he says he's looking for as she seems quite serious (not a bad thing).  

Tradies do get the ladies and maybe Tenille will enjoy his boyish cheek but I just get the impression she's prefer someone a bit more refined and devoted.  She actually reminds me of a young Laurina.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Agree and disagree with you on Tenille laugh out loud  She is similar to Laurina, in that they might be well put together on the surface, but IMO underneath are as trashtastic as the rest of them.  

Anyway, I just want to know of one BIP couple that makes sense and gives me hope!!  Come on paps...

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:36 pm

Agent99 wrote:Agree and disagree with you on Tenille laugh out loud  She is similar to Laurina, in that they might be well put together on the surface, but IMO underneath are as trashtastic as the rest of them.  

Anyway, I just want to know of one BIP couple that makes sense and gives me hope!!  Come on paps...

cantstopl Fair comment; I'll pay that.

Zoe has reappeared on SM as of today.  Still nothing from Bill or Flo. Suspect

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 TPliP8S

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem