SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 74 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:14 am

Bobette wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Dirty Street Pie, if the overnight date is quadbiking, I think that's where Romy exits so that will be one mean girl down.  

Alisha's getting a pretty good edit IMO considering she was accused of being a racist prior to the show which I thought meant she'd get a full villain edit.  So far she just seems like Cat & Romy's watered down offsider.  Considering her political background she's probably quite intelligent so maybe TPTB cast her for some witty/bitchy intellectual banter.  Not sure they got it though....

She can't leave soon enough for me. rofl giggling cantstopl  Hopefully Cat won't be long behind her then Alisha won't know what to do with herself and leaves because of it ; )

From what I could tell from the paparrazzi websites, it's Romy, Alisha, Cat to go in that order - Alisha's still in when the intruders arrive but goes shortly after and and Cat lasts till the group date at the swimming pool with the inflatable balls.

Thanks so much @Bobette.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:27 pm

I haven’t watch the episode yet so thank you all for sharing!
My first thoughts are like @bobette .... nick is so not into Sophie!! His BL is so clear!
And Sophie is an excellent actress (reminds me Rachel on top of peter LOL)
Second thought, what the heck happened with Brooke for not being top 2?.... unless sexy Sophie took precedence?
Do we know if nick took any to the fantasy suite? Or Aussie franchise do not offer the option? I forgot
So when is Brooke single date?
Third thought.... I do not see Brooke very tanned... versus the blushing teaser... just my thought

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:16 pm

@HEA who do you think have chemistry with Nick? Were you able to watch the date with Dasha? Was there any chemistry between Dasha and Nick? What do you think about Brooke?
Could it be just Nick and he’s not vibing with any of the girls.

I would say the viewing public (most for now) thinks Brooke’s the one.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:51 pm

@Idlemess I think the edits favor Brooke right now. She is very reserved and soft speaking which is very attractive for viewers. I like her a lot. She looked close to Emily who will have the ballet dancer date... so let’s find out who is Emily to know Brooke... if that makes sense?
To me Nick was attracted to beauty and girls who laughed to his dad jokes. The order he gave the roses on ep5 was interesting because it is how I see his interests so far. Tie Elle was a knock out on ep5 and that was obvious how focused he was on her.
Daisha is too serious for him with her son. She also demand a guy to take good care of her (and her son). Not very independent vibe and I do not think he wanted to be the daddy for both. I think he is not enough mature for her.
I see him extremely superficial which is logical considering the number of girls. However, if Cass is F4. I see zero interest from him and the only thing I see is that he wished she was not around. She is old history for him. If they ever had something together, and me thinking they have been intimate, it is over an TB are pushing him to keep her which is hard to watch, on top of the accentuation of the way they edited Cass. They pushed her to talk so hard and she tried to resist it so much that it was totally ackward
Anyone notice the zoom camera on Sophie hand who moved from his crotch to top of his hand? And me remembering his crude comments that he was excited multiple times. I felt uncomfortable.
I still see no edits with Britt but again, logical F1 edits. No surprise. Do I see it? No. They push Brooke as much as possible right now. Is she a hot favorite? Yes! The only one? No. Because we did not see the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:56 pm

I wonder at times about this season with another bachelor and this group of girls. Other than the mean girls, the group is rather interesting but I do think they were selected specifically with Nick in mind and as a distraction.
Cass is the distraction. I wonder if she confesses to Soph and Britt.,
Brooke right now seems to be the favorite, she’s a little firecracker laugh out loud. Britt’s like a pretty wallflower watching everything (I do wonder about her role at times) she’s between Nick’s past and future.
Sophie seems to be taking most by surprise if the comments section is anything to go by. I think he’s interested in her; how much? We’ll see.
The dark horses are Shannon and Emily. Who’s Emily?
Who is Nick and what does he want from a love interest? His sister Liz defended that he’s far from being a bogan on IG, but he seems to be in character at times.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:58 pm

I still don't know who are Emily or Tenille

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:22 pm

i watched the episode again and i feel like Nick wants sophie to like him bad....i am getting matty j and laura vibes with that same story line of i don't know if she can open up to him in the time they have....i do wonder if Nick will choose with little nick (like most bachelors) or if he will choose with his head??

anyway i guess we will have to put up with the drama a little longer before it gets to the love Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:17 pm

I agree with you @LeapofFaith... he is chasing Sophie. I think she was totally not into him during the yoga (who would have with the girls lurking, forcing position etc). And somehow his ego was bruised. But his position on the sofa together did not show him motivated, although we can clearly see many Franks bites. In my opinion she was forcing the intimacy on the sofa, looked staged and fake.... me wondering if she felt that she needed to make a move or he would move on quickly....

@Idlemess siblings will always defend family. I think he has been a playa for a long long time. He may have had a long term relationship but I wonder how open it was during his tours? Sport to high level do not have good reputation. Exceptions sure exist but the large majority is that they party hard. He retired in 2016. So not so long ago. The only true interest I see is Brooke but I do not see passion. I see friendship with Britt and I see lust with Sophie.... so far.
I do not feel a serious vibe in him. I see an harem of girls half interested and me wonder if he heard with sister who received all the house gossips that many were not interested?

@enough agree emilie who? Rhiannon who?

I questioned myself if he met Brooke in Broome, although far away, same coast..... but since everything point into Britt direction, must be wrong. What fascinates me is how it looks like it is Brooke. The edits are honestly good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:00 pm

So we have the Ep. 2 group date that Sophie was not vibing. She was called next to last that episode rose ceremony and here we have Nick questioned Sophie about her feelings on Ep.2 gp date. Little things I’ve noticed is he’s holding and playing with her fingers, eyeballing her, playing with her hair and neck, and most likely getting a boner.

However this show ends, I think that it’s interesting Cass made any friends in the mansion. She met Nick’s brother. Wasn’t his ex introduced to him by a brother as well?
To me, the girls were more into each other than Nick not to really fuss post show. Maybe it makes a good show when feelings aren’t involved.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:02 pm

Watching the episode now and Sophie's date is just starting.  WTH is that Blistex product placement?!?!  So subtle.... NOT.  cantstopl Reminds me of Matty with the Kettle chips....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 pm

@Idlemess hahaha I tried to be subtle but yep you got it right..... I think this this why she removed her hand!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:02 am

Seems like I might be in the minority here but having now watched Sophie's date, I don't see chemistry AT ALL.  I don't think he's into her.  It just felt really awkward to me.  no idea

Also, I read on social media a lot of people thought it was weird Nick's brother wasn't looking Cass in the eyes when they spoke - IMO it might be because he likes her himself!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 74 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret