SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 74 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:55 am

stoneleigh wrote:Why do we think that Brittany is F1 and not Sophie?

The only clues I see are 1. Sophie's meet and greet wasn't really shown and 2. He slipped up (maybe) and implied he picked a Brunette in that interview.

Is there any other reason?

Or am I wrong and it's still 50/50 between the 2?
Great sleuthing @Sundy

The main thing we're basing Britt F1 and Sophie F2 on is Sportsbet. Britt's maximum loss has been consistently lower than everyone else's.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:57 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:Why do we think that Brittany is F1 and not Sophie?

The only clues I see are 1. Sophie's meet and greet wasn't really shown and 2. He slipped up (maybe) and implied he picked a Brunette in that interview.

Is there any other reason?

Or am I wrong and it's still 50/50 between the 2?
Great sleuthing @Sundy

The main thing we're basing Britt F1 and Sophie F2 on is Sportsbet. Britt's maximum loss has been consistently lower than everyone else's.

Ah yes... Sportsbet. I forgot about that one. giggling

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:33 am

Hi all. I’m hear and it’s just started
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:34 am

Girls are rejoicing that that 3 girls have left
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:36 am

Britt gets the single date and its a bit awkward. Poor Cass
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:38 am

Nick is smitten with Britt. He mentions he liked her maturity and said she is a cracking sort. He seems to need to touch her all the time
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:41 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:42 am

Oh my goodness. The innuendo in this date is out of control
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:54 am

Oh enough tongue there?!?!  Fork it

Britt cried. Nick honestly jumped on her

And I think we have brand new F1 music
That was honestly a beautiful date. Beautiful.

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:56 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 am

My goodness, fork it indeed ! That was the same music from Matty and Laura's observatory star gazing date last year.
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by rchan Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:59 am

Oh my gosh, I definitely wasn't expecting Britt's date to be so romantic and lovely- I feel like their relationship went from 0 to 100 so quickly. I totally agree with you @Sundy that definitely sounds like F1 music but something we haven't heard yet

rchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 74 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 59 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret