SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:31 am

@stoneleigh yes I think it’s britts dad
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:31 pm

TB edited the season : Brooke versus Britt and since was always next to Sophie and cass (and Dasha but somehow they managed to keep it top 4) Pretty much in all episodes it was Brooke got all the time. And I am sure it was not only prods manipulation. Nick said during an interview that he knew his top 5 from meet and greet. So we know who they are. Which one is very different?

Ep1
Britt seen grinning when a contestant shouted “drama!”
Trio already seen together a lot, methink 1/3 of the episode. F1 is generally more hidden with zoom cameras which we had with brooke, Sophie and Britt too

Ep3
Cass said she was jealous to see nick/Brooke being touchy-feels
Britt said with sarcasm (?) that they must have had Aaaaaaaa great date
Sophie made a joke about silky PJ easy to “slide in his bed”

Ep?
Britt saying that Brooke is the hot favorite and everyone in the house know it

Ep?
Cass complaining that Brooke has a third date (pad key and family 1-on1). Immediately itm from Brooke saying it is unfair as she has no control of the dates

Ep8
Cass looked at Britt when Nick picked up Brooke for her second date who looked upset when Nick kissed Brooke chick
Sophie did the same looking at Dash

Ep12
We have multiple segment of unhappy Britt and cass (posted in SC thread) with fake smiles
Also Shannon saying that nick and Brooke have something special
3girls in the garden of the mansion saying again that Brooke had a lot of time with nick

And Brooke itm very clear saying that nobody cheers up when she has time or date with nick but at the end of the day she is there for nick.

I probably missed other comments but it seems to me that Brooke was early favorite from the beginning...

I understand edits but to make edits, we need material and it was not a feud between 2girls here. If we check the time spent with nick, Brooke had truly significant time

-visiting his pad, kissing her on head, big intimate chat and sharing rugby playful moments
-meeting family. Brooke the only one saying things about other girls inc. Britt
-drawing a la Matty/Laura where nick is blushing aka vulnerable
-pick Brooke up at mansion versus the other girl who met him on site
-arrived at RC together hand in hand with a rose ( couple symbolic)
-bench “shut the light please thank you” not seen but physical chemistry
-Nick showing affection to cover brooke with a blanket and her feet... versus nada with cass in the middle of the pool who must have been frozen to death

Nick speak a lot about “energy” and we know he is very much into it as per an ex bachelorette date to the point she could not stand it.

But for me since ep1. I see this building up drama jealousy with trio against Brooke.... now that Brooke is isolated and Shannon, Emily are gone... I see 3girls who were very jealous of Brooke.

Because outside 2single dates, I saw no easy flow love story edit with Britt. Lot of banters yes. But I truly struggle to see nick falling for her. Friend? Yes. Lust? Yes. Although he did reinsured her saying he will not forget the good times and what they have.... vs Brooke he said he had “feelings”, even said Brooke would make a good wife and felt alll flustered after saying it, said to Brooke he was happy with what they had and the feelings he had moving forward. Britt was insecure and with Brooke he stated his feelings without saying the words, both were on the same page. Even TB instagram is mute about Britt: good egg, onion nick.... maybe they are made to be a good omelet? laugh out loud

Feelings... good wife... happy... kiss on head... covering her with blanket inc. feet. For me the nick I see with Brooke is different. More affectionate, more caring, more attentive.

So either we will see cass break down after her F4 rejection or we shall see a cat fight and this is when Brooke cried and we see nick upset. I still think it is Brooke leaving at F3 but with all the jealous edits? Could be something else...

If Brooke said to nick (not on itm) she is over heels, it is completely illogical she leaves at F3. However, Sophie for me was always F3 in my mind. How come she switched F2 means to me the initial plan top 2 Britt vs Brooke did not work (obviously since sleuthed). Britt said clearly on her insta that she was not in love... yet we hear her saying on itm: I think I am in love with him but I am scared..... versus the other 2 girls that speak directly TO HIM their feelings. Typical pride imo after a rejection.

I still think Britt is F1 just because of her insta behavior and bets but the edits give me another option. But as we know, prods love drama. Tara was the sweetheart F3 rejected... I fear Brooke will be the same. Sophie already has Elise/Florence edits. Many will say that F1 is never the obvious but for me sometimes it is...

Waiting for: I do not know what the F is going on

All my opinion wine

I am aware it is a mega post but since the traffic of posting is slow... guess i thought out loud :soapbox

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:54 pm

Of course she’s going to deny being in love on insta. It would spoil the show...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 pm

IMO, Nick is too tentative around Brooke.  I don't see any passion as all.  When he kisses her it's too polite and restrained, IMO.  She's not into him and he knows it, IMO.  I don't think she's a good match for Nick and I stand by my assertion that IMO she was recruited to inject diversity into the season, and was guaranteed F3.  

I think by the time she exits the show she'll be well over it.  I almost get an embarrassed vibe from her post-show.  I don't know if she'd even take the next Lead role if they offered it to her at this point, though I expect they'll want her.  I feel like the strongest relationship she developed on the show was with Shannon, not Nick.

Britt IMO is the best match for Nick because of their similar interests/nomadic lifestyle and IMO she knows a relationship with him would help with her ambitions as a travel presenter.  IMO she's been edited as F1 since the beginning, and will be, but I don't get a "love of his life" vibe at all.  If they've already split it wouldn't surprise me.  

Sophie I barely know as we've seen so little of her.  I haven't heard her express any emotion for Nick other than "I like you" when she was writing on the whiteboard.  She's default F2 IMO and I see no connection.  I'll be interested to see how she responds on SM after her single date/"spa" episode airs.  I get the impression she has some regrets.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:46 pm

@Bobette I totally agree! I’ve only ever seen nick and Brooke acting as mates. Nothing more.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:04 pm

spangler wrote:@Bobette I totally agree! I’ve only ever seen nick and Brooke acting as mates. Nothing more.

I agree with you guys as well, Australia and SM is going to freak out.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:21 pm

I just keep thinking about all those reports in the media from when the show was filming, about how the producers had to beg the girls not to quit the show.  

That's what I'm seeing - girls who have better connections with each other than with the Lead.  They definitely don't seem to be "competing" for his heart.

Honestly poor old Cass is the only one who has shown any genuine affection for Nick IMO and what did it get her?  A crazy stalker edit and a booting at F4 (IMO).  

The rest of the girls just seem like they're gritting their teeth and focussing on whatever carrot on a stick the producers were dangling to prevent a mass walk out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:26 pm

Bobette wrote:IMO, Nick is too tentative around Brooke.  I don't see any passion as all.  When he kisses her it's too polite and restrained, IMO.  She's not into him and he knows it, IMO.  I don't think she's a good match for Nick and I stand by my assertion that IMO she was recruited to inject diversity into the season, and was guaranteed F3.  

I think by the time she exits the show she'll be well over it.  I almost get an embarrassed vibe from her post-show.  I don't know if she'd even take the next Lead role if they offered it to her at this point, though I expect they'll want her.  I feel like the strongest relationship she developed on the show was with Shannon, not Nick.

Britt IMO is the best match for Nick because of their similar interests/nomadic lifestyle and IMO she knows a relationship with him would help with her ambitions as a travel presenter.  IMO she's been edited as F1 since the beginning, and will be, but I don't get a "love of his life" vibe at all.  If they've already split it wouldn't surprise me.  

Sophie I barely know as we've seen so little of her.  I haven't heard her express any emotion for Nick other than "I like you" when she was writing on the whiteboard.  She's default F2 IMO and I see no connection.  I'll be interested to see how she responds on SM after her single date/"spa" episode airs.  I get the impression she has some regrets.

I just can't help thinking that Britt might be good on paper, pick with his head type... Which imo rarely happens.. but SB have me thinking she is the F1..

I see the passion with sophie..she has been imo the narrator throughout the season.. and if nicks picks with little nick (like most bachelors) then she has a chance imo

Brooke i see a love for her but probably you are right it might be just sisterly love.. ajmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:28 pm

Yes, "good on paper" - that's exactly how I see it @LeapofFaith, good description.  yes  Best of the available options would be another phrase I'd use.  

Also I feel like she was perhaps one of the few girls willing to be F1.  I won't go so far as to say she took one for the team, but that's kind of how it seems......
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:58 pm

@LeapofFaith what works for Britt hiding stuffs works for Brooke too

Let’s not forget the good lord... talking about first kiss Brooke ..... and someone put the light off please. Thank you. And the hot kiss yet to be seen

Not very sisterly imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:59 pm

HEA wrote:
If Brooke said to nick (not on itm) she is over heels, it is completely illogical she leaves at F3. However, Sophie for me was always F3 in my mind. How come she switched F2 means to me the initial plan top 2 Britt vs Brooke did not work (obviously since sleuthed). Britt said clearly on her insta that she was not in love... yet we hear her saying on itm: I think I am in love with him but I am scared..... versus the other 2 girls that speak directly TO HIM their feelings. Typical pride imo after a rejection.

IMO the"head over heels" is Britt. In fact I don't think Brooke makes any declaration of love at all - IMO it is only Cass, Britt and Sophie.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:00 pm

This reminded me nick saying after show that love should be from heart not from head.... which can be taken all kind of ways

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret