SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:58 am

Thanks to Google translate I was able to get a good amount of info from this interview.
Highlights: She was asked what she learned from her last relationship and she said that ‘ men are cheaters, cowards and lack courage” and that they need to be fighting for their woman, like a knight.
She said out of this she build a shell and could not trust men anymore. It took her 2 years to come back to wanting to be loved and be open to the process again.
Her deal breakers now for a new relationship are rudeness, lies, impudence, when they dodge questions.
She notices how a man behaves in society and with other people, he must be polite and a gentleman. Little attentions are important to her.
She said she does not have an ideal man but the essential is to love and she is grateful,to have awakened some real feelings with this ‘project’ because she was afraid she may never be able to do so and that her heart would go stale, and cold towards men, and that her heart may only beat when she is on stage or in the public.
Was there men that came close to her ideal in the ‘project’? And she said yes, but she was very careful because of feeling betrayed before and that she is still making mistakes sometimes in judging people.
She gave examples of a few couples around her that represent ideal couple for her.
Bringing back her betrayal as the main fear that she would reproduce in her life, she insisted that men need to be taking care of themselves and win the heart of the woman they love despite her hesitancy.
I love her last paragraph:

“ I want to say it again : I am woman, I am a princess and I must be happy as a woman. Because, no matter how much succès I have with my work, none of my projects could replace true love that I am seeking et I think it may happen soon!”

I really like this woman, smart, complex, articulate, vulnerable and gorgeous with all her talents. :claphands
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:32 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Thanks to Google translate I was able to get a good amount of info from this interview.
Highlights: She was asked what she learned from her last relationship and she said that ‘ men are cheaters, cowards and lack courage”  and that they need to be fighting for their woman, like a knight.
She said out of this she build a shell and could not trust men anymore. It took her 2 years to come back to wanting to be loved and be open to the process again.
Her deal breakers now for a new relationship are rudeness, lies, impudence, when they dodge questions.
She notices how a man behaves in society and with other people, he must be polite and a gentleman. Little attentions are important to her.
She said she does not have an ideal man but the essential is to love and she is grateful,to have awakened some real feelings with this ‘project’ because she was afraid she may never be able to do so and that her heart would go stale, and cold towards men, and that her heart may only beat when she is on stage or in the public.
Was there men that came close to her ideal in the ‘project’? And she said yes, but she was very careful because of feeling betrayed before and that she is still making mistakes sometimes in judging people.
She gave examples of a few couples around her that represent ideal couple for her.
Bringing back her betrayal as the main fear that she would reproduce in her life, she insisted that men need to be taking care of themselves and win the heart of the woman they love despite her hesitancy.
I love her last paragraph:

“ I want to say it again : I am woman, I am a princess and I must be happy as a woman. Because, no matter how much succès I have with my work, none of my projects could replace true love that I am seeking et I think it may happen soon!”

I really like this woman, smart, complex, articulate, vulnerable and gorgeous with all her talents.  :claphands

Bravo! You did good! It’s not an easy thing to put it together with the google translater clapping!
And you summed up perfectly the important parts of the interview. Just a little correction she said not all the men are cheaters and coward she said most of them :gotcha:

Gonna ad some things. She also said that mostly people think that she is all about her career but it’s not true. In the first place I am a woman and like every other woman I want to be loved.

She said it’s not only important to be loved she wants to fall in love as well. For her it’s not all about receiving love it’s also about to give love back. She said the most important thing for a relationship is trust.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:58 pm

Hey! Hello dear Malaga vacationer! handwave
Thanks for the comments and corrections. Only a few more days before it starts! Do you have the other men or the new promo that can be posted? Can you tell I’m really impatient for it to begin...? beatingheart

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Here is a video interview mostly she repeated the same things @Astrobach already translated.

I am gonna ad some interesting things she said in the interview.

„I want to say that I want to be loved and I want to love and if that happens then I can tell that I am the happiest human in the world.“

„I am against falseness and lies and if I am feeling that it doesn’t feel right between a man and me I am gonna let him go. And if my intuition is telling me that someone is lying to me it’s over. I don’t want my project to turn into a circus.“

„There were different situations and some conflicts especially with the twin brothers. I felt it right from the start even without knowing at that time their background story with the ex girlfriend.“ (She speaks about Dasha who was a contestant in two seasons of the Bachelor Russia).

„It is not about the ratings. My aim were not the ratings. My aim was it to find the answer to the question if I can feel something again. And I can!“

„I am confident enough to know that there are men who find me attractive but at the same time I understood that I am lonely and it scared me. I forgot how it is to be a needed woman.“

„For me it’s not a project it’s my life. It’s actually absurd but at the same time honest because there are viewers who are watching me for 15 years and who saw me in love and then heartbroken. So I think that it’s fair to show them how I am coming back to live again.“
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:40 pm

@natik I just want to say thanks a million for all you have done ! Enjoy your vacation!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:44 pm

sdmom wrote:@natik I just want to say thanks a million for all you have done ! Enjoy your vacation!

Aw thank you! blowkiss

And thanks for your interest and for giving the season a chance! beatingheart
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:00 pm

@Astrobach Already happened I updated the contestants thread. I feel I am excited as well bestbud! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 1710264613

And only three days left!

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 0NZInfrUe9k

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:17 am

New promos are here:

„Love and peace“

Любовь и мир от ТНТ Анонсы на Rutube.

Olga: When I am in love than everything stops. The world stops to exist for me.

Voice over: There are different ways to see Olga Buzova. You can love her or you can hate her. But only on Sunday’s you have the chance to see her the way she is.

Olga: I want tenderness from a man. That he cares for me. I want his attention.

Olga to a contestant: Do you want all this at all?

Olga: So why are you here then? What are you doing here?

Voice over: You didn’t saw Buzova like this before.

„Loosing the head“

Потерять голову от ТНТ Анонсы на Rutube.

Olga: He didn’t do anything special but I am already loosing the ground under my feet.

Olga: It’s possible that I am gonna lose my head.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Guys I need help please. There are two previews out on IG how Olga is meeting two of the men. The first one is with Aleksander and the second one is with Denis. Can somebody bring it over to the thread please? I am gonna send the links per PM.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:48 pm

Ok solved the problem with the help of a friend.

Preview with Aleks:

Aleks ITM: I am coming in and I am seeing her and I got confused.

Aleks: I am nervous can I...

Olga: Wait...wait please. Can we learn about each other first without body contact?!

Aleks: Yes of course.

Aleks ITM: It’s a normal thing for me to give a woman a kiss on the cheek for the first meeting. So her reaction was unusual to me.

Olga: You are the first one for me today.

Aleks: Yes I guess that’s my part for today.

Olga ITM: Honestly he is really sweet.

Aleks: So finally we met each other for the first time. I think that’s it feel for both of us a little bit awkward but it’s because of the process I guess.

Olga: Sure. Thank you for coming here. Thank you for the flowers.

Preview with Denis:

Denis: You know how it works „in love“, „not in love“...“to be“ or „not to be“.

Olga: „In love“... „not in love“... „to be“... „not to be“. Should I count the little one as well?

Denis: No let him...

Olga: Oh so I should let him in case...

Denis: Yes

Denis ITM: I like Olga a lot.

Olga: „In love“

Denis: „In love“.....yaaay

Denis kisses her on the cheek.

Denis ITM: I hugged her a little bit and kissed her.

Denis: You are so...

Olga: What?

Denis: You are sooo real.

Olga: Yes?!

Denis: These are for you.

Olga: Thank you.

Denis ITM: I don‘t know if she liked me or not.

Olga: Thank you for coming here. You can join the other guys inside and know them a little bit.

Denis: Thank you. Thanks.

Denis: I thinks she found me sympathetic. So I hope she liked me. I think we had a moment.

Olga ITM: Wait did he kissed me? Or did I imagined it? And I allowed him to do it?! I did!

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/buzo_land
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:56 pm

Oh! Wow, it’s gonna be sooo great!!! 2 of the front runners too, ai think!
:yes: beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Thanks for posting!

I am not body language expert but looks how she reacts when both men try to kiss her on the cheek! She refuses with Aleks but accepts one with Denis. And she gives Denis a lingering look as he turns to enter the mansion. Me think she likes him!

Do they give first impression rose like the US version?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum