SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:21 pm

New episode tomorrow! I am gonna post the episode links tomorrow as soon as they are available to me.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 CNhr4ARvrvY

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3sxoqQ7RHUA

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 WbOVyCD5iy8

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 FgURRWTeaVs

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Onrc9z0VUbA

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 P7H5Tts82uM

Source:
https://m.vk.com/zabuzovy

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:18 pm

@natik I clicked on the source you listed and saw the preview video.

I can’t believe who she asked to go back to the non chosens! I wonder how the reviewers react? Cant wait for your translation

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:27 pm

sdmom wrote:@natik I clicked on the source you listed and saw the preview video.

I can’t believe who she asked to go back to the non chosens! I wonder how the reviewers react? Cant wait for your translation

I can tell you now already it will be a s%&§storm. Because people who saw it earlier during the app reacted not in the best way to that. Almost everyone thought that she did that man wrong.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:33 pm

@sdmom which link is that? The one on her Instagram? ( I didn’t see the one she is targeting in it an eta the same have S /C for... A new one? Could you post it...I think @natik is sleeping now Smiley

Thanks!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:40 pm

https://pp.userapi.com/c846016/v846016356/d99e9/cNhr4ARvrvY.jpg

So testing here : this photo and the body language from both. ( Could not bring the actual photo, just the link)
So here is MY interpretation of their body language ‘ dialogue’ :
Evgeny:” I’m Cool and relaxed and trying to impress you with my confidence and my stories.”
Olga “ Well, I know your type and I’m gonna politely listen to you but I’m gonna keep my distance”. “And don’t even try to touch me!”

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:08 pm

@Astrobach try https://m.vk.com/video-164626224_456239037?list=d3d4b8a8d7bcfbd72a&from=wall-164626224_7261

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:13 pm

Astrobach wrote:https://pp.userapi.com/c846016/v846016356/d99e9/cNhr4ARvrvY.jpg

So testing here : this photo and the body language from both.
Evgeny:” I’m Cool and relaxed and trying to impress you with my confidence and my stories.”
Olga “ Well, I know your type and I’m gonna politely listen to you but I’m gonna keep my distance”. “And don’t even try to touch me!”

@Astrobach....how did you the translation of what was said between Evgeny and Olga? TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:51 pm

@mercieme Sorry if it was not clear , ( and I was trying to see if I can get the photo) I was reading the body language ‘ dialogue’ . I will go and edit it.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:57 pm

@sdmom Thanks ....and WTH is that about...??? .she looks like so controlling there and the men are all lining up like little quiet soldiers.... she was visibly not her ‘ best’ self...
WE NEED a translation for this clip @natik QUICK Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:15 pm

Thanks @Astrobach yes

Oh boy, it was Denis she sent back to the line, it didn’t look like he did anything wrong from that little clip @sdmom posted. He was shown shrugging his shoulders and then Olga was making gestures like someone was trying to give her a hug. This is going to be so dramatic, I can’t wait hehehe

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:17 pm

@Natik Do we have any idea why she sent Denis back in line? What set her off?

Can I also add, I am strangely digging Denis' funky blue shoes from that picture.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:31 pm

Yes, @mercieme she was clearly set off...I think this is what Natik prepared us for in terms of Olga being VERY closed off and not trusting in the beginning...and she seems to have a hard time even with receiving hugs. So, to me it looks like she was upset that Denis tried to give her a hug after she said she chose him. Then she changed her mind because he seemed to not really understand her body reaction. If you play it slow, you can see, she is almost pushing him away. Man the girl was in her ‘ moon’ cycle or something... laugh out loud

ETA @Sprite I so agree with you! Not anyone can pull this look! But he does and looks so sexy! The many sides we discover....I like! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1176891977
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum