SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:32 pm

natik wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Astrobach wrote:OMG! Sooooooo Beautiful! Thanks for all these @natik! heartglasses
ETA: only missing are Sasha and one twin...maybe for a later date one on one?

Yeah, I saw the previews on a fan/spoiler account and it seems like they are asking where’s Sasha? I am just guessing since I don’t understand Russian.

Well I watched the new episode already yesterday and so much I can tell Sasha is not in Venice he didn’t come and nobody knew why or what he is doing.

Oh boy I am actually sweating bullets because the ceremony was let me say explosive. Can’t wait for you to see it and comment it.

And she still keeps him? Because judging by the screencaps, he has dates or special 1-1 time with her (or I could be totally wrong about the caps and they are not him at all!)

I watched some too without understanding what the heck was going on...

So what day of the week is it broadcasting?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:44 pm

@sdmom You can pay for a channel tnt app and watch it three days earlier.

Well at the moment nobody understands it because she tells the guys who are there that she wants them to be more active so she can see that they are really interested in her but at the same time she is obsessing for a guy who did absolutely nothing as of now.
It`s like she is on her way to step into the same trap. To fall for a bad boy.
I think she needs to be prepared to receive on Sunday a huge backlash because she was all over the place in that episode. Even I had a hard time to have mercy with her the way she behaved on the ceremony. And Denis got it bad. She lashed really out on him for basically nothing. And Denis is a fan favorite so the viewers will be brutal on Sunday regarding her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:55 pm

@natik wow, sounds like very dramatic!

Kind of reminding me of Des who fell hard for Brooks who could not reciprocate her feelings. Can’t wait to see it!

By the way, who are the fan faves? Is Denis IG still private?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:12 pm

@sdmom Yes Denis IG is still private and he is not accepting followers.

The fan favorites were at first Sasha (blue eyes) and Denis but after yesterday Denis is I guess number one for the viewers.

Yesterday all the papers wrote about a scandal. The scandal was because of Sasha. The journalists found his blog. He called his blog „The Diaries of a seducer“. There were some interesting things in that blog so his reputation went downhill since yesterday. Just for the reckon he deleted his blog in December 2017 but after a few people saw him on TV they started to send the yellow press some screenshots of that blog.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:41 pm

@natik What is the ‘ yellow press’ gossip trash mazazine? 
I’m surprised she lashed out like that at Denis and wonder who the ‘ bad boy ‘ maybe ( Sasha? ) did she feel disrespected by him not being around and took it out on the others????
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:05 pm

@Astrobach In Russia those magazines are „Super“ and „StarHit“.

I think you hit the nail. I think she likes Sasha but Sasha wasn’t there and nobody knew why. He just didn’t arrived and she got angry and frustrated with him and with herself. Because she feels that he is maybe bad news but at the same time she can’t do anything about the fact that she still likes him. So it lead to the big blow up during the ceremony. She let it all out at the other guys.
I get where she is coming from. She is used to date scumbags who were treating her purely so a man like Denis is something exotic for her. She is not used to be treated good by a man and she can’t cope with that as of right now. Plus she is scared to open up and to let herself go. She is too tense. You are feeeling it through the screen that she is scared to get hurt or dissapointed again. And she knows that Sasha is that kind of guy but can’t do anything about it.

The thing with Denis was brutal it was actually painful to watch. That poor man had no idea what to do. And it’s the second time that she is nitpicking on him but not the others. He did nothing different than the others but she was calm with the others when they were doing that things but not with Denis. He is confused because he doesn’t know what exactly she wants from him.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:22 pm

I am sorry but I can’t help myself but laughing. It’s not that I don’t have sympathy for Olga, but it seems like being the Bachelorette will make the most sane person insane, the most logic person crazy. We have seen many US leads break down, fall for bad boys. I don’t know if it’s a pressure cooker environment, lack of contacts with friends/families, or the producers feeding lies/gossips to the lead. I guess regardless our race, language, culture, we are all the same after all and have similar responses.
It’s actually a case study of human psychology, IMO, very interesting.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:40 pm

sdmom wrote:I am sorry but I can’t help myself but laughing. It’s not that I don’t have sympathy for Olga, but  it seems like being the Bachelorette will make the most sane person insane, the most logic person crazy. We have seen many US leads break down, fall for bad boys. I don’t know if it’s a pressure cooker environment, lack of contacts with friends/families, or the producers feeding lies/gossips to the lead. I guess regardless our race, language, culture, we are all the same after all and have similar responses.
It’s actually a case study of human psychology, IMO, very interesting.

No, no you are absolutely right. Being a lead is messing with your head and soul. I think the problem is she is a strong individuality regarding her work but when it comes to the love life she is very vulnerable and it doesn’t make it easy that the whole nation was discussing the story with her cheating ex-husband. It hit her bad and now she is wearing that mask of a strong woman almost constantly (that what she even admitted herself in the beginning of the first episode). She needs to drop that mask if she wants to fall in love.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:49 pm

There is a song that fits to a t for Olga right now. It´s from a singer named Dana International it´s called „Diva“. So the lyrics are:

She is all
You'll ever dream to find
On her stage
She sings her story
Pain and hurt
Will steal her heart alight
Like a queen
In all her glory

And when she cries
Diva is an angel
When she laughs
She's a devil
She is all beauty and love

Everytime I see Olga I am starting to think about that song.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:51 pm

Thanks for the insight in the next episode @natik.  I know things will change fortunately as per the S/ C and the dates we can see, where she is looking more open and happy...with Wallentin, Alex, and Denis. Man, what DRAMA! Can’t wait to watch. Good on Denis for not losing it too...that shows a lot of maturity and stability...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:15 pm

Astrobach wrote:Thanks for the insight in the next episode @natik.  I know things will change fortunately as per the S/ C and the dates we can see, where she is looking more open and happy...with Wallentin, Alex, and Denis. Man, what DRAMA! Can’t wait to watch. Good on Denis for not losing it too...that shows a lot of maturity and stability...

Oh it`s going to be interesting for sure. I am sure there are going to be turning points we didn’t expected. :yes:

Haha that guy is soo hilarious I can’t even. He even managed to make her laugh at the end of it. She was bursting out in laughter that was soo funny. He managed to remain calm and took it with humor. His jokes  cantstopl  
The viewers are crazy about him because he is so pure and naive in regards a TV project. He has no mean stick in him. Women are gushing over him in the social media. Too bad he doesn’t accepts followers.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:35 pm

Oh geez!!!! My bad boy Sasha has been exposed on SM. And what the heck is wrong with him not showing up for the date??? @natik, did Sasha explain himself at all?

Poor Olga, yes I feel for her because as poster @sdmom said, the show conditions can do a number on someone. As already posted, Des almost lost the love of her life by fixating on the wrong person so I completely get it. I am so proud of Denis for keeping calm. I can’t wait to watch it to decipher why she lost it with with Denis though. Did Denis say that she should have let Sasha go for not showing up for the date? This episode sounds so good & I am ready for it Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1176891977

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum