SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:46 pm

mercieme wrote:Oh geez!!!! My bad boy Sasha has been exposed on SM. And what the heck is wrong with him not showing up for the date??? @natik, did Sasha explain himself at all?

Poor Olga, yes I feel for her because as poster @sdmom said, the show conditions can do a number on someone. As already posted, Des almost lost the love of her life by fixating on the wrong person so I completely get it. I am so proud of Denis for keeping calm. I can’t wait to watch it to decipher why she lost it with with Denis though. Did Denis say that she should have let Sasha go for not showing up for the date? This episode sounds so good & I am ready for it Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1176891977

Sasha didn’t showed up in Venice at all. He stayed in Russia. No explanation.

Sasha was not a topic between Denis and Olga. She simple snapped on him.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:55 pm

natik wrote:
mercieme wrote:Oh geez!!!! My bad boy Sasha has been exposed on SM. And what the heck is wrong with him not showing up for the date??? @natik, did Sasha explain himself at all?

Poor Olga, yes I feel for her because as poster @sdmom said, the show conditions can do a number on someone. As already posted, Des almost lost the love of her life by fixating on the wrong person so I completely get it. I am so proud of Denis for keeping calm. I can’t wait to watch it to decipher why she lost it with with Denis though. Did Denis say that she should have let Sasha go for not showing up for the date? This episode sounds so good & I am ready for it Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1176891977

Sasha didn’t showed up in Venice at all. He stayed in Russia. No explanation.

Sasha was not a topic between Denis and Olga. She simple snapped on him.

He didn't show up later? Kind of like JM?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:03 pm

@Sprite No he didn’t. He missed the whole week plus the ceremony.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:10 pm

natik wrote:@Sprite No he didn’t. He missed the whole week plus the ceremony.

But did he ever come back? The following week or was he just off the show from then on?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:13 pm

@Sprite, the ladies have SCaps that sleuthed Sasha on a date with Olga....he must have shown up later.

@natik, maybe Sasha stayed over for a gig he got for his filming project. I also saw that he posted a long diatribe on his IG yesterday but it was about how he got into film making, is this correct?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:40 pm

Wow! Never heard of that before! He certainly had special privileges... no wonder she was upset. It looks like he will try and win her heart anyway...he is playing on his good looks and charm, that’s unfortunate because as we say: karma is a Bi#@&@ and it will come to bitte him in te @$$... sooner or later.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:01 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:09 am

Yeah, that's another no for him from me. First he was pissed she didn't want contact when they met and now he just didn't show up. I don't like that at all and I am surprised she let him get away with it. no no no

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:42 am

She could see through him and his tactics at first because she was in control of the game. But when HE decided to not leave Russia, that is quite a blow to her pride and she had no control over his actions. That has to be frustrating and scary because she probably doubted her own judgment. JMO. It will turn around...at least for a while and hopefully she will get her good sense back.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:51 am

@mercieme Yes it is correct. It was how he got into filming. Nice catch!

@Sprite She is really into him. He is definitely at that point of the project her front runner. And she asked in the second episode „where is Sasha?“ And blowed him a kiss into the camera on the ceremony in front of the other men. I can only imagine how „special“ they felt at that moment. In the preview of episode 3 you can see that he is back so I guess we will get our explanation.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:59 pm

Olga`s IG post today. I guess she is feeling a storm is coming.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 UVcvTxJwoRg

"Italy-one of my favorite countries, Venice is the perfect city for the first date. I want to invite you all with me to Venice this Sunday at 20:00 pm. I have very strange feelings...I want to share with you why...I was sure that my next relationship, I will keep "under closed doors", but then I ended up communicating and getting to know men in front of the whole country...you will say stupidity? Perhaps, but after 2 years of loneliness, I decided to do this crazy step so I can finally can feel like a woman! And now I am embarrassed...and even scary because I`ll open up to you from completely other sides, maybe you won`t like something about it, maybe you`ll have questions, and maybe you will not agree with my decision...but I want to tell you now - I`ve been too serious about what happened in my life, and any wrong movement towards me pushed me away and I ended up in defense. All my emotions, laughter, tears, happiness and disappointment are real emotions, sincere...be indulgent with me, because a lot will not be shown to you. First you will see a hedgehog for whom it is hard to hide his thorns, and it is hard to believe people, especially men...although I really want to...perhaps these are complexes after the divorce with my husband, perhaps it is the fear of being deceived and used. It´s probably both. But, I am what I am. Complicated, testy, emotional, but insanely sincere and vulnerable.
Loyalty, sincerity, love! I am very afraid to make a mistake, so all the guys originally hit a wall at first. I still have that question on my mind: "Where were they all before?" I hope I get answers to my questions, and I hope I can became happy...love is what I miss so much in this life! So far! Don`t judge strictly. Be with me, be near me. I love you all and will be on the palm for two months."

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/buzova86/

Last edited by natik on Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:15 pm

Well she is certainly laying it all out there! Truly remarkable that she can be so vulnerable and real in front of everyone. She warns that it will be quite a rock and roll ride but will be worth it after all. Kind of a public therapy on the road to her HEA, I hope... rose Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 3045963862
I’m sure many will hate her for it an others will love her even more. I’m in for the ride and have a lot of respect for her.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum