SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:28 pm

Ahhh! her own mother, I didn’t recognize her, she has her hair up in the photos and videos I’ve seen. Thanks for the correction @natik
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:20 am

New video blog from Olga:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:33 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmJKBJlOig/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

What a collection of men! Notice how Sasha is missing, so before he came back in Verona. L to R. Andrej, Denis, Walentin, Jean-Michel, Evgeny$, Evgeny, Serghei and Alex.
Also, Walentin is white like a ghost...he really need that date in the boat to work in his tan ! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:41 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnoGBJOhQ2g/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

@natik PLEASE WHO THE H IS THIS GUY? And what are they saying?

buzova86 My Timothy
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:20 pm

Astrobach wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BnoGBJOhQ2g/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

buzova86 My Timothy

That is the man from that screenshot. That´s the news I was talking about.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 3jRGVaZzim4

His name is Timofey. They were together when Olga was in her early twenties. They were in a relationship for three years. After their break up they remained good friends. So they know each other for 11 years now and three years out of them they were a couple. And before you ask he is in a relationship and has a beautiful girlfriend.

They talked about their friendship about the old days. He asked her why she is doing it? She said that in real life men are scared to pursue her and to ask her for a date and that she is single now for two years and thought the project is a chance for her to find someone. She said she forgot how it is to feel something for another person and that she wants to find out if she is still capable of that. He is in disbelief that nobody in real life is asking her for a date. Because he remembers when he saw her the first time in his life he asked her out right away. She said that she needs an advice from him regarding the men and asked him to join them in Toscana. She said that he can check them out and tell her what he thinks. He asked her if there is potential there. And she answered there are 1, 2, and even 3 there who she is interested in. So he said yes to that.

Source:
my screens

Last edited by natik on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:21 pm

Astrobach wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BnoGBJOhQ2g/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

buzova86 My Timothy

She wrote actually my best friend - my Timothy Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:29 pm

Ah! That is making sense now! Thanks @natik for the details on this friend. I hope he sees through Sasha’s games...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Astrobach wrote:Ah! That is making sense now! Thanks @natik for the details on this friend. I hope he sees through Sasha’s games...

Actually I received another news. I am not sure how legit it is but I was told that we will also see Olga`s mum on the project. I guess it will be in the final episode.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:39 pm

@natik what episode did Tim appear? 4?
Interesting she said she’s interested in 3 of the men... my guess: Denis, Sasha the baddie, and big Evgeny (at that point)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:50 pm

sdmom wrote:@natik what episode did Tim appear? 4?
Interesting she said she’s interested in 3 of the men... my guess: Denis, Sasha the baddie, and big Evgeny (at that point)

You will see him in episode 4.

My wild guess is Denis, Sasha bad boy and Sergej. To big Evgeny she told on the ceremony in episode 3 something like she is not feeling it with him but she is giving them another chance and kept him.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:19 pm

natik wrote:

My wild guess is Denis, Sasha bad boy and Sergej. To big Evgeny she told on the ceremony in episode 3 something like she is not feeling it with him but she is giving them another chance and kept him.

I also think these 3 are the ones, and maybe Walentin will make the cut if he gets a chance to open up to her.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:07 pm

natik wrote:

Thanks! I have not watched the ep 3 ceremony yet

@astrobach, Valentine has too little screen time. I am waiting for their date to see if there’s a connection

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum