SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:11 pm

natik wrote:
Astrobach wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BnoGBJOhQ2g/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

@natik PLEASE WHO THE H IS THIS GUY? And what are they saying?

buzova86 My Timothy

That is the man from that screenshot. That´s the news I was talking about.

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3jRGVaZzim4

His name is Timofey. They were together when Olga was in her early twenties. They were in a relationship for three years. After their break up they remained good friends. So they know each other for 11 years now and three years out of them they were a couple. And before you ask he is in a relationship and has a beautiful girlfriend.

They talked about their friendship about the old days. He asked her why she is doing it? She said that in real life men are scared to pursue her and to ask her for a date and that she is single now for two years and thought the project is a chance for her to find someone. She said she forgot how it is to feel something for another person and that she wants to find out if she is still capable of that. He is in disbelief that nobody in real life is asking her for a date. Because he remembers when he saw her the first time in his life he asked her out right away. She said that she needs an advice from him regarding the men and asked him to join them in Toscana. She said that he can check them out and tell her what he thinks. He asked her if there is potential there. And she answered there are 1, 2, and even 3 there who she is interested in. So he said yes to that.

Source:
my screens

That is interesting. I always like it when they have someone there to screen the contestants. Since she already had her sister spying, they probably won't be expecting someone else.

@Natik Do you know how this is presented? Is he just somewhere where the guys will be ... kind of in the background ... like her sister was? Or do they introduce him like an intruder...a late arriving contestant? Or do they simply explain he is there to talk to them on her behalf?

Thanks so much for all your hard work. I am really enjoying this series!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:12 pm

Yes, @sdmom Walentin s thé dark HORSE Right now..I think it will change in #4.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:56 pm

@Sprite

Glad to know that you are still interested and with us! bestbud!

He introduced himself to the men and explained who he is and why he is in Toscana. And the guys had the opportunity to ask him some questions regarding Olga.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Does that mean that he tells them the TRUTH, like that he knows Olga and was with her for 3 years...what is his angle for being there? Her friend? They may act differently knkwing he is going to report what he sees...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:56 pm

Astrobach wrote:Does that mean that he tells them the TRUTH, like that he knows Olga and was with her for 3 years...what is his angle for being there? Her friend? They may act differently knkwing he is going to report what he sees...

Yes he told them the truth basically everything. That they know each other for about 10 years that they were in a relationship and stayed friends after their break up. Yes they did acted differently especially Valja. At least some of the guys said on their ITM`s that Valja was a total different person with her friend. He was not his usual self. And one of the guys went home because of that conversation.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:24 pm

Wow, spoiler alert! no idea It looks like Walentin stays because he is on a date with her in a boat later...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:36 pm

Backstage videos, thank you Denis!

Credit: @Денис Лебедев

In the background is the stylist of the men she is saying "ok that`s enough put your shirt on".

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:43 pm

Anton is Olga`s friend and agent wrote today on his IG something regarding episode 4:

"I am watching the show along with everyone on Sundays...I usually don`t interfere in controversy around the correctness of choice on the show regarding of a contestant...but this time I can`t stay aside from the comments that Olga received because she sent Evgeny in the middle of the date home. I want to assure you as a person who was on set! TV unfortunately can`t pass the emotions and the heat of the passions that were there, in Italy! It´s just impossible! From a date that lasted two hours, in the episode version you see only five minutes! 5 most emotional minutes! For example, the date on lake Garda, lasted 8 hours, and you saw from it only 10 minutes...it´s the same with the date of Evgeny. Unfortunately the screen can`t pass the pain in the heart with which Olja is fighting already many years! It is for real really hard for her to believe and trust a man...and some men who are seeing that she is a "difficult option", just don´t want to fight and spent extra time to mess with it. And that Olja decided to step up to build her new relationship under the crosshairs of the cameras, is a big step for her. Believe me, the man who spends a lot of time with Olja. I repeat I was on the set every minute and saw how hard it was for Olja to say goodbye to each of the contestants. It´s not a show for her, it´s her real life. In the show Olja is as real, sincere, vulnerable and insanely emotional as she is behind the cameras. She is the same when you are walking with her in the park or having a cafe. We all love her because of that, for showing the emotions that many of us hide deep inside ourselves! We`re afraid to get away from a bad date, hide tears when it hurts and are ashamed to laugh loud when it´s very funny. It turns out that "Buzova" lives in each of us, and judging ourselves for that is somehow stupid."

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/anton_bo/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:47 pm

Is she getting a lot of crap on SM for letting Evgeny go...? I mean it was so obvious...thanks for sharing with us.!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:48 pm

@Astrobach It`s because she let him go in the middle of the date. Many thinks that it was rude and that she should have waited at least till the end of the date.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:57 pm

@natik Oh, I see...but when you know, you know...and I think she even told him, it was not worth for him to come or stay until the ceremony...I totally respect that she did it that way. People are weird. They think they know better than the actual protagonist what to do. If she felt bad, and / or threatened by him, there is no reason to be ‘ fake ‘ just to save appearances. I like that scenario much better. More REAL.
OTOH yeah...the date with Denis was pretty much all day ! PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:09 am

Astrobach wrote:@natik Oh, I see...but when you know, you know...and I think she even told him, it was not worth for him to come or stay until the ceremony...I totally respect that she did it that way. People are weird. They think they know better than the actual protagonist what to do. If she felt bad, and / or threatened by him, there is no reason to be ‘ fake ‘ just to save appearances. I like that scenario much better. More REAL.
OTOH yeah...the date with Denis was pretty much all day ! PINKHEART

I think this is where cultural differences come in. I believe...and @Natik please correct me if I'm wrong...but they are more traditional/conservative and etiquette and politeness is expected. We are used to people being dumped in the middle of a date while on a mountain top or on a railroad track. We are also more used to the crazy, rude, obnoxious and frankly, even some downright nasty contestants. Russians are not so this is a bit of a shock. Not to mention, she is the first Russian Bette so it is all a little new and takes some getting used to. Imagine if they had the FS and the lead slept with everyone.... Sometimes I long for the civility of yester year.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum